The 4/20 2016 Best Purchase Poll

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
OneHighMofo

The 4/20 2016 Best Purchase Poll

Post by OneHighMofo »

Roll up Roll up!
The 2016 ACD 4/20 Gathering Best Weed and Hash Thread

All nominations must be under the €15 per purchase mark

This is the place to put your nominations for your favourite strains/hashes of the week. If you'd like to contribute - place your suggestions here so anyone else on the ground over the week can sample your suggestions if they wish.

Macky and I decided to champion this thread alongside the best Coffeeshop Poll so we'll be encouraging you guys to contribute (if I ever arrive - considering the myriad paraphernalia going in my bag) over the coming seven days or so. We've set a price tag of less than €15 to keep things sensible.
However - if you want to nominate a .5g bag of bubble hash at €15 p/bag - knock yourselves out.

At the end of the week - we'll count up the votes for strains with multiple nominations and draw up a poll of the results.

Hopefully there'll be some consensus - if not, that would be interesting in itself.
If no-one but me and Macky post in here - we'll just pretend it never happened and probably bitch about you all further on in the thread :lol:

Happy toking everyone!

@Macky I'm super jealous that you're already there! Have a great weekend.

macky

Re: The 4/20 2016 Best Purchase Poll

Post by macky »

Thank you brother.....Pineapple Haze 11euros Damking 2 pretty dam nice :D
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

macky wrote:Thank you brother.....Pineapple Haze 11euros Damking 2 pretty dam nice :D
I will certainly give her a try at that price!
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

I know it's boring but honestly, Big Buddha Cheese (€12/g) from Supermarkt, the only thing we went back for more of. Proper stinky cheese, kicked the ass off of everything else cheese related we smoked or smelt around town.

Shoreline (€15/g) from Coffeeshop 137 I'm putting in here in the hope someone else tries it and tells me if it was as good as I think it might have been, things get a bit hazy around then.

Holy Grail Kush from Utopia was great but at €16 is out.
macky

Post by macky »

Not_the_monk wrote:I know it's boring but honestly, Big Buddha Cheese (€12/g) from Supermarkt, the only thing we went back for more of. Proper stinky cheese, kicked the ass off of everything else cheese related we smoked or smelt around town.

Shoreline (€15/g) from Coffeeshop 137 I'm putting in here in the hope someone else tries it and tells me if it was as good as I think it might have been, things get a bit hazy around then.

Yes had shoreline from 137 for first joint this morning yea it,s nice
macky

Post by macky »

Best hash still Kandy Kush day 4 in :D over the 15euro to bad :D 420Kush 10'euros Vayagers good deal :mrgreen:
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Not_the_monk wrote:I know it's boring but honestly, Big Buddha Cheese (€12/g) from Supermarkt, the only thing we went back for more of. Proper stinky cheese, kicked the ass off of everything else cheese related we smoked or smelt around town.

I'll take a look at that shoreline dude - I've not been to 137 for a while. I've not bought a decent cheese in years either so if I find myself near there I'll grab a bag. Cheers for the recommendations.
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

macky wrote:Yes had shoreline from 137 for first joint this morning yea it,s nice
Ah good. Shame I didn't find it earlier in the trip, anywhere else I saw it I wasn't impressed at all.
OneHighMofo wrote: I've not bought a decent cheese in years either so if I find myself near there I'll grab a bag. Cheers for the recommendations.
It was so nice to have someone open a tub of cheese, any cheese, and it immediately hit you across the counter. I'm usually ambivalent about BBC but this was it as well done as I've had it, and on that scale as a representation of the strain and value for money it was the best purchase I made.

I don't recall seeing it on Siberie's menu when I was in there on Monday (although I only glanced at it) so I don't know if its at their other shops, but it was the same batch at Supermarkt on Fri & Sun, its not far if you're in the Paradox/1e Hulp area.
treetop

Post by treetop »

Kaligra Voyagers, just about the best of the trip.
How much did you produce?
macky

Post by macky »

treetop wrote:Kaligra Voyagers, just about the best of the trip.
Ran in to are French friend yesterday :D Still smoking The Critacal mass,gave me bud ,seriously good smoke :)
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

In no particular order my contenders would be:

- Tangerine Dream from Utopia
- Shoreline from 137
- Kandy Kush from Club Media
- Pink from Club Media
- Cindy 99 from 1e Hulp
- G-13 from de Graal
- Highrise from de Graal
Drugsbunny

Post by Drugsbunny »

I loved the Girl scout cookies isolator from Utopia.
E 20 for 0.4 of a gram so not cheap.
Great taste and clear headbanging high make this one my favourite of this trip.
Herb!
Take happiness with the heartache, go through life wearing a smile.
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

My top smokes in no particular order:

1. Silver Bubble - Voyagers €12 p/g
2. Tangerine Dream - Utopia €15 p/g
3. Champagne Haze - Utopia €16 p/g
4. Shoreline - CS 137 €15 p/g

*edit* the Champagne is €16 so doesn't count
My vote is for Tangerine Dream or the Shoreline - despite the €12 price tag of the accomplished Silver Bubble - the other two are stronger contenders for being 'more interesting smoke'.
Last edited by OneHighMofo on Mon 25th Apr 2016 04:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Papi

Post by Papi »

Silver Bubble was 12e:) But still it's my contender for this poll
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Papi wrote:Silver Bubble was 12e:) But still it's my contender for this poll
Brilliant thanks Papi - edit made ;)