Coffeeshops with nice outdoors areas

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
BaileyDuckbillGraham

Coffeeshops with nice outdoors areas

Post by BaileyDuckbillGraham »

I'm off to Amsterdam for a week - next week :)

Just wondering if anyone can recommend anywhere which has a nice outdoor area? Nice view - near a canal - that sort of thing.

We'll be staying new Vondelpark but will be travelling all over... - I like it toward the the Vondelpark end - seems more chilled and a good mix of people around.

I've been to Dam a few times, my favourite places - so far, - off the top of my head (regardless of outdoor area), are Dampking (Ocean12 one), Lost in Amsterdam, Hill St Blues (graffiti one), Kashmir Lounge, & the Bulldog @Leidseplein.

Cheers All - can't wait to get out there, float around & take in Amsterdam - love it there, - such a friendly relaxed vibe, so many interesting things around to see & do

MallowKream

Re: Coffeeshops with nice outdoors areas

Post by MallowKream »

La tertulia is not bad
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Hi BaileyDuck,

If you’ve been a few times you probably know, but there are quite a lot of shops with a few chairs and tables out front to chill at and some nice views (Katsu for people watching, Basjoe and Amnesia for looking at canals - just to name a few), but they are hard to get at when the weather is good :D

Haven’t been to tertulia yet, but plan to go and check it out as a place to hang this time around, if we can make the time ;)

Also, if you fancy a little trip, Haarlem has some very good options for chilling outdoors having a good smoke. One of the WWs used to have (and to our knowledge still has) a large rooftop terrace in connection with the large shop (that has pool, f00sball and much more).

CopenhagenCouple
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

New 420 (ex Dutch Flowers).

The WW in Haarlem with roof terrace is Willie Wortel's Sinsemilla.

Also outside Amsterdam, Yanks in Zandvoort.
BongHug82

Post by BongHug82 »

I'll 2nd what Lemming said about Yanks in Zandvoort. If the weather's good it's definitely worth a visit for their outdoor area at the front. was there in June and although the inside was having some sort of refurbishment we sat out in the sun for a good couple of hours there. All the staff were super friendly and the hash was really nice and some nice Sour Tangie aswell.

It's about half hour in the train from 'Dam central and there's a nice long beach to walk down if you fancy that too. Can't really beat walking down a nice clean beach with your missus and a pocket full of doobs 8)
worldcitizen1723

Post by worldcitizen1723 »

another vote for zandvoort

also sound garden it's not a cs, but you can smoke on the back canalside patio and have a drink if you fancy.
Mr Incognito

Post by Mr Incognito »

Near Vondelpark, Smoke Palace has a large outdoor area. Not great for views, but it's outside and comfortable!
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

I think you mean Oosterpark.
BaileyDuckbillGraham

Excellent suggestions - haven't heard of most of these - thanks so far :mrgreen:
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Amnesia or Teratulia for canal-side views.

Katsu & Smoke Palace for size of terrace. SP is bigger, but further out east. Katsu is a bit better for people watching. Their terrace's both look quite similar to one another tbh...

Yanks haven't been.

If it can be a bar, Sound Garden is a really nice 4/20 friendly terrace, with a fun crowd.

Greenhouse in the RLD, namaste location I think? Also good for view, but alas it's also GH.
BaileyDuckbillGraham

Everyone's been a great help - thankyou

I think we're going to take up MOST of these suggestions! Katsu looks like it's in a lovely area

We're going to visit Utrecht also - looks lovely there :) - and hoping to get to Yanks and the coast - see how it goes

I'm a bit of a foodie also - love a nice cofeeshop which does quality food and milkshakes
BongHug82

Post by BongHug82 »

Greenhouse on Haarlemmerstraat is good for a milkshake and a bite to eat and smoke friendly too. Was never once pressured into buying weed, would just walk in past the bud counter and over the koi carp :lol: and go straight up the stairs to the room at the back. Table service always comes quick and I was just pulling my stash out and smoking that. The Oreo milkshakes are awesome and the food is pretty good too and not bad for price. no outdoor area though but the other Greenhouse in the RLD has that as DLN16 mentioned.

The only purchases I've ever been really happy with from GH are the lemon haze and Kandy Kush hashes so if you like hash I think they're worth recommending, albeit at GH prices (18€ pg) but then I've never bought weed here I don't think.