PRE ROLLED hash Joints test in Amsterdam

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
kalima

Re: PRE ROLLED hash Joints test in Amsterdam

Post by kalima »

RedGecko58 wrote: Sun 26th May 2019 05:17 pm
Fat_old_dwarf wrote: Sun 16th Apr 2017 08:36 pm Nice to have reviews of something rarely reviewed. But -- particularly if you're not a tobacco smoker, and are using the herb for pain control -- why not just get a pipe? That way you know exactly what's in it, because certain strains will be better for certain individuals, and you can mix one or more types as well to see if that suits you. You can get a simple pipe for a few euro (or the sky's the limit if you want something special), and they're all over the place. Vaping is also recommended by many, but that requires major investment and a steep learning curve. A pipe is pretty much the simplest technology there is.

Sorry to hijack the thread - Fat Old Dwarf could you recommend some pipe styles for smoking hash? Metal, Wood etc ?

I've previously tried a small metal pipe but it was unpleasantly metallic, not sure if this was just because it was an ultra cheapo one? I think a glass spoon would be good but I would probably end up breaking it, particularly when stoned... I am predominantly a hash smoker so I've always mixed with tobacco but this trip I want to cut that down, I also quit tobacco (apart from joints) a few years back.

Also on the topic of vaporisers - what do you use? Particularly for the normal grades of medium quality harder Moroccan hashish? I tried an Atmos vape pen a few years ago which was okay with green but no use for hard hashes.
sorry to but in on this thread, I would recommend trying the genius pipe, not the cheapest by far, but such a super smooth smoke, and super easy to clean, so you can travel with it. absolutely amazing for hash. I was alway a joint smoker, and not usually a pipe smoker, I found them to harsh, but this pipe has been such an eye opener. for Vaporising, I use the spirit vape with hash canister or a mix with weed in a da Vinci IQ

MichaelBrown

Post by MichaelBrown »

videopirater wrote: Wed 17th Dec 2442 12:26 pm Hi Skull_Kid1888 , you are certainly right. I thought of posting this is also for people who cant use a hand (or both) for a short or a long period of time. It can be found with otc phentermine here happen right? And it is true it saves money doing it on your own. But, it was an informative thing and fun. I can' t go to holiday so that was it. :D
A pre-rolled joint at a coffeeshop in Amsterdam. If you are ... We have tested many shops and will reveal, where you can get good quality at fair prices.
Last edited by MichaelBrown on Mon 18th Jan 2021 09:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
KeyMonCha

Post by KeyMonCha »

MichaelBrown wrote: Thu 27th Jun 2019 10:33 pm
videopirater wrote: Wed 17th Dec 2442 12:26 pm Hi Skull_Kid1888 , you are certainly right. I thought of posting this is also for people who cant use a hand (or both) for a short or a long period of time. It can happen right? And it is true it saves money doing it on your own. But, it was an informative thing and fun. I can' t go to holiday so that was it. :D
A pre-rolled joint at a coffeeshop in Amsterdam. If you are ... We have tested many shops and will reveal, where you can get good quality at fair prices.

Problem solved then, eh lads?!
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

If I ever loose a hand I know where to come... if I’ve lost both hands tho will someone be there to help me smoke?
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
KeyMonCha

Post by KeyMonCha »

DjShaggy wrote: Fri 28th Jun 2019 02:11 pm If I ever loose a hand I know where to come... if I’ve lost both hands tho will someone be there to help me smoke?
Probably, so long as you're not going to a brothel afterwards. :D