THC vaping oil

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
TBM1801LDN

Re: THC vaping oil

Post by TBM1801LDN »

Biker / tattoo shop next door to bluebird does some good vape carts. They aren't branded, under 40 euro each, and literally come in a baggie like a gram would with the strain name on... But I imagine in Amsterdam this is not something they are going to get wrong!

Gars0n

Post by Gars0n »

Guys, thanks for the recommendations. I've never tried cbd/thc oils for vaping but as far as I understand it's a pretty interesting experience. I myself have provacan oil and I'll definitely try it (or another one from those you mentioned above).
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

Be very careful, vape carts can be good but can also be full of shit additives that can make you seriously ill.

Oh and totally illegal in amsterdam so “this is amsterdam not something they can get wrong” very wrong assumption.
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
kushking

Post by kushking »

cookie71279 wrote: Thu 11th May 2017 10:38 am Is it possible to buy THC vaping oil in Amsterdam? My friend managed to get some in UK really expensive though but its dam good just wondering if you can buy it from a coffee shop or head shop
Its possible, I buy mine online from some guys. I usually buy high THC STIIIZY Vape pods
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

Just remember everyone, weed vapes were killing people in the good old us of a last year.
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
kushking

Post by kushking »

When buy THC Oils you have to be careful they are a lot of fake Stiiizy and brass knuckles cartridges make sure you know and trust the platform you are buying from. if not youll just end up with some oil that taste like shit!
Russell123

Post by Russell123 »

As I know vaping is less harmful than smoking, but I wouldn't recommend vaping to people that have problems with lungs. I think in your case is better to ask your doctor if it's allowed to vape or not, in order not to cause any serious health problems. I am vaping for a long time and I didn't notice any side effects, however, I don't have health problems. Also, I think it's very important to choose quality vaping products. I buy vape accesories and I know what substances the liquids contain. So, in case you want to try vaping,so read more about it and about liquids .
Merritttoy46

Post by Merritttoy46 »

cookie71279 wrote: Thu 11th May 2017 01:54 pm Why haven't the shops moved with the times and introduced vape pens? I know you can hire a vaporiser at Barneys but would rather be able to walk about having a wee vape every now and again. Anyone live in Amsterdam help me out?
The liquid would have to be produced without solvents (which can be done apparently) but unfortunately combustion is the most common form of consumption still pretty much everywhere.

There are Verdampers (basically a water cooled vaporizer set up) in a lot of shops and as you've mentioned there are shops with volcanos.

Have you thought about buying a pen/handheld dry herb vaporizer? You can get some decent ones for under £100.
wertyhas

Post by wertyhas »

I agree with Russell. First of all, you should get a doctor's recommendation to make sure that it does not harm your health. And be more attentive to the quality of the products that you consume.
When I started, I didn't think about it. I picked up the products at random and did not understand that everything depends on the quality. However, with experience, I realized that the approach to choosing accessories and smoking mixtures is very important. Therefore, I have been looking for a suitable store for a long time. And I found a place where you can even buy a disposable THC vape pen in Canada.
Be attentive to your health. Pleasure is good, but you have one body for life.