Cali Weed

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
Smokey2017

Cali Weed

Post by Smokey2017 »

Im heading to Amsterdam in March and looking for Coffee shops that have Cali strains available and the sort of price they are retailing per a Gram?

I've seen some at 50 Euros which i personally think is extortionate.

Thanks

CopenhagenCouple

Re: Cali Weed

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

"Best prices" seem to be around the 35 € mark, which is just plain stupid! Browse FBN's site for recent menus, there are a few places that have been known to dabble in such fuckery, if you are in to in it that is (can't see why you would buy the stuff they don't want in Cali)...
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Kenshiro

Post by Kenshiro »

Think coffeeshop New times or Superskunk have had Cali import for €60 a gram recently!.. Noticed it tends to be shops around de pijp area that are stocking the trending canna trinkets. With exceptions to the moonrock stockists closer to the centrum.
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

Why would you go to Amsterdam looking for California weed?
If you want California weed, go to California, Colorado weed, go to Colorado, Oregon, Washington, Nevada, Spain, Nimbin, all the same story, if you want their weed, go there not somewhere half way around the world.
Current laws make it difficult to move strains internationally.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

FlyByNite wrote: Fri 12th Jan 2018 12:17 am Why would you go to Amsterdam looking for California weed?
If you want California weed, go to California, Colorado weed, go to Colorado, Oregon, Washington, Nevada, Spain, Nimbin, all the same story, if you want their weed, go there not somewhere half way around the world.
Current laws make it difficult to move strains internationally.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
its all the rage with the younger crowd now, cali this cali that, some of them are paying £120 for a 3.5!

ive smoked a couple of bits myself, the paris og is very nice, that lemon tree organics isnt bad either but forget paying those prices!

seems to be averaging in the dam at €40 per gram. i hear it comes from england, so not only is it the bits california doesnt want but its also the bits we havent taken!
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
macky

Post by macky »

Just remember most export weed is weed that will not pass inspection e.g.Sprayed for bugs or mould
I man,s garbage ,another mans sort of :D
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Yeah but it's all the same reject weed, this Amsterdam getting the UK reject is nonsense.

I know some of the main "importers" around here it does come from CA. directly. The Brits are puffing on the same exact Cali reject that we have here, albeit at even more absurd prices, hence the emergence of these claims about why they pay such pisstake rates - face saving plain and simple!
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

I would like some of you to see some of the so called Cali weed going around my city :lol: , I don’t think so, imo a lot of growers are growing Cali genetics in small grows And maximising profits. Just my opinion on what I am seeing around and as I can’t find the made in tag then I guess I will take my dealers word for it :wink: :lol:
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

Kermit wrote: Sat 13th Jan 2018 12:44 am I would like some of you to see some of the so called Cali weed going around my city :lol: , I don’t think so, imo a lot of growers are growing Cali genetics in small grows And maximising profits. Just my opinion on what I am seeing around and as I can’t find the made in tag then I guess I will take my dealers word for it :wink: :lol:
i would agree when people are giving me random pop tops half full of some tiny little buds, was in southampton and got some "zkittlez" that was nice but questionable. I have also had packs from calikush farms and the paris packs, still not worth the money but very very high quality. these dont come into my possesion from a dealer but a very well trusted friend who lands them himself, and they are in heat sealed retail packages.

would be interested to see a pro take the Paris OG genetics and grow it on a small scale in the uk, if done properly i see no reason that it cant be as good as the import.
macky

Post by macky »

Kermit wrote: Sat 13th Jan 2018 12:44 am I would like some of you to see some of the so called Cali weed going around my city :lol: , I don’t think so, imo a lot of growers are growing Cali genetics in small grows And maximising profits. Just my opinion on what I am seeing around and as I can’t find the made in tag then I guess I will take my dealers word for it :wink: :lol:
I agree I have headband 707 on the go now.
Not sure about over there ,but the import here is outdoor organic :mrgreen:
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

macky wrote: Tue 16th Jan 2018 03:19 am I agree I have headband 707 on the go now.
Not sure about over there ,but the import here is outdoor organic :mrgreen:
If only - the import here is visibly riddled with cancer causing growth hormones and Plant Growth Regulators.
Worringly now a lot of people have started using these visible properties as markers of quality.
The cannabis community is absolutley packed full of sheeple ready to jump on the latest bandwagon without doing even the smallest amount of research for themselves. Terrifying.
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

OneHighMofo wrote: Tue 16th Jan 2018 10:31 am If only - the import here is visibly riddled with cancer causing growth hormones and Plant Growth Regulators.
Worringly now a lot of people have started using these visible properties as markers of quality.
i have had this discussion with so many people, to be told "you dont know anythin about bud"

i dont claim to be a expert but you dont do something daily for 15 years without learning a thing or 2.

those PGR buds dont even look the same, theres a world of difference but i guess if people are paying £100 for a eighth then they sure dont want to hear that its tainted :')

saying that i had some strawberry crusha over the weekend that had to be returned, ash went black and hard, havent seen that for years!
Kenshiro

Post by Kenshiro »

DjShaggy wrote: Tue 16th Jan 2018 10:40 am
OneHighMofo wrote: Tue 16th Jan 2018 10:31 am If only - the import here is visibly riddled with cancer causing growth hormones and Plant Growth Regulators.
i have had this discussion with so many people, to be told "you dont know anythin about bud"

i dont claim to be a expert but you dont do something daily for 15 years without learning a thing or 2.

those PGR buds dont even look the same, theres a world of difference but i guess if people are paying £100 for a eighth then they sure dont want to hear that its tainted :')

saying that i had some strawberry crusha over the weekend that had to be returned, ash went black and hard, havent seen that for years!
I know someone who had the same one and did the same thing last week! Terrible business and as OHMF says people think its a mark of quality for these uniform rock shaped toxic shit nugs.
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

sNc wrote: Tue 16th Jan 2018 10:44 am
DjShaggy wrote: Tue 16th Jan 2018 10:40 am

I know someone who had the same one and did the same thing last week! Terrible business and as OHMF says people think its a mark of quality for these uniform rock shaped toxic shit nugs.
id leave them to it if it wasn't for the fact that when it does start causing them to grow a 3rd thumb it will be all over the daily mail how cannabis causes mutations or whatever
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

I've noted a couple of 'reputable' UK growers importing and distributing that tinned shite too.
Disgusting selfish capitalist behaviour from a community that's supposedly priding itself on being a counter-culture; those words are totally and laughably meaningless these days. Todays traffickers are more interested in putting logo's on the bag and starting their social media campaigns. smh. :roll: