Vaping newbie.

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
Papillonkit

Vaping newbie.

Post by Papillonkit »

Hi all,

I have been following bathe forum for a while now. I love it, I've been to Amsterdam 8 times, although the first time I was 12 and with school so I'll count that out.

Anyway I'm looking for information on the best vapes to buy for flowers and kief. I've never cared before but want to stop smoking tobacco. And I don't want to smoke pure spliffs either. Essentially, no burning. Can anyone recommend a decent vape that's less than £100. Portable too.

Thanks Kit.

curubelo

Re: Vaping newbie.

Post by curubelo »

Hi and welcome,

Check this http://fuckcombustion.com/ you'll find lots of info about vaping.

For a portable i would suggest Dynavap Vapcap M, cheap and very effective.
djgtp

Post by djgtp »

Over the past 6 yrs or so I've had:-

4.Magic Flight Launch Box - c£75
2.Arizer Solo - £99
3.Storm Vaporizer Pen - £75
1.Arizer Solo 2 - £154

I've ranked them 1-4 with 1 being my favourite. Although not the most stealthy portables for on the go you can't beat the Arizers for the vapour clouds and easy maintenance. Storm is stealthy, gives decent clouds but takes longer to prepare and clean. Wouldn't really recommend Magic Flight. Try website vapefiend if in UK / Europe.

Good luck finding something!
Junglist Movement

Post by Junglist Movement »

Good stuff, I'm looking into vaping myself and will find this very useful!! Cheers.
Pierre von Mondragon

Post by Pierre von Mondragon »

Yeah, I'm also loving the Dynavap VapCap M, and it is perfect as a sort of joint-replacement-but-vaping kind of vibe. I wished it had been around when I quit tobacco in 2006 as a direct stand in, I had to use bowls instead. It is as stealthy as you can make heating up anything with a torch be.
Devore

Post by Devore »

I've just bought a PAX3 and its superb!!
Papillonkit

Post by Papillonkit »

Thanks all,

Can you smoke anything in the pax3 Devore? Eg flower solid kief? Looks good tho.

I'm off to Spain shortly and alot of the coffeeshops sell products solely for caring so I will ask out there too.

Kit.
Papillonkit

Post by Papillonkit »

Dyna vap looks perfect I think. again is it good for all forms of cannabis?
curubelo

Post by curubelo »

Papillonkit wrote: Fri 29th Jun 2018 07:47 pm Dyna vap looks perfect I think. again is it good for all forms of cannabis?
Yes, for flowers you just grind and load and for hash or liquids-concentrates you have to use some degummed hemp fiber as a pad, you'll find it in all vape shops.
NotSoIncognito

Post by NotSoIncognito »

I can recommend the Storm Spirit - from Vapefiend. With the resin basket thing its £114 delivered, so a touch more than your budget, but it works great! I'm using it to vape hash and I get lots of lovely clouds. Temperature completely adjustable by the degree up to 240C. Comes with a pad for concentrates too, so you can use it for the full range of smoke-ables. Good and portable and very discrete also.

Mr I
Devore

Post by Devore »

Papillonkit wrote: Fri 29th Jun 2018 07:46 pm Thanks all,

Can you smoke anything in the pax3 Devore? Eg flower solid kief? Looks good tho.

I'm off to Spain shortly and alot of the coffeeshops sell products solely for caring so I will ask out there too.

Kit.
Its does flower and has a separate thing for concentrates.
Schroom

Post by Schroom »

knowing vaporizers as E-cigs, as I use one since I stopped smoking tobacco I am really thinking about getting an herbal vaporizer too. now with my E-Cig I know that after a while the coil heads need to be replaced.
is there any such maintenance needed for herbal Vaporizers too? because if that is the case I wait until the headshop in my hometown has finished renovating and go get one from them, so I will always know where to get the parts needed for maintenance. but if not I might consider ordering online.
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

save up and get a crafty/mighty

there really isnt anything on the market thats better.

if I can use it, and keep it (relativley) clean then ANYONE can

im f**king useless!
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
Schroom

Post by Schroom »

Yeah I've seen those, they look amazing. so no maintenance pieces needed here that have to be special ordered as long as you lean it?
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

Schroom wrote: Mon 16th Jul 2018 09:58 am Yeah I've seen those, they look amazing. so no maintenance pieces needed here that have to be special ordered as long as you lean it?
exactly that
ignoring spellcheck since 1986