Clouds in the City (New Amsterdam cup)

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
Thomasbandit

Clouds in the City (New Amsterdam cup)

Post by Thomasbandit »

Not much info about this but spotted it on instagram the other day.
Amsterdam Cup 2018
On 12th to 14th October 2018 we will be holding the first edition “Clouds in the City” Cup in Amsterdam. Judges will have an amazing chance to explore coffeeshops, seed banks, vape shops, chill bars and cafes and have to opportunity to really experience Amsterdam’s world famous culture.
We aim to bring the “Clouds Back to the City”
Provide an affordable, value for money event for everyone
Highlight Amsterdam’s unique cannabis culture
Implement Unbiased, Fair and transparent Judging
Give credit and recognition to the amazing breeders, growers and extractors
Listen to community feedback
http://www.cloudsinthecity.com/
https://www.instagram.com/cloudsinthecityams/

RoMoney

Re: Clouds in the City (New Amsterdam cup)

Post by RoMoney »

Interesting, seems to be a few seed companies, Coffeeshops and the Ambrosia Extract guys.
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Seeing more and more on Insta about this and I see they now have a few more places on board.

Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Keep us posted please :mrgreen: don't use social media so don't know shit, and might hit it up. 8)
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Kermit wrote: Thu 30th Aug 2018 08:26 pm Keep us posted please :mrgreen: don't use social media so don't know shit, and might hit it up. 8)
Well at least you get to follow the RoMoney empire on ACD, but I am multi-platform :mrgreen: On instagram you would get additional access such as pictures of my morning coffee, my porridge in addition to real time trip updates....and all at no extra cost :lol:

I would defo consider going to this if I was not already booked for Las Canarias at the same time. I think it's great to see people from the local scene putting together stuff like this. Will keep the thread updated as I come across things on Insta.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

sadly multi platform is not available or an option for me at the moment, but thankful for any info regarding this, 8)
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Latest below.

LLMReb

Post by LLMReb »

RoMoney wrote: Fri 31st Aug 2018 08:38 am
Kermit wrote: Thu 30th Aug 2018 08:26 pm Keep us posted please :mrgreen: don't use social media so don't know shit, and might hit it up. 8)
Well at least you get to follow the RoMoney empire on ACD, but I am multi-platform :mrgreen: On instagram you would get additional access such as pictures of my morning coffee, my porridge in addition to real time trip updates....and all at no extra cost :lol:

I would defo consider going to this if I was not already booked for Las Canarias at the same time. I think it's great to see people from the local scene putting together stuff like this. Will keep the thread updated as I come across things on Insta.
I might break down and create an Instagram, um, membership? user name? access? (pardon me, as I am just slightly behind in technology and don't know the terms for whatever you call people who are on Instagram) just to read about porridge in Ireland.
notsofasteddie

Post by notsofasteddie »

LLMReb wrote: Fri 7th Sep 2018 10:36 pm
RoMoney wrote: Fri 31st Aug 2018 08:38 am

I might break down and create an Instagram, um, membership? user name? access? (pardon me, as I am just slightly behind in technology and don't know the terms for whatever you call people who are on Instagram) just to read about porridge in Ireland.
Hey LLMReb,

I'm interested in Clouds in the City as I'm thinking about October in Amsterdam, but I'm not picking up new information. Don't care that much about the exhibition; I want to know which shops are participating as quality goes up at show time!!

My problem, I'm trapped in the 20th century: Desktop, Clamshell Phone. I danced with Facebook, but deleted it, too impersonal and vulnerable. Hoping that Ro keeps the faith with those of us, at least me, who were born in the early 1940's. I love the pictures he takes in the travels he makes, but sometimes hate the Insta-labels.

Go Ro,

Eddie
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

My problem, I'm trapped in the 20th century: Desktop, Clamshell Phone. I danced with Facebook, but deleted it, too impersonal and vulnerable.
Not just me then thank god, thought I was in for an ACD troll attack for not using any of Big Brothers social media platforms. 8)
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

I wasn't historically much of a social media person, I used Facebook many moons ago but haven't used it in around 10 years, I used Twitter for a while to get news etc. but it was too much of a cauldron of hate and negativity for me to be arsed with it. I joined Instagram to contact the Cannabis Clubs in Barcelona, then it became apparent it was like a weed networking app and weed amazon all rolled into one, so I was sold on it. I'm now a regular user.
Willjay

Post by Willjay »

Kermit wrote: Sat 8th Sep 2018 09:23 am
My problem, I'm trapped in the 20th century: Desktop, Clamshell Phone. I danced with Facebook, but deleted it, too impersonal and vulnerable.
Not just me then thank god, thought I was in for an ACD troll attack for not using any of Big Brothers social media platforms. 8)
I’m another old guy that gets his weed news from ACD so Ro you got a following
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

We got an old man clique going on now, Retro reborn, bring back the P.C :lol:
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

2 years facebook free. like mr money i use instagram for networking with both British and Spanish teams but other than that my cannabis news comes from this very forum.

some of it is also olds.

some of the forums more antique threads make for interesting reading, remember when jess and nugs were friends?
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

some of the forums more antique threads make for interesting reading, remember when jess and nugs were friends?
That was when they were dating, she's my chic now. :wink: :lol: