Dutchie's Coffee Shop?

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
kullboys

Dutchie's Coffee Shop?

Post by kullboys »

Hello everyone
I was walking along the Oudezijds Achterburgwal, where the Red Light Bar is above the (closed, because schools) coffeeshop The Bassment. I noticed that there was something called Dutchie's Coffee Shop at ground level to the right of it, with a sign saying it was open Tuesdays to Sundays. But it appeared shut, although this was a Wednesday. I can't understand how anything, much less a new shop, could be in that area, but there are recent reviews on TA of the Red Light Bar that refer to a coffeeshop below. Does anyone know anything about this? I doubt it would be worth a visit, but it's curious.
Thanks.

FODSmith

Re: Dutchie's Coffee Shop?

Post by FODSmith »

I fell for that one too (http://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/forum/v ... =3&t=32483 in a previous incarnation for which I've lost the login details). They sell coffee, believe it or not.
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

im confused, that is word for word the same as FOD's original post on the linked thread....
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
FODSmith

Post by FODSmith »

Must be a new scammer technique, then, scraping posts from the site and reposting them. Counting on stoners not to notice that their own words had been lifted. Which I didn't.