Shatter/Wax

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
Pureweedsmoker

Shatter/Wax

Post by Pureweedsmoker »

Hi, is it possible to buy wax or shatter in Amsterdam?

If so can someone tell me the coffeeshop I need to go to get it.

Tia

FlyByNite

Re: Shatter/Wax

Post by FlyByNite »

No, both are illegal by Dutch law. There are some sellers on Instagram.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

You can buy both at Coffeeshop Superskunk for exhorbitant prices. (or at least you could back in April)
But I wouldn't recommned it. Quality did not look up to scratch.
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

Mr K had some rosin earlier in the year.

Was ok but nothing special, 40 for 0.5
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Forgot about Mr K's rosin - yep, add them to the list of concentrates not to buy in Amsterdam too :lol:
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

OneHighMofo wrote: Sat 13th Oct 2018 11:42 am Forgot about Mr K's rosin - yep, add them to the list of concentrates not to buy in Amsterdam too :lol:
This. Pretty much the shops that do carry extracts carry overpriced wares, of shoddy quality. Get Instagram savvy and try to further your search there that's furthest advice I'm gonna give out publicly as this has been discussed ad nauseam already on here.
Pureweedsmoker

Post by Pureweedsmoker »

I’m on Instagram but haven’t a clue how to search this out. If anyone wants to wickr me at mrniceak420 that might help to point me in the right direction that’ll be great. Will be over Thursday 1st to Sunday 4th Nov
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

I’m on Instagram but haven’t a clue how to search this out.
This isn't a forum for arranging deals. The propriteter here runs a forum for discussing the coffeeshop scene. No-one here wants that jeapordised.

You're not looking hard enough. Coffeeshop Superskunk will fufill your lackadaisical requirements I'm sure.
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Yeah sorry, this is a somewhat tight-knit closed community. That is not say that all are not welcome, but nobody is going to stick their (or their supply's) neck out for a new poster they've never ever met in real life, just not gonna happen - or maybe I'm misspeaking by assuming that everyone on here is not that dumb but who knows!

If you're desperate Mr. K, Superskunk, Bushdoctor - otherwise, persistence is the key here. I mean hell even just looking at recent events in town on IG you may just clue yourself in on the right direction, but that's all I can offer.

Good luck in any matter!
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

all of the information is on this forum, read, and you will not only know who to contact but where you can and cant take what you've acquired. we aren't into spoon feeding over here.

the beer will taste more sweet if you get up off your feet
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

This isn't the place to come looking for extracts...but pssst..hey buddy let ya in on a lil secret, looking for a guy to sort you a passport or visa, I may just know someone on here! :wink:
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

the chinese visa was very tempting, i doubt i would pass for Mr Wong sadly.
Pureweedsmoker

Post by Pureweedsmoker »

Ah but two wongs don’t make a wight but free lefts do haha

Aye I get what you’re all saying about no trusting a newbie lol I think I could go back 9yr on this forum under different aliases haha.

So I’m searching Instagram for shatter in Amsterdam and yeah I’ve found someone over there already lol are they already on this page I don’t know but as OP says everything I need to know is on this forum.

Bong on peeps let’s get high :wink:
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

Pureweedsmoker wrote: Tue 16th Oct 2018 04:40 pm Ah but two wongs don’t make a wight but free lefts do haha

Aye I get what you’re all saying about no trusting a newbie lol I think I could go back 9yr on this forum under different aliases haha.

So I’m searching Instagram for shatter in Amsterdam and yeah I’ve found someone over there already lol are they already on this page I don’t know but as OP says everything I need to know is on this forum.

*edit* so for some reason i only posted a quote and didnt include a reply, i guess my computer could be stoned!

understand that its not a lack of trust for a "newbie" more the people who make extracts are doing so illegally, even in the Netherlands. it would be a bad idea for any of us to post that name and say "yeah go buy off them" as i say the information is all there if your willing to look.
Last edited by DjShaggy on Tue 16th Oct 2018 08:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Pureweedsmoker wrote: Tue 16th Oct 2018 04:40 pm So I’m searching Instagram for shatter in Amsterdam and yeah I’ve found someone over there already lol are they already on this page I don’t know but as OP says everything I need to know is on this forum.

My guess is you've found one or two of the more reliable sources for those search terms. Both will see you right more-or-less.
Apologies for the previous curt messages. Glad to see you're on track. Enjoy 8)