top shops--gimmie ten

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
hestia

top shops--gimmie ten

Post by hestia »

Let's get this party started :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
My top ten are.
Het Balloun
Utiopa
Greenhouse
Voyagers
Grey area
Kazu
1e Hulp
Blues brothers
Paradox
What are your top ten :?: :D 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8)

macky

Re: top shops--gimmie ten

Post by macky »

Sadly Utopia is now the Plug ,and I heard Ingi is gone :(
Seems they sell high end Cali weed ,which has started a little debate around here :D as to where it,s grown really ? Plus the prices are high like 30 e a gram. Some really like some not so much :lol:
I guess this will give us a good reason for a T and T there this 420 8) looking forward to meeting you
Roll on 420
FODSmith

Post by FODSmith »

Blues Brothers is gone as well. Shame.
macky

Post by macky »

FODSmith wrote: Mon 4th Feb 2019 01:18 pm Blues Brothers is gone as well. Shame.
There she is 8) ,you coming over on day trip around 420 ?
FODSmith

Post by FODSmith »

Who knows what will happen after Brexit? The UK might be towed away so that it's not even geographically in Europe. Or at least that makes as much sense as anything else that's happened since half the population went doolally without even smoking anything nice.
macky

Post by macky »

FOD put you down as maybe being after Brexit you may need wee holiday :D
Get this thread back on track
Birdy,s
Voyager,s
CS 137
Sibiere
Greenhouse for hash no weed
Barney,s for same ,but will buy odd weed Liberty haze mostly
Central most under rated I think
Utopia was my fav. Not liking my chances with the plug but we shall see
Tweede not so much now amsterdam gentic took over ,but I usually look in when going to the Hoope
Amniesia lately for NYD
FODSmith

Post by FODSmith »

On topic:

1e Hulp for ticking all the boxes: product, atmosphere, coffee, hours, phone charging, toilet.

Solo, my latest discovery, for ticking all the boxes I've needed (can't vouch for phone charging and toilet, but probably OK).

Katsu's nearly a top score as well, though the toilet is up some bastard stairs.

Tweede Kamer doesn't have much room, but still.

Central, any Boerejongens, Johnny -- all worth looking in at to see what they've got, but not for smoking in. Might as well add original Dampkring and Bagheera to that to boost the numbers.

Siberië is a funny one. Two experiences where I've had crap hash, and in both cases I've suspected they were deliberately passing off a poor strain as a good one. I'm tempted to put this into the category of good-once-but-no-longer that Rusland and Utopia fall into. But the atmosphere is generally good, with enough room for comfort.

Depending on who's working and how full it is, Voyagers.

Rather than bung in a tenth shop that doesn't deserve it, I'll cheat a bit by including Hill Street Blues. They're central, and serve both decent coffee, which I want, and alcohol, which I don't, but which people I'm with might want. And they've got good views, front and back.