Amsterdam hash

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
Daz1976

Amsterdam hash

Post by Daz1976 »

Some of the photos of the hash available in Amsterdam are making my mouth water, looking forward to visiting in 3 weeks and testing for myself.

My trips to Amsterdam have always been for the flower Indulgence 😜 Got a feeling this next trip is gonna be hash heavy 👌

Smell the flowers while you can✌️
Marok21

Re: Amsterdam hash

Post by Marok21 »

Daz1976 wrote: Sat 13th Apr 2019 12:31 am Some of the photos of the hash available in Amsterdam are making my mouth water, looking forward to visiting in 3 weeks and testing for myself.

My trips to Amsterdam have always been for the flower Indulgence Got a feeling this next trip is gonna be hash heavy
Yeah you have a lot of selection in terms of hash in Amsterdam :mrgreen: even cheaper hashes are usually of pretty nice quality nowadays. Compared with weed its much easier to find some quality hash in Amsterdam. Dampkring, Solo, Siberie, 1e Hulp, Boerejongens... these are just a few good shops to get some decent hash... there are much more places like some moroccan owned shops that sell classic moroccan hash and so on.
Daz1976

Post by Daz1976 »

😋 can't wait
Smell the flowers while you can✌️
SoulJa

Post by SoulJa »

It'll make your mouth dry :lol:
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Totally agreed with Marok21, it is also a point another hash aficionado, FODSmith, has made on countless occasions; in our opinion the market for weed is light-years behind the hash market in Ams. Marok21 also made some very good recommendations for shops to visit, check out his and other very good reviews on the relevant shop pages to get a feel for what's on offer at the different shops and you'll do yourself a big favor! 👍😁 BlueBird is also a shop relatively close to the center known for a large and solid selection of hashes, especially if you like the more classic varieties.

The Khalis (or is it Khaliz?) and especially the Sensabile at Dampkring stood out last time we visited a little over a month ago, Solo had a very tasty looking (and smoking) menu and Siberie had some very good value for money hash (which they seem to have had for a very long while now). The NTB from the latter was very decent for 10 E per g IIRC, the Tropicana and Casablanca were also very good for the money.

If you happen to find yourself close to, or feel like making the trip there anyways, het ballonnetje or baba (more or less on completely opposite sides of the city and a bit out unless you are on a bike, which we hiiiighly recommend anyways), the do stop by to check the menu and have a smoke. Both are forum favorites for some of the most solid menus for weed over the last couple of years, both have great atmospheres and staff, and both usually also have a couple of hashes worth taking a look at. It's not worth the trip for their hash menus alone, especially ballonnetje, but they make up for it on other fronts... :mrgreen:

Have fun! :)
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol: