General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
Crapulinski

Post by Crapulinski »

Last edited by Crapulinski on Wed 29th Jan 2020 01:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

CopenhagenCouple

Re: Hash selection

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Very nice selection there :mrgreen:
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Daz1976

Post by Daz1976 »

Are these recent purchases?
Smell the flowers while you can✌️
Crapulinski

Post by Crapulinski »

Last edited by Crapulinski on Wed 29th Jan 2020 01:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Nice selection! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: looks yammiii :mrgreen:

What did you think of the Thidrin Zabida? I didn´t tried it yet
TransApenninesCouple

Post by TransApenninesCouple »

Marok21 wrote: Sun 5th May 2019 11:16 am Nice selection! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: looks yammiii :mrgreen:

I am now smoking a fatty of thidrin zabida, blond pollen, spicy and soft taste on the throat, light ash and salt as a sativa ... I like it! :wink: :mrgreen:

I also smoked the royal, I also think this is from Massawa, true Crap? A more oily and dark traditional morocco with pine and sweet flavors and an effect more towards the indica side. Good in the evening in front of a film. :D
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

TransApenninesCouple wrote: Mon 6th May 2019 06:52 pm
Marok21 wrote: Sun 5th May 2019 11:16 am Nice selection! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: looks yammiii :mrgreen:

I am now smoking a fatty of thidrin zabida, blond pollen, spicy and soft taste on the throat, light ash and salt as a sativa ... I like it! :wink: :mrgreen:

I also smoked the royal, I also think this is from Massawa, true Crap? A more oily and dark traditional morocco with pine and sweet flavors and an effect more towards the indica side. Good in the evening in front of a film. :D
Ho preso il buon fumo a Dampkring stasera zio! Niqa e Wadi Alzuhur, lekker roba!
Crapulinski

Post by Crapulinski »

Last edited by Crapulinski on Wed 29th Jan 2020 01:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TransApenninesCouple

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Mon 6th May 2019 10:00 pm

Ho preso il buon fumo a Dampkring stasera zio! Niqa e Wadi Alzuhur, lekker roba!
Taste both of you little nephew! :wink: There is still something for the big occasions in the freezer. I absolutely prefer Niqa! Have you tried Banana filtered by Solo, I would appreciate your opinion, for me best hash 420. :mrgreen:
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

TransApenninesCouple wrote: Tue 7th May 2019 08:14 pm
DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Mon 6th May 2019 10:00 pm

Taste both of you little nephew! :wink: There is still something for the big occasions in the freezer. I absolutely prefer Niqa! Have you tried Banana filtered by Solo, I would appreciate your opinion, for me best hash 420. :mrgreen:
Quindi hai assaggiato anche il Wadi? Ho provato il Banana Double e secondo me è buona roba, ma per il stesso prezzo, il wadi è (secondo me) molto meglio, più forte e preferisco il gusto.
CopenhagenCouple

A selection of locally procured Moroccan gold, all bought @ Christiania:

ETA: Forgot pricing :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Most expensive one (which is actually one of the harder pressed ones to the back, doesn't look like much but is a killer strength-wise) comes in just under 8 € / g walking straight up to the lads at a random stand that looked good...
TransApenninesCouple

CopenhagenCouple wrote: Wed 8th May 2019 04:52 pm A selection of locally procured Moroccan gold, all bought @ Christiania:

ETA: Forgot pricing :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Most expensive one (which is actually one of the harder pressed ones to the back, doesn't look like much but is a killer strength-wise) comes in just under 8 € / g walking straight up to the lads at a random stand that looked good...
Welcome back home :D apparently is a good time for CHR, what would be the killer, lower left? Speaking of Wadi, I'm smoking it now after having tasted it in the delirium of 420 and now it's impressing me ... lekker stuff! :mrgreen:
CopenhagenCouple

TransApenninesCouple wrote: Wed 8th May 2019 07:48 pm what would be the killer, lower left?
From a pure power perspective, the middle one in the back and the left one to the back are the best, both heavy body stone, but with a bit more pronounced head-high to the one in the middle (which also is the overall strongest). The others are quite close though, all very nice but quite different classic Moroccans. Favorite overall has to go to the two in front though, both also strong, but with a fuller flavor than the others and just a wonderfully easy texture to work with. None of them would rank among the five, or maybe even ten best buys of the year though, it's been quite a nice run quality-wise they've had out there so far :D :D :D
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

TransApenninesCouple wrote: Mon 6th May 2019 06:52 pm I am now smoking a fatty of thidrin zabida, blond pollen, spicy and soft taste on the throat, light ash and salt as a sativa ... I like it!
Crapulinski wrote: Tue 7th May 2019 11:08 am I really like the Thidrin too, I asked to check this one and the alzuhur and the smell coming from the box was so good I couldn’t resist. A soft classic blonde, looks really fresh.
In the last time I focus a bit on trying to find some decent moroccan sativa hash with a clear effect... this is definitely a candidate :mrgreen: furthermore I read somewhere that they won the 1st price for their Thidrin Zabida on the "Mystery Cup 2019" in Amsterdam...
TransApenninesCouple wrote: Tue 7th May 2019 08:14 pm Taste both of you little nephew! There is still something for the big occasions in the freezer. I absolutely prefer Niqa! Have you tried Banana filtered by Solo, I would appreciate your opinion, for me best hash 420.
DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Tue 7th May 2019 09:13 pm Quindi hai assaggiato anche il Wadi? Ho provato il Banana Double e secondo me è buona roba, ma per il stesso prezzo, il wadi è (secondo me) molto meglio, più forte e preferisco il gusto.
It´s hard to say what is better... the Niqa is some high quality more classic moroccan hash.... I had it many times and like it a lot. The only thing that bothers me sometimes is the relatively high price for a more classic moroccan hash but it is constant of high quality!

The Alzuhur is like Nugs wrote some really special variety and def. some of the best newschool hashes I had in the last time :mrgreen: It smells/taste real natural compared to many other "Block hashes" for example. Like said before it has a interesting consistency... when the budtender showed it to me it looked darkish/oily from the outside but it´s very bright from the inside and also pretty crumbly. The budtender told me it´s made with a different method... like skuff pressed together. Like said before it could also be ice o lator hash not sure but it it def. something special :lol: 8)

I also liked the Banana filtered hash from Solo pretty much. Mainly because of the clear effect it had to me. I am a mainly hash smoker and like I said hundret times before I like that high quality "classic" hashes so much :mrgreen: but it´s great to have a bigger selection with different effects. I loved to smoke the Banana in the daytime and some more classic stony moroccan at night :mrgreen:

The Hia from Solo is also a fine piece of more classic moroccan hash :mrgreen: nice tasty pretty clean blonde smoke... well like CC wrote I also prefer usually a bit more darker coloured moroccan hashes... but I like the flavors that comes with that blonde varieties :mrgreen: The Niqa is also a more classic moroccan but anyway it is not that easy to compare both varieties... the Niqa is stronger to me but it´s 4€ more expensive and I am not always looking for the strongest for example... it depends on what I feel like :lol:
CopenhagenCouple wrote: Wed 8th May 2019 04:52 pm A selection of locally procured Moroccan gold, all bought @ Christiania:

Looks nice :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: 8€/g for the most expensive hash... these are real reasonable prices! Because of that I do not really like sometimes to pay 14€/g for a high quality "classic" moroccan like the Niqa because it´s possible to get similar quality much cheaper :?
I have to visit Copenhagen :mrgreen:
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Marok21 wrote: Wed 8th May 2019 10:46 pm
TransApenninesCouple wrote: Mon 6th May 2019 06:52 pm I am now smoking a fatty of thidrin zabida, blond pollen, spicy and soft taste on the throat, light ash and salt as a sativa ... I like it!
Crapulinski wrote: Tue 7th May 2019 11:08 am I really like the Thidrin too, I asked to check this one and the alzuhur and the smell coming from the box was so good I couldn’t resist. A soft classic blonde, looks really fresh.
In the last time I focus a bit on trying to find some decent moroccan sativa hash with a clear effect... this is definitely a candidate :mrgreen: furthermore I read somewhere that they won the 1st price for their Thidrin Zabida on the "Mystery Cup 2019" in Amsterdam...
TransApenninesCouple wrote: Tue 7th May 2019 08:14 pm Taste both of you little nephew! There is still something for the big occasions in the freezer. I absolutely prefer Niqa! Have you tried Banana filtered by Solo, I would appreciate your opinion, for me best hash 420.
DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Tue 7th May 2019 09:13 pm Quindi hai assaggiato anche il Wadi? Ho provato il Banana Double e secondo me è buona roba, ma per il stesso prezzo, il wadi è (secondo me) molto meglio, più forte e preferisco il gusto.
It´s hard to say what is better... the Niqa is some high quality more classic moroccan hash.... I had it many times and like it a lot. The only thing that bothers me sometimes is the relatively high price for a more classic moroccan hash but it is constant of high quality!

The Alzuhur is like Nugs wrote some really special variety and def. some of the best newschool hashes I had in the last time :mrgreen: It smells/taste real natural compared to many other "Block hashes" for example. Like said before it has a interesting consistency... when the budtender showed it to me it looked darkish/oily from the outside but it´s very bright from the inside and also pretty crumbly. The budtender told me it´s made with a different method... like skuff pressed together. Like said before it could also be ice o lator hash not sure but it it def. something special :lol: 8)

I also liked the Banana filtered hash from Solo pretty much. Mainly because of the clear effect it had to me. I am a mainly hash smoker and like I said hundret times before I like that high quality "classic" hashes so much :mrgreen: but it´s great to have a bigger selection with different effects. I loved to smoke the Banana in the daytime and some more classic stony moroccan at night :mrgreen:

The Hia from Solo is also a fine piece of more classic moroccan hash :mrgreen: nice tasty pretty clean blonde smoke... well like CC wrote I also prefer usually a bit more darker coloured moroccan hashes... but I like the flavors that comes with that blonde varieties :mrgreen: The Niqa is also a more classic moroccan but anyway it is not that easy to compare both varieties... the Niqa is stronger to me but it´s 4€ more expensive and I am not always looking for the strongest for example... it depends on what I feel like :lol:

Looks nice :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: 8€/g for the most expensive hash... these are real reasonable prices! Because of that I do not really like sometimes to pay 14€/g for a high quality "classic" moroccan like the Niqa because it´s possible to get similar quality much cheaper :?
I have to visit Copenhagen :mrgreen:
You're a hash-head so CPH is definitely a point of interest for you. I still really need to get out there, but I'd be awfully lonely without some nice greens on the side.

I'm coming back into a hash-phase/kick these past couple weeks, so maybe I could still yet manage to get enough enjoyment out of the finest Chrisitiania has to offer!