Same old same old

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
bingo

Same old same old

Post by bingo »

Guys I know these questions come up all the time but the scene constantly changes so...I've been away a few years and haven't smoked in more than 2. I'll be visiting in June. I arrive early morning, a few hours before my non-smoking partner. I'm looking for recommends for comfortable coffee shops centrally located where I can get supplies and chill for a litlle while before she arrives. Also advice on currently good strains for somebody with zero tolerance who wants to be able to smoke in the daytime but still function (walk, drink chat etc..)
TIA
Bingo

FlyByNite

Re: Same old same old

Post by FlyByNite »

What dates will you be in Amsterdam?
I'll post you on the Whos In Town page.
You can see who else may be in town and any Toke & Talks that are planned.

Generally it sounds like you are looking for sativas.

Sativa Dominant = High

Mind-Dominant
Uplifting
Increased Alertness
Increased Energy
Enhanced Creativity

Indica Dominant = Stone

Body-Dominant
Relaxing
Muscle Relaxant
Increased Appetite
Treats Pain

Enjoy
FlyByNite - Travel preference, not business practice
Coffeeshop Menus - Let your mouse do the walking
Sanchez_

Post by Sanchez_ »

bingo wrote: Sat 18th May 2019 08:58 pm Guys I know these questions come up all the time but the scene constantly changes so...I've been away a few years and haven't smoked in more than 2. I'll be visiting in June. I arrive early morning, a few hours before my non-smoking partner. I'm looking for recommends for comfortable coffee shops centrally located where I can get supplies and chill for a litlle while before she arrives. Also advice on currently good strains for somebody with zero tolerance who wants to be able to smoke in the daytime but still function (walk, drink chat etc..)
TIA
Bingo
I'd suggest starting off with something outdoor grown that is also a haze of some sorts to keep things upbeat for you ( remember like many things you can always add more but you can't take away😉)

Start with outdoor or similar strength based on a bud tenders recommendation in any shop, then build things from there. High CBD strains may also be beneficial also having a lower THC content?

But further up the line a strain like Enemy of the state can be quite balanced and non mind blowing, it can be found at 1e Hulp and Siberie quite regularly. As for a chill shop it all depends on your preference and timing or where you need to be close to, to join your non smoker partner?

For centrally located spots I'd probably recommend 420 cafe or alternatively buy from any shops and park yourself up in Hill Street Blues bar in the RLD.

Have fun and as I'm sure you already know, keep sugar close by in way of drinks and snacks! Stay safe and enjoy!
bingo

Post by bingo »

Thanks both. I used to enjoy outdoor strains and always found them quite sociable. Ill be there June 14-15 and June 28-Jul 03. Unfortunately I can only indulge on the first part. Stupid piss tests :evil:
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

You have been posted on the June and July Whos In Town pages.
Scroll down to your month and click it.

You can see who else may be in town during your stay.

If you don't see yourself, click your refresh or reload button
Your browser sometimes loads pages from your local cache and
you don't get the latest update.

Watch for Toke & Talks, I post them up to the last minute.

Set yourself up with your own T&T or Toke and Talk, where you pick the coffeeshop
(your favorite) and the date and time, I will post it and you wait for folks to
show up, if they do you'll have a T&T. If they don't you still get to enjoy your
favorite coffeeshop!

By default I link your posting to your profile page here on ACD.

I can change it to a web link ( myspace, facebook, personal page )
or an email address if you want.

You can do a little practice shopping on the Coffeeshop Menus page.
Any with arrows are less than six months old.

Any nice new menu pictures you can get will be much appreciated.
Always ask first, better told no than thrown out.

Enjoy
FlyByNite - Travel preference, not business practice
Coffeeshop Menus - Let your Mouse do the walking