Strongest edibles, other than paradox

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
nala2991

Strongest edibles, other than paradox

Post by nala2991 »

Good evening cannalovers :twisted:

Who has the strongest edibles? Flavor isn't important, only strength.

I have eaten the ones from paradox many times in the past, and was only impressed the first time I got it in 2012, so I'll stay away from their cakes.

Thanks!

RoMoney

Re: Strongest edibles, other than paradox

Post by RoMoney »

I have not found anything stronger than the Paradox cake in a coffeeshop. You could try the Kush Tarts in Bagheera, eat two just to be sure :)

Another alternative is to buy €10 of hash and eat that, old school, but you did say taste not important :mrgreen:
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
Willjay

Post by Willjay »

Or mix that hash with some full fat yogurt,
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

Willjay wrote: Sat 6th Jul 2019 08:52 pm Or mix that hash with some full fat yogurt,
One of my all time favs.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

Willjay wrote: Sat 6th Jul 2019 08:52 pm Or mix that hash with some full fat yogurt,
I used to heat it on a spoon with a little bit of oil to dissolve as much as possible then mix it into said yogurt, 30 mins in the fridge then down the hatch. Worked wonders!
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
Lafe

Post by Lafe »

Willjay how much hash do you normally use for the desired effect?

Thanks Mate.
"Laif" with a long "a".
Willjay

Post by Willjay »

Lafe wrote: Sun 14th Jul 2019 04:24 pm
Willjay how much hash do you normally use for the desired effect?

Thanks Mate.
I’m not that much of an edible fan but knew that the fat would help the THC into the blood flow. But if I were to do it again it would probably be a gram, however I’ve been at this for over 50 years I have an high tolerance. How much can you smoke in a day would be my reference to how much.
However I’ve recently meet an biology/chemistry person that works in our states medical marijuana program and have been missing a step of activating it with some heat. With that additional info I think I may try edibles again
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Post by cantona7 »

instagram if you want anything worth while imo. paradox edibles were tasty as heck, but i ate one full one and 1/4 of my friends and (personally) felt no effect.
educating myself and waiting for the next trip.
instagram @shooter_mcdabbin
Lafe

Post by Lafe »

Solution was 3/4 gram Rookies iceolator in full fat yogurt. Took about 1.25 hours to kick in on an empty stomach. It delivered many hours of blissful nodding in and out.

BTW if you have not see Rookies since their renovation check it out. Utterly fantastic.
"Laif" with a long "a".
Willjay

Post by Willjay »

Lafe wrote: Wed 17th Jul 2019 04:23 am Solution was 3/4 gram Rookies iceolator in full fat yogurt. Took about 1.25 hours to kick in on an empty stomach. It delivered many hours of blissful nodding in and out.

BTW if you have not see Rookies since their renovation check it out. Utterly fantastic.
Glad you had a good time. :mrgreen: just curious did you heat the hash as shaggy suggests?
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
Lafe

Post by Lafe »

Willjay wrote: Wed 17th Jul 2019 04:53 pm
Lafe wrote: Wed 17th Jul 2019 04:23 am Solution was 3/4 gram Rookies iceolator in full fat yogurt. Took about 1.25 hours to kick in on an empty stomach. It delivered many hours of blissful nodding in and out.

Glad you had a good time. :mrgreen: just curious did you heat the hash as shaggy suggests?
I did not. I will try it next time, it seems reasonable.
"Laif" with a long "a".
Willjay

Post by Willjay »

Lafe wrote: Thu 18th Jul 2019 05:29 pm
Willjay wrote: Wed 17th Jul 2019 04:53 pm

I did not. I will try it next time, it seems reasonable.
That’s the one thing I learned from the chemist from our state medical marijuana program said, that you need to activate it, I always thought that the pressing of hash was enough, I was wrong might of been your body heat that actually activated it that’s why it so long to take effect. Keep on token
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
macky

Post by macky »

Seen a guy take couple grams of hash an put in baggy and tied it shut .Then ordered tea with tea bag on the side . The gave him hot water in one of those steel little pots with lid flips up. He sat the baggy in the hot water .We smoked a couple joints ,then he ordered hot coco heavy on the cream .When the hot coco came he took the hash out of water and into coco .....after taking out of baggy :D If you have access to vac-pac machine you can use weed or hash ,after sealing boil in pot of water for one hour ...she,s activated :mrgreen:
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

Hash not so much, weed for sure and extracts too.

I do 20 mins at 120c
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
Willjay

Post by Willjay »

DjShaggy wrote: Fri 19th Jul 2019 06:55 am Hash not so much, weed for sure and extracts too.

I do 20 mins at 120c
About 250 Fahrenheit :mrgreen:
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org