⬜️

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
OneHighMofo

Re: Is Hashish Better Than Concentrates?

Post by OneHighMofo »

Rafiki wrote: Fri 23rd Aug 2019 09:54 amI think what Max Montrose, the person interviewed in the video, is trying to say is that concentrates are pure THC. If we would consume this, e.g. dabbing, on a daily basis and then would visit any shop in the Netherlands, we would end up not 'feeling' anything, due to high tolerance. With hashish you still get that mild, natural, high that a recreational stoner asks for. That's far from a concentrated form of medicine.
Ok - I didn’t watch the video. So apologies if I’ve missed something here. But I think he’s entirely wrong about dabbing on a daily basis making it impossible to feel anything from flower/hash, in my experience that’s just not true at all - and why would it be? It’s posdibltbtp get just as high from flower as it is from BHO, you just need to consume more. There’s no difference at all in the active ingredients - just the amount contained per /gram.

I’m a daily dabber. I probably get through a couple grams of oil a week plus 1-2 grams of flower a day through the Vape. I feel every hit I take otherwise I wouldn’t bother. At night I’ll consume 60-100mg of edibles. And I’ll still feel every dab or vape bowl I consume on top of that.

There could be personal differences for everyone - of course I accept that as a possibility. But in my experience dabbing does not ‘raise your tolerance’ it just gets you higher faster if you take big dabs. A small (0.01 / 0.02) dab is the equivalent to a decent bong rip of flower/hash in terms of cannabinoids consumed. Given it contains the same active ingredients - what would be the mechanism by which this consumption method would magically change the physiology of the consumer or the properties of the cannabinoids?

Rafiki

Post by Rafiki »

Last edited by Rafiki on Mon 9th Sep 2019 12:36 pm, edited 5 times in total.
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Well, again. Personal opinions abound - I think he’s 100% incorrect about the flavour profile of bubble hash being ‘unbeatable’. As someone who’s been making bubble hash for over a decade; the amount of times I’ve seen an example that had anywhere near the terpene concentration bho or rosin contains I can count on one hand.

He’s right about hash containing a wider variety of canabioids to some degree. But only in the sense that over time THC breaks down to CBN and you’ll find that in hash (bubble and imported traditional varieties) because it’s often made from cured material.
Not so with newer methodologies of bubble hash making (or bho for the most part) where the harvest is frozen at the point of being taken down in order to achieve ‘live resin’.

*edit* To be honest the reason I didn't watch the video is because it's by Max Montrose. Who is still after years of study that quantifiably and demonstratably proves it's total fucking nonsense; banging on about the difference in high between 'indica and sativa' and charging people for the pleasure of filling them full of shit. He's a chancer trading on and profiting from the laypersons ignorance. I have no time for him whatsoever.
Rafiki

Post by Rafiki »

Last edited by Rafiki on Mon 9th Sep 2019 12:36 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

🍑✅🥝🍇🤷‍♂️✅🤷‍♂️

Also no...