Can only hope for well grown

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
macky

Can only hope for well grown

Post by macky »

Legalization has given Canadians the right to grow four plants ,indoor outdoor what ever.
I decided it was time for my girlfriends to start there plants from seed instead of giving them cuttings ,hardened and ready to go in the ground . They went to seed shop (Igot them to buy Biddy early and serious six from Serious seeds).
Explained how to start them ,how Keep then under light till it was time to plant . Had some ups and downs but in the end they have some nice plants. The Serious six has two pheno,s one purple ,one white the purple real early and ready to harvest.
One asked for my eye loop to check colour of triclones after explaining how harvesting at different times gives different effect e.g. wait till end for amber and you will get couch lock .she would like clear to milky to get uplifting energy ..day smoke :roll:
Any way today she returned the loop and asked about the fact every bud she checked from top to bottom was at different stages. I told her to take Buds at different stages tops wait a week middle then wait bottom buds ...for hash :mrgreen:
She asked what happens when I take down hydro table ,I told her it is what it is once dried and cured it.The Buds now becomes a box of chocolate ..never no what’s in side :D
When I hear people say the bud from last trip was better batch of some strain or another then this time . This time :roll: you will be lucky to get same bud from same tub. All you can do is look for well grown weed ,good smell ,nice taste after all life’s a box of chocolate most days any way.

Willjay

Re: Can only hope for well grown

Post by Willjay »

Have fun on your up coming trip, and enjoy the search for the best chocolate :mrgreen:
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
macky

Re: Can only hope for well grown

Post by macky »

Willjay wrote: Thu 5th Sep 2019 02:24 am Have fun on your up coming trip, and enjoy the search for the best chocolate :mrgreen:
Thanks bud :mrgreen: