Voyager's

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
Tokeing tom

Re: Voyager's

Post by Tokeing tom »

Homegrown fantaseeds i mean

DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

Tokeing tom wrote: Sat 28th Sep 2019 10:20 pm Homegrown fantaseeds i mean
That’s the seed shop that was up the alley next door isn’t it. There’s a gate across that alley now.
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Yes hg fantacy i ment to say also had seed shop around corner .got cheese seeds from them once ..good results
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

Tokeing tom wrote: Sun 29th Sep 2019 09:48 am Yes hg fantacy i ment to say also had seed shop around corner .got cheese seeds from them once ..good results
That’s great
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

DjShaggy wrote: Sat 28th Sep 2019 09:29 pm The school is no longer a problem for hgf however the problem has already been mentioned. I walked past a couple of days ago, it’s a fairly busy burger restaurant.

Things do change tho and it will be interesting to see, is the licence for hgf even still active? It closed quite a while ago now.
Good news on the school no longer being a problem, the burger joint which is there now was really busy when I was in town last also, I may even give it a go when I am in town in November.

Would be interesting to know if the licence is still active after such a long closure, I will be hoping they get it going as the Dam needs more good coffee shops as they are a dying breed nowadays.
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

Ghost wrote: Sun 29th Sep 2019 08:15 pm
DjShaggy wrote: Sat 28th Sep 2019 09:29 pm The school is no longer a problem for hgf however the problem has already been mentioned. I walked past a couple of days ago, it’s a fairly busy burger restaurant.

Things do change tho and it will be interesting to see, is the licence for hgf even still active? It closed quite a while ago now.
Good news on the school no longer being a problem, the burger joint which is there now was really busy when I was in town last also, I may even give it a go when I am in town in November.

Would be interesting to know if the licence is still active after such a long closure, I will be hoping they get it going as the Dam needs more good coffee shops as they are a dying breed nowadays.
I would be surprised but I do have high hopes.
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

https://ibb.co/RBSBwZv

New menu for phenofinders longe at (drumroll please)

Baba
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Now that does look interesting-ish 😁👍 So is Andy and his crew to be found out at the baba location now, are the old baba crew still there or what is going on..?
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Man ACD stoners are sloooowwwww, September 14th in the Voyagers thread, tried not to be to cryptic for ya, obviously way to cryptic 😂
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

Kermit wrote: Sat 5th Oct 2019 03:43 pm Man ACD stoners are sloooowwwww, September 14th in the Voyagers thread, tried not to be to cryptic for ya, obviously way to cryptic 😂
:lol: I remember.

The sarcastic drum roll didn’t come across as well in text as it did in my head
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Personally I liked Voyagers very much but for me as a mostly hash smoker they hadn´t really much interesting items on the hash menu... well their Atlas/Tingie hash were pretty good but not much choice in general :lol:

Now their menu looks much more appealing to me in terms of hash :mrgreen: and I will def. visit that coffeeshop (Baba/Phenofinders) a lot more now :mrgreen: