Eindhoven get 3 more coffeeshops!

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
Marok21

Eindhoven get 3 more coffeeshops!

Post by Marok21 »

https://www.ed.nl/eindhoven/eindhoven-k ... ~a6fddb42/

That sounds good :mrgreen: I mean nowadays it´s pretty rare to see that new coffeeshops open... I was in Eindhoven several times but I prefer to drive a bit further and visit Tilburg... In Eindhoven it´s sometimes kind of hit and miss. Had some really nice stuff from Coffeeshop Pink but also not so good stuff, too :? ... Coffeeshop The Wall was always a good spot for moroccan import hash but quality isn´t so special anymore since longer time.
Well it´s still possible to find some quality and I prefer the coffeeshops here over most coffeeshops in south Limburg but there is more potential :lol:

When three more coffeeshops open it will hopefully bring some new competion into the scene :D

It´s also good to hear that tourist should be still welcome in the coffeeshops... furhermore the city council said that they notice a lot of people who are interested to start one of these businesses...

CopenhagenCouple

Re: Eindhoven get 3 more coffeeshops!

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Great news, not just one, but three new shops!!! :D :D :D

Let's hope this spreads, there's a lot of places that could do with more competition, Amsterdam ofc being at the top of that list!
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
RoMoney

Re: Eindhoven get 3 more coffeeshops!

Post by RoMoney »

Not sure how I missed this, but it's great news, I might return to Noord Brabant in November, lets see if some are open then!
Bring back Imelda Marcos!