Cannabis and Sleep

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
Ummagumma

Cannabis and Sleep

Post by Ummagumma »

Hello All,

I have been reading this forum for a long time, although I have never written on this.
I live in Italy and I was an expert smoker .. I visited Amsterdam several times (also Utrecht, Eindhoven and other little villages).
I have quit smoking now, but I have a question about a weed that I happened to smoke in the past.

Is it possible to smoke a weed, that doesn't make you sleep at night? And makes you wake up several times during the night?
(it happened to me rarely and only with some types of weed).
In my travels to Amsterdam, I always slept like a happy child :)

Thanks All :mrgreen:

cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Re: Cannabis and Sleep

Post by cantona7 »

a strong sativa i suppose. or concentrates if you can find them. i always find(speaking for myself) regardless of indica or sativa..because of the high thc% i always feel a bit more invigorated and alert after a dab of a good concentrate.
educating myself and waiting for the next trip.
instagram @shooter_mcdabbin
Ummagumma

Post by Ummagumma »

I also suppose it was a strong sativa.. but I couldn't know the name of that weed.
I was afraid, it was adulterated weed or something not good (but maybe I'm just in paranoia... but I spent all night without sleeping.. ehehe)

I never try a concentrate, so I can't evaluate about it.

Thx for the reply and sorry for my incorrect english :D
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

lysagrey wrote: Thu 28th Jan 2021 11:38 am huh i have no problem with sleep
Evidently, as it took you almost exactly a year to weigh in on this thread... 🤣🤣🤣
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
william5

Post by william5 »

Ummagumma wrote: Mon 27th Jan 2020 09:56 am Hello All,

I have been reading this forum for a long time, although I have never written on this.
I live in Italy and I was an expert smoker .. I visited Amsterdam several times (also Utrecht, Eindhoven and other little villages).
I have quit smoking now, but I have a question about a weed that I happened to smoke in the past.

Is it possible to smoke a weed, that doesn't make you sleep at night? I was reading something from this site and it always makes me fall sleep in my bed. And makes you wake up several times during the night?
(it happened to me rarely and only with some types of weed).
In my travels to Amsterdam, I always slept like a happy child :)

Thanks All :mrgreen:
Hi Ummagumma,

The answer is yes, it's possible to smoke a weed that doesn't make you sleep at night. Different types of cannabis have different effects, so it's likely that the weed you smoked in the past had different properties than the ones you usually buy in Amsterdam.

Of course, the amount of cannabis you consume can also have an effect on how it affects your sleep. Generally speaking, the more you consume, the more likely it is to make you tired. It's also important to note that cannabis affects everyone differently, so how it affects your sleep may be different from someone else's experience.

I hope this helps answer your question!