Coronavirus Closes Coffeeshops in Amsterdam!

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
User avatar
AudioKush
Posts: 216
Joined: Tue 5th Mar 2019 12:36 pm
Contact:

Coronavirus Closes Coffeeshops in Amsterdam!

Post by AudioKush »

Well, you’ve heard it here first. Coffeeshops are now closing! You better act quickly if you want to secure your herb and hash before we hit a drought.
Today, Grey Area Coffeeshop announced that it will be closed until further notice! All smoking rooms in Den Haag and Tilburg have been closed until further notice.

Read more at: http://audiokushhq.com/coronavirus-clos ... ffeeshops/


User avatar
DjShaggy
Posts: 1038
Joined: Sat 3rd Sep 2011 09:04 pm
Location: Birmingham

Re: Coronavirus Closes Coffeeshops in Amsterdam!

Post by DjShaggy »

Half the story as usual. ALL coffeeshops in nl will be closed untill April 6th
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
squidgyblack
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue 20th Sep 2016 01:49 am

Re: Coronavirus Closes Coffeeshops in Amsterdam!

Post by squidgyblack »

ALL Coffeeshops till 6th April? I got 30th - 3rd April!!!! BA refunded are refunding my Tenerife trip so I booked there a few hours ago.
CopenhagenCouple
Posts: 1281
Joined: Thu 14th Jul 2016 10:49 am
Location: Take a wild guess...

Re: Coronavirus Closes Coffeeshops in Amsterdam!

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

squidgyblack wrote: Sun 15th Mar 2020 07:50 pm ALL Coffeeshops till 6th April? I got 30th - 3rd April!!!! BA refunded are refunding my Tenerife trip so I booked there a few hours ago.
Sorry man, but yeah, got served as maybe 4th last customer at bluebird today, went there cuz line at Solo was 40+ meters across the street and full on panic mode has set in here, it's fucking Armageddon buddy... Unless you have very, very good local contacts you will have to hope that rumors of take-out menus from some shops are true...
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
CopenhagenCouple
Posts: 1281
Joined: Thu 14th Jul 2016 10:49 am
Location: Take a wild guess...

Re: Coronavirus Closes Coffeeshops in Amsterdam!

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

... but honestly, if you've got plans before april 6th, they're pretty much toast, sorry...
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Nootram
Posts: 58
Joined: Sun 21st Jan 2018 01:47 pm
Location: Gelderland

Re: Coronavirus Closes Coffeeshops in Amsterdam!

Post by Nootram »

The next weeks are gonna be crazy. All the black market retailers are openly advertising on social networks. I wonder how much crazy it's gonna get, there are already talks of Amnesia being 12.50 on most black market resellers. Shit is insane for those without connections in the Netherlands :shock:

Lmao, even the CS don't care anymore
Image
Image
Image

Bonus video; outside of a CS just after the closure
Hashsmoker
Posts: 49
Joined: Sat 18th Feb 2017 11:39 am

Re: Coronavirus Closes Coffeeshops in Amsterdam!

Post by Hashsmoker »

https://nos.nl/artikel/2327298-coffeesh ... halen.html

Starting tomorrow shops will open - takeaway only
User avatar
DjShaggy
Posts: 1038
Joined: Sat 3rd Sep 2011 09:04 pm
Location: Birmingham

Re: Coronavirus Closes Coffeeshops in Amsterdam!

Post by DjShaggy »

Image Image
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
CopenhagenCouple
Posts: 1281
Joined: Thu 14th Jul 2016 10:49 am
Location: Take a wild guess...

Re: Coronavirus Closes Coffeeshops in Amsterdam!

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Yeah, that didn't last long, take away reopened tonight, much celebration ensued... :mrgreen:
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
User avatar
Smirks
Posts: 1015
Joined: Mon 28th Nov 2011 01:50 pm
Location: Island in the sun

Re: Coronavirus Closes Coffeeshops in Amsterdam!

Post by Smirks »

CopenhagenCouple wrote: Mon 16th Mar 2020 11:36 pm Yeah, that didn't last long, take away reopened tonight, much celebration ensued... :mrgreen:
Are you guys stuck in Dam for the foreseeable future? If so, kudos on making it there from Spain!
User avatar
Lafe
Posts: 668
Joined: Tue 13th Dec 2005 07:55 pm
Location: Location! Location!

Re: Coronavirus Closes Coffeeshops in Amsterdam!

Post by Lafe »

AudioKush wrote: Sat 14th Mar 2020 03:11 pm Well, you’ve heard it here first. Coffeeshops are now closing! You better act quickly if you want to secure your herb and hash before we hit a drought.
Today, Grey Area Coffeeshop announced that it will be closed until further notice! All smoking rooms in Den Haag and Tilburg have been closed until further notice.
Sorry, I did not hear it here first. When will you start offering reciprocal links back to ACD? Asking for a friend.
"Laif" with a long "a".
User avatar
DjShaggy
Posts: 1038
Joined: Sat 3rd Sep 2011 09:04 pm
Location: Birmingham

Re: Coronavirus Closes Coffeeshops in Amsterdam!

Post by DjShaggy »

Lafe wrote: Tue 17th Mar 2020 11:16 pm
AudioKush wrote: Sat 14th Mar 2020 03:11 pm Well, you’ve heard it here first. Coffeeshops are now closing! You better act quickly if you want to secure your herb and hash before we hit a drought.
Today, Grey Area Coffeeshop announced that it will be closed until further notice! All smoking rooms in Den Haag and Tilburg have been closed until further notice.
Sorry, I did not hear it here first. When will you start offering reciprocal links back to ACD? Asking for a friend.
Have you not noticed his MO? He shows up, spams the shit out of our forum then fucks off for a month. He sees all these posts but doesn’t reply. Notice he never acknowledged the thread discussing his crappy menus and constant links yet while that was going on he was still here spamming the shit out of us.
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
User avatar
DjShaggy
Posts: 1038
Joined: Sat 3rd Sep 2011 09:04 pm
Location: Birmingham

Re: Coronavirus Closes Coffeeshops in Amsterdam!

Post by DjShaggy »

And quite right you did hear it here first, here on acd in the chat!
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
User avatar
AudioKush
Posts: 216
Joined: Tue 5th Mar 2019 12:36 pm
Contact:

Re: Coronavirus Closes Coffeeshops in Amsterdam!

Post by AudioKush »

Shags!
DjShaggy wrote: Wed 18th Mar 2020 08:52 am
Lafe wrote: Tue 17th Mar 2020 11:16 pm
AudioKush wrote: Sat 14th Mar 2020 03:11 pm Well, you’ve heard it here first. Coffeeshops are now closing! You better act quickly if you want to secure your herb and hash before we hit a drought.
Today, Grey Area Coffeeshop announced that it will be closed until further notice! All smoking rooms in Den Haag and Tilburg have been closed until further notice.
Sorry, I did not hear it here first. When will you start offering reciprocal links back to ACD? Asking for a friend.
Have you not noticed his MO? He shows up, spams the shit out of our forum then fucks off for a month. He sees all these posts but doesn’t reply. Notice he never acknowledged the thread discussing his crappy menus and constant links yet while that was going on he was still here spamming the shit out of us.
User avatar
Lafe
Posts: 668
Joined: Tue 13th Dec 2005 07:55 pm
Location: Location! Location!

Re: Coronavirus Closes Coffeeshops in Amsterdam!

Post by Lafe »

DjShaggy wrote: Wed 18th Mar 2020 08:52 am
Lafe wrote: Tue 17th Mar 2020 11:16 pm
AudioKush wrote: Sat 14th Mar 2020 03:11 pm Well, you’ve heard it here first. Coffeeshops are now closing! You better act quickly if you want to secure your herb and hash before we hit a drought.
Today, Grey Area Coffeeshop announced that it will be closed until further notice! All smoking rooms in Den Haag and Tilburg have been closed until further notice.
Sorry, I did not hear it here first. When will you start offering reciprocal links back to ACD? Asking for a friend.
Have you not noticed his MO? He shows up, spams the shit out of our forum then fucks off for a month. He sees all these posts but doesn’t reply. Notice he never acknowledged the thread discussing his crappy menus and constant links yet while that was going on he was still here spamming the shit out of us.
I'm very familiar with his MO. Sorry about the freelance. I used to be in the concert sound industry and my FB feed was full of ppl being sent home mid-tour. It's tough for the freelance entertainment, as well as horeca.

Hang in there bro.
"Laif" with a long "a".
Post Reply

Return to “Coffeeshops and Cannabis”