Ex.tractor/The High Flyer Youtube Channel

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
Marok21

Ex.tractor/The High Flyer Youtube Channel

Post by Marok21 »

I found a new youtube channel from "Ex.tractor". Once I mentioned here somewhere that he is a really good hash producer and that some of his wares are available at Coffeeshop Greenhouse in Den Haag. Especially his ice hash made in the "dry freezer" is really something special and the best quality of ice hash that I saw since long time from coffeeshops. By the way he is the son of "Karel" (Super Sativa Seed club) and seems like a real pleasent guy :D

His videos are also very good and interesting to me. In the last video he made a small tour to some nice looking social clubs in Barcelona and damn the offered wares looks real nice :shock: :D as far as I know the next videos will be about hashmaking which sounds very interesting to me, too :mrgreen:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzDd_y ... 2a6GbknwHg

HitTheNorth

Re: Ex.tractor/The High Flyer Youtube Channel

Post by HitTheNorth »

Cheers @Marok21 enjoyed that. Presenter seems knowledgeable and doesn't irritate like many canna channels I've seen. Looking forward to the next instalment...
macky

Post by macky »

@marok21 Think you would like the live rosin they sell here :mrgreen:
They take fresh harvested bud ,freeze make bubble hash then press rosin . They freeze dry rosin then press in to amber crumble goodness ,about 80euros gram through legal company from British Columbia :D
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

macky wrote: Wed 20th May 2020 12:02 pm @marok21 Think you would like the live rosin they sell here :mrgreen:
They take fresh harvested bud ,freeze make bubble hash then press rosin . They freeze dry rosin then press in to amber crumble goodness ,about 80euros gram through legal company from British Columbia :D
Yeah damn that sounds like something I would like for sure :lol: :shock: :mrgreen: Never tried such high quality extract myself... well 80€/g sounds pretty high but with all that work they put in it it´s kind of worth it. Well I also like the idea to make it from a fresh harvested bud and that it's getting more and more "cleaner" with the named methods. In contrast to the normal black market or many coffeeshops where you usually do not know if the weed it´s made from was good or at least ok.
Well I am not really someone who smokes concentrates like WAX, BHO, Rosin, Shatter, Crumble and so on regularly and the last time for example when I smoked some quality ice hash it made me cough like crazy :lol: maybe I am getting old :lol: but anyway I would try that for sure :mrgreen:

By the way "Ex.tractor" upped a new video on his channel about Den Haag... well it´s more of a short video but he visited Coffeeshop "de Mazelaar"
and "Greenhouse Secret Farmers". He showed there also the current huge hash menu from "Greenhouse Secret Farmers" which is in my opinion one of the best nederhash/extract menus from all coffeeshops that I know atm.
HitTheNorth

Post by HitTheNorth »

New video up, this time on rosin pressing.
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

but seriously though , them lavafreeze seeds werent worth half of its price
....tho it is true their name is Sative club and not Indica club xD
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

RvanSteensel wrote: Sun 14th Jun 2020 04:01 pm but seriously though , them lavafreeze seeds werent worth half of its price
....tho it is true their name is Sative club and not Indica club xD
:lol: the genetics (Friesland Indica x Lava Cake) sounds interesting but really sad that it wasn´t worth the money :? while their Hazes seems to be something different :mrgreen:
HitTheNorth wrote: Sat 13th Jun 2020 04:39 pm New video up, this time on rosin pressing.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Marok21 wrote: Sun 24th May 2020 05:35 pm He showed there also the current huge hash menu from "Greenhouse Secret Farmers" which is in my opinion one of the best nederhash/extract menus from all coffeeshops that I know atm.
That's a great coffeeshop! They have two volcanos and the staff are weed nerds like the rest of us :)

Thanks for sharing the YT channel :mrgreen:
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Some new videos are up on his channel:

https://www.youtube.com/c/TheHighFlyer/videos

Also two pretty nice videos about the history of Coffeeshops in Amsterdam with interviews of some coffeeshop owners and others like Wernard Bruining, Afro Genetics, Joa from Greenhouse, Dutch Passion and so on :thumbup: