THC OIL REALLY DOES BEAT CANCER

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
Jayman29481

THC OIL REALLY DOES BEAT CANCER

Post by Jayman29481 »

Hey Beautiful People,
I hope everyone is having an amazing day.
I just wanted to let all you people know (most of you probably do already lol) that THC oil really does beat Cancer as well as other ailments.
4 years ago I would have told the person writing this message (mwah :D ) that he (me lol) was an absolute nutjob and if thats the case why wouldnt our government, health system, powers that be etc not be giving this stuff out free to help the 1 in 2 (1 in 2 PEOPLE!!!!! MALE OR FEMALE) suffering horrendously with Cancer.
On my children's lives I have witnessed first hand the amazing healing power of (proper) THC oil and now I am hell bent on screaming it from the rooftops.
Someone I love dearly is supposed to not be here anymore, yet they are.
Since that persons miraculous (according to his Dr's) recovery I have now poured my heart and soul in to researching this more over the last 3 years and I am privileged to have met people with all sorts of ailments (various cancers,hiv,leaky gut syndrome,diabetes,cerebral palsy,parkinsons,autism the list is endless) and the message from all of them is mind blowing.
We searched for the best part of a year online and then due to lack of knowledge had to turn to a younger person in the family who smokes cannabis to try and source a trusted source to purchase the right oil (rso oil is what we went for after MONTHS!!! of research). This is the only down side, trying to source proper stuff, we are not from a background of cannabis so it was all a bit new and scary to be honest.
But thank God, there are real good people out there who were many years down the line from us and who had sourced other good people able to obtain it.
THANK GOD FOR THOSE PEOPLE!
Now to do my bit I am screaming from the roof tops!!
LOOK INTO THC OIL PEOPLE!!!!
MANY CHILDREN ARE SUFFERING EVERYDAY AND ARE BEING PLIED WITH POWERFUL DRUGS THAT ARE DOING (IN MANY CASES) MORE DAMAGE THAN THE ILLNESS!!!!
love to you all!!!!!

DjShaggy

Re: THC OIL REALLY DOES BEAT CANCER

Post by DjShaggy »

The jury is still out but yes in some cases cannaboids have been shown to kill off cancer cells. I hope one day we will have a breakthrough and figure out how and why, Then maybe cannabis can become a fully effective treatment against cancer.
ignoring spellcheck since 1986