Deals on 5g/10 g Bag

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
beamerboy_26

Deals on 5g/10 g Bag

Post by beamerboy_26 »

Hello all,
I am new to ACD and new to Amsterdam in general. Well not really Amsterdam but I am a new student in Delft.
Would like to get information good strains that would be available for good prices. Considering I am on a student budget, would anyone recommend good coffeshop's where I could get deals on 5g/10g bags of quality strains (Sativa preferred) 8)

Also would be nice if it's around Delft, Den Haag or Rotterdam which are the closest big cities that I can ride my cycle too. Amsterdam would also work 60kms on a cycle for a great deal wouldn't mind at all

Thanks for Welcoming me into the community :D

AzLaker

Re: Deals on 5g/10 g Bag

Post by AzLaker »

Welcome bb_26. All the questions you've asked about are right here on the forum. Just keep browsing, you'll find the answers. Happy searching. :mrgreen:

AzLaker
8)
If you never do, you'll never know.
beamerboy_26

Post by beamerboy_26 »

Hello Azlaker,

I literally have 20 tabs open of ACD ATM. Seems like Dizzy Duck (DenHaag) is the place to go.
If you got any other blazinh recommendations would be welcome
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

beamerboy_26 wrote: Thu 9th Sep 2021 10:34 pm Hello Azlaker,

I literally have 20 tabs open of ACD ATM. Seems like Dizzy Duck (DenHaag) is the place to go.
If you got any other blazinh recommendations would be welcome
I will tell you one thing, you can only buy 5 grams of flower max. at any coffeeshop. I hope that helps a little. :mrgreen:

AzLaker
8)
If you never do, you'll never know.
beamerboy_26

Post by beamerboy_26 »

Well then I shall change the topic of this thread :P.

5g Reasonable price but where in Den Haag
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Usually I don´t buy 5g deals because I like to have more variety so I can´t give you a first hand advice and I am also not so often in the Den Haag area...
but I saw that Coffeeshop "De Mazelaar" for example have some decent 5g deals like 5g Sour Kush for 50€ (single gram is sold for 12€/g so 10€ saved)...