Anyone used this website?

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
MarijuanaMate0

Anyone used this website?

Post by MarijuanaMate0 »

I found a new website that is selling dutch marijuana i was wondering if anyone had dealed with them before?

their site is

Code: Select all

www.dutchgreenclub.com
But they use a private invite system to register and i found it after asking around for 3 days.

i was just wondering if anyone bought from them before..

Here is the invite code you need to register.

Code: Select all

MuM8bw0Hz9

Ash333

Post by Ash333 »

spam
No Victim? No Crime.
Boner

Post by Boner »

Here's my invite code: JC74N44SBb

:lol:
MarijuanaMate0

Post by MarijuanaMate0 »

Im still asking, if anyone used that site?

Cause it looks legit to me

Post by 1803 »

Im very interested in this page and very close to placing an order..

what made me doubt though, is a user that seems to spam all over the net "anyone know this site?" and give out an invite code, to me it seems like its staff or something.. no randomer would do that, such advertising..

also there was a huuuge thread about this on a swedish forum where the majority agreed it had to be a scam, for several reasons. one of them being the "proof" on the site of package with no poststamps and that there is no positive feedback or anything anywhere, and its a very new site. aswell as them being related to hacker & scammer communities and actively advertising such places. there was many other points too. I talked to them on msn and they seemed nice, they even showed me a few bags of a few hundred grams of smokeables on webcam, or what seemed to be. but this is still no proof imo.. but if its legit, atleast they are doing theire best to show its real...

but, can you really ever be sure about it without trying? the thing is its Alot of sites like this up and so many of them are scams. and too bad, as of all the security you will never see the money again if it is.

also they were recently under a ddos attack meaning someone else dont like them.. they claimed it was pure blackmailing for money with no further good reason explained. tho this could be other stuff..

the domain seems to have been created in november 08 which could be a reason why there is so little (none) feedback yet since they are very new. and the site looks very good.. very well made, all of it.. text, design.. all of it. I think it looks Very nice, and the people on msn sounded convincing aswell.

another thing that worries me a bit is that they are, (as the only one I have found among such sites) - hosted in the US, where they could be raided if they get suspected of this activity. like several other sites like this has been in the past (not any MOM I know of though, but cannabis-related sites, and this should be much Worse then encouraging use which were reason others got in trouble.. these claim to distribute!) and we dont know if they store customer records (even temporary) in database/plaintext on the server or if its just forwarded per mail after order. if they were under suspicion Id be afraid the info would be intercepted. USA....

also, if this user spamming the web with these invite codes are staff or friends doing this on purpose to promote them, they dont really try to keep very secret about it.. which I think would be essential to keep such a business online, Especcialy since website content and provider is under US law!! its so much of this now, soo many forum threads about this page, police shouldnt have problems finding it.. and still, no positive feedback. although again its a very new site so...

would very much like to hear other peoples opinion on this. I really really hope this is real, but to me it sounds too good to be true... a new Budmail, Really? well why not, its probably big money in it for them and customers would be very happy if this is real... I'd become one of theire best customers by time if I got it verified its legit =p

just.. I wanna see some trustworthy users going good for this. I dont wanna waste my money on supporting scammers. nothing this far, although claiming to have over 400 satisfied customers and advertising is not really discreet... they've built a nice customer base pretty quick then ..

Anyone around surely not working for them can say anything nice about them, any experience with them anyone... ? thx

I really really really hope this is really, I so wanna start ordering from these guys.. it looks pretty perfect to me, the site anyways 8)
geoffk

Post by geoffk »

Ash333 wrote:spam
two for spam
BigRigRob

Post by BigRigRob »

"Stoners... the only thing that bakes at room temperature..."
aaron

Post by aaron »

if you cant find a review from anybody whose ordered before on the net then its probably too good to be true.

Id request a sample as a sign of good faith.
tbk420

Post by tbk420 »

---------------
Last edited by tbk420 on Thu 25th Oct 2012 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
SoulRider

Post by SoulRider »

1803 wrote:Im very interested in this page and very close to placing an order..
Go on then Mr Scammer. You're obviously not a spam bot, but since you have registered two accounts just to try and trick people into going to this website, I can only guess you are one of the people behind what is obviously a scam site to take people's money.

or to try and get them busted, but I think the former. Anyway, please stop posting about this site on this forum, we are not interested, obviously.
Just trying to be 'En Vogue'

Post by 1803 »

um.. the first poster is Not me. Im sure Admin can verify this if needed.

I registered on this site mainly to discuss that site and see if anyone had tested it, after finding this site by googling theire domain, as this site is fairly related to Cannabis in general compared to other places that site has been spammed. Search for the url and this thread comes up in the top in Google, Im sure many others who search for the same site wondering if its real also ends up here. If its a scam, people should be made aware of it and not support scammers, but rather a real MOM site instead for example..

And what of what Ive written makes you believe Im trying to trick people into going to that site..? =S
More the opposite with my sceptic questions Id say..

Anyways, I have decided not to take the risc then.. even more research and still nothing. Found another place, though a bit more expensive.. appearently legitimate and well working, with good feedback.

everywhere Ive been till now, the majority has ended up pointing this site out as a scam. But noone have tried and can be sure, so..
still have a tiny hope, hoping some trusted users will pop up in a while saying it worked... but I have my doubts and will not be the one to test then :?

:wink:
Boner

Post by Boner »

A quick google comes back with some questionable statements that its legit but it's also on a website I know and the people on it wouldn't feel the need to lie, if I wasn't as skint as fuck I'd make a 3 gram order and see what happens.
SoulRider

Post by SoulRider »

1803 wrote:um.. the first poster is Not me. Im sure Admin can verify this if needed.

I registered on this site mainly to discuss that site and see if anyone had tested it, after finding this site by googling theire domain, as this site is fairly related to Cannabis in general compared to other places that site has been spammed. Search for the url and this thread comes up in the top in Google, Im sure many others who search for the same site wondering if its real also ends up here. If its a scam, people should be made aware of it and not support scammers, but rather a real MOM site instead for example..

And what of what Ive written makes you believe Im trying to trick people into going to that site..? =S
More the opposite with my sceptic questions Id say..

Anyways, I have decided not to take the risc then.. even more research and still nothing. Found another place, though a bit more expensive.. appearently legitimate and well working, with good feedback.

everywhere Ive been till now, the majority has ended up pointing this site out as a scam. But noone have tried and can be sure, so..
still have a tiny hope, hoping some trusted users will pop up in a while saying it worked... but I have my doubts and will not be the one to test then :?

:wink:
OK sorry for jumping the gun, but it seems to follow in this pattern. Someone posts a site, then someone else posts along to bring interest back. Its a very old ploy, and I apologize for attributing the behaviour to you.
Just trying to be 'En Vogue'
Carlos

Post by Carlos »

I'm gonna try it - I'll let you know if or more probably when I get ripped off :lol:
groman

Post by groman »

In my opinion it sounds too good to be true and besides even if they were for real they are too damn expensive. There are legit moms only charging 75-125 for 7g's out there. Just don't ask me who cause I know nothing. But even if they are good they won't be around for long with the lax security and all the adverts. But am curious also if anyone gets anything.