Anyone used this website?

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
Magick09

Post by Magick09 »

So can any1 else confirm they have received goods from these guys as im thinking of placing an order....more out of desperation than anything :x

Jason09

Post by Jason09 »

Magick09 wrote:So can any1 else confirm they have received goods from these guys as im thinking of placing an order....more out of desperation than anything :x
If they have you wont find it. Its why I joined this forum and posted the pics. I searched the internet for ages trying to find one person with real evidence that they are legit and found only a few people saying they were so thought fuck it and bought there cheapest hash since it would only be 40 pound in total.

I don't know why so many people seem to not trust them, probably just paranoid stoners. The prices are expensive and even more so after the 15 quid packaging cost. They say on the website 99% of orders arrive in the UK, just be smart if you send the money through the mail, make sure its not obvious money is in the envelope.
xxxcronicxxx

Post by xxxcronicxxx »

dutch weed wrote:harmony and friendship
Can someone please tell me if this person is still a member of the forum and able to recieve messages, as all of Dutch Weed posts have been edited.
If this person is no longer on board, did anyone bother to take down and save this person email address or phone number :?:
I was told by this person that i could get the email or phone number from the forum, but like i have already mentioned, all post's by this person have been edited.
Any help will be greatly appriciated.
Thanks.
Cronic :mrgreen:
Cronic Pimp.
silentneuville

Post by silentneuville »

I got some skunk and hashish from them this morning I ordered last week on Monday , sent cash off on Monday and got my parcel today. I used BudMail before until they got shut down I have some photos and will put them ûp if you're interested . I did think they were scammers but have been proved wrong. Haven't smoked yet as I have to go to work but will let you know . I ordered the 5G Moderate mix , excellent packagin no smell :) There's my invite code and if you go to the website you can see my review KKAFdjxRSc https://dutchgreenclub.com/index.php
Last edited by silentneuville on Wed 20th May 2009 02:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
silentneuville

Post by silentneuville »

Image[/img]

There you go pîctures as proof ,, I'm not a spammer I'm an English teacher who likes to get high and needed convincing that DGC wasreal , thanks Jason you proved it to me :)
Sir Niall of Essex-sire

Post by Sir Niall of Essex-sire »

Jason09 wrote:
Magick09 wrote:So can any1 else confirm they have received goods from these guys as im thinking of placing an order....more out of desperation than anything :x
If they have you wont find it. Its why I joined this forum and posted the pics. I searched the internet for ages trying to find one person with real evidence that they are legit and found only a few people saying they were so thought fuck it and bought there cheapest hash since it would only be 40 pound in total.

I don't know why so many people seem to not trust them, probably just paranoid stoners. The prices are expensive and even more so after the 15 quid packaging cost. They say on the website 99% of orders arrive in the UK, just be smart if you send the money through the mail, make sure its not obvious money is in the envelope.
99% of mail orders arrive? Is that a fact? Could you show me how you know this man?

Paranoid Stoners maybe, or the only people giving any postive reviews to this site have less that 20 posts could also be a reason. Because one person posts a pic whos not been on the forum long, to use your expression, means fuck all.

Moneys not an easy thing to come by, so im going to wait till i hear reviews of some of the more constant members on the forum man before making my decisions.

Enjoy your postal delivery man, i hope the buds are good.
Defeating evil with a thing called love
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

just a thinking out loud question...

why are all the people who received orders from this place only on their 1st or 2nd post in the forum.

and another question...

why is jason09 posting 98% of time on this thread only...

and why...

is jason09 always quick to respond and defend this website?

These are questions one should ask themselves before ordering on this or any other MOM.

I would also say that the following posters are all the same person:
MarijuanaMate0
zoidberg
DGC
Jason09
dutch weed
silentneuville

And finally, as far as the evidence presented in both sets of pics on this thread.

Unless you show me video of the mail being picked up at the post office or delivered by the mailman and then show it uninterrupted through the opening process... i won't belive.

SPAM SPAM SPAM... avoid at all costs.
Amsterdam dreaming.............
Jason09

Post by Jason09 »

TwoCanucks wrote:just a thinking out loud question...

why are all the people who received orders from this place only on their 1st or 2nd post in the forum.

and another question...

and why...

These are questions one should ask themselves before ordering on this or any other MOM.
I joined this forum only to provide people who wanted to know if DGC were legit with proof. I was searching through google before I made my order and this is the most active thread / forum about DGC I could find. I said to my self I will join and post pics if any one was interested. I'm quick to respond because I have no life and this thread is in my favourites so I check it pretty much every day.

I'm not going to go out of my way to convince you because you are arrogant and have no interest in even buying from DGC. People can make there own decision but some one else has posted pics now.
silentneuville wrote:Image
Image[/img]

There you go pîctures as proof ,, I'm not a spammer I'm an English teacher who likes to get high and needed convincing that DGC wasreal , thanks Jason you proved it to me :)
Nice one, glad I could help. :D
Jason09

Post by Jason09 »

Also because I'm such a nice guy I will prove me and dutch aint the same person. He sent me a few PMs trying to sell me weed, here is one. :D

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/3792/29028607.jpg
Trichome_Dense

Post by Trichome_Dense »

TwoCanucks wrote:just a thinking out loud question...

and another question...

and why...

I would also say that the following posters are all the same person:
MarijuanaMate0
zoidberg
DGC
Jason09
dutch weed
silentneuville

And finally, as far as the evidence presented in both sets of pics on this thread.

Unless you show me video of the mail being picked up at the post office or delivered by the mailman and then show it uninterrupted through the opening process... i won't belive.

SPAM SPAM SPAM... avoid at all costs.
Dutch Weed is not the same guy - but TC i agree with all else...

Dutch Weed is a friend of mine from Amsterdam - AND IS GENUINE... I got a delivery last week Wednesday and he sent me for free because I made him laugh til he sharted (inbetween a shit and a fart) himself lol - I'm going back out tho Dam in June/July and will definitely meet up with him when I'm there...

Interesting to note that Dutch Weed will no longer try to help people from this site as he doesn't want anyone to feel like he's spamming them.

However - I have his contact info and will be ordering again very soon. The Guy is Genuine... What can I say? :)
... as long as it aint a cheque ;)
Magick09

Post by Magick09 »

Seems funny i asked for proof then someone immedietly joined this site and gave a rave review lol...i wont be bothering 8) does anyone know if dutch weed still uses this site or can pm me his contct details?
Trichome_Dense

Post by Trichome_Dense »

Not just yet mate - dont know you sorry... :D
Magick09

Post by Magick09 »

No probz mate...worth a try :lol:
Jason09

Post by Jason09 »

Dutch_Weed is the true definition of a scammer but hey trichome has 600 posts so by all means send him your money. :)
Trichome_Dense

Post by Trichome_Dense »

why are you so bent on disreputing Dutch_Weed?

The fact that I have so many posts in only 3 months, means nothing except I have a lot to say... call him what you want, and I'll keep schmokin' the Maroc he sends me! Dunno why I bother, except he's a good bloke and I don't like unknown members with like 20 odd posts slagging him off!