Anyone used this website?

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
Trichome_Dense

Post by Trichome_Dense »

@Silentneuville,

I just went through all your posts, and guess what? I believe you to be a scammer.

You haven't posted for 3 months, since the last time you were forced to run with your tail between legs.

What makes it so "OBVIOUS" that you are indeed a "SCAM-SPAMMER" is that all your posts are in this MOM thread. You haven't even posted in any other thread. Not the smartest fish are ya?

Sheesh! The nerve of some people!

ATTENTION : SILENTNEUVILLE IS A SCAMMER, BEWARE!

... as long as it aint a cheque ;)
DuhhaN

Post by DuhhaN »

detective trichome... on the case... and in the background we can hear Silentneuville slurring 'Had itr not been for that meddlesome kid i owuld have gotten away with it' **like in scooby doo when they remove the masks**

Anyhow...i still use this mom an d it works for me :)
<---Living is easy with eyes Closed--->
Jason09

Post by Jason09 »

Trichome_Dense wrote:@Silentneuville,

I just went through all your posts, and guess what? I believe you to be a scammer.

You haven't posted for 3 months, since the last time you were forced to run with your tail between legs.

What makes it so "OBVIOUS" that you are indeed a "SCAM-SPAMMER" is that all your posts are in this MOM thread. You haven't even posted in any other thread. Not the smartest fish are ya?

Sheesh! The nerve of some people!

ATTENTION : SILENTNEUVILLE IS A SCAMMER, BEWARE!
I'm back, only posting in this thread!! I must be a scammer!!! :D
Trichome_Dense

Post by Trichome_Dense »

Well, admittedly - you are!!! :D :shock: :D :D :D
silentneuville

Post by silentneuville »

Trichome I am a scammer yes of course I am a scammer you're so right and obviously this is called the Trichome_Dense Directory isn't it because you created the forum and you spend your whole life on here . I am just- someone who has been smoking since I was 15 !!! I enjoy the buzz of DGC , getting weed or hashish through the post. I used Budmail before and I've used Dutch Secret with no problems whatsoever !!! Each to their own old man !
Trichome_Dense

Post by Trichome_Dense »

OI - enough of that "old man" shite - I aint that old... :D
DuhhaN wrote:detective trichome... on the case... and in the background we can hear Silentneuville slurring 'Had itr not been for that meddlesome kid i owuld have gotten away with it' **like in scooby doo when they remove the masks**

Anyhow...i still use this mom an d it works for me :)
Apparently so! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA rock on Duhhan!
silentneuville

Post by silentneuville »

Trichome if the cap fits wear it , if the hash is nice smoke it and if it has a dove on it well it ain't an original dove hahahahaha
baked

Post by baked »

hang yourself or so?
Trichome_Dense

Post by Trichome_Dense »

:D enjoy your schmoke!
bundee1

Post by bundee1 »

hang yourself or so?
much?

Im baked again.
silentneuville

Post by silentneuville »

So DGC has delivered sent the money last week , got confirmation thursday and received this today and what a nice smoke Golden Maroc is !!! Didn't do the envelope as ripped it just straight from vaccum sealed bag to scales et voila , believe me or don't believe me

This is my code use it if you want or don't, just make your own minds up !

KKAFdjxRSc
Cisco

Post by Cisco »

That dont look nice at all ! loadsa wee bits !? fair play if it tokes good ! not for me though john cheers :wink:
-
silentneuville

Post by silentneuville »

it does toke good though very good gets you nice and high !!! The only way they can send it through is to break it up ,but you have to break it up to smoke it so no loss !!!! It's 50 % sativa and 50% indica which is a good mix :D
Pauli Wallnuts

Post by Pauli Wallnuts »

silentneuville wrote:it does toke good though very good gets you nice and high !!! The only way they can send it through is to break it up ,but you have to break it up to smoke it so no loss !!!! It's 50 % sativa and 50% indica which is a good mix :D
just curious how could you possibly know that its 50/50 sativa indica? im not criticising just curious if thats what dgc told you or if you came to that conclusion, unless the importer of the hasj (to holland) actually went to the field that it was harvested &identified the strain
Cisco

Post by Cisco »

silentneuville wrote: The only way they can send it through is to break it up :D
Why ? i have received solid in the mail from Dam (DGC use belgium right?) and it arrived whole ! im glad your gettin somethin to smoke but almost every bit i have seen that comes from DGC is either crushed up or little bits ! as i say great but not for me thanks :wink:
-