Anyone used this website?

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

I stand by all my original statements and analysis.

However, based on TD's words I will absolve his friend from the aliases of Jason09.

Jason09, you are a spammer, and with each successive posting on this thread you continue to prove me right.

Amsterdam dreaming.............
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

Trichome_Dense wrote:why are you so bent on disreputing Dutch_Weed?

The fact that I have so many posts in only 3 months, means nothing except I have a lot to say... call him what you want, and I'll keep schmokin' the Maroc he sends me! Dunno why I bother, except he's a good bloke and I don't like unknown members with like 20 odd posts slagging him off!
Jason09 only has 20 odd posts if you count his aliases.

Also, as stated, I remove my inclusion of your pal.
silentneuville

Post by silentneuville »

I am Jason how ridiculous!!!!!!! I came here to give you lot proof after Jason gave me proof and I got some weed and draw delivered to my house but there you go the only way to prove to you is to meet you in person TC so it's up to you , if you want to try it out and prove to everyone else then do it if not then it's your loss. I've got something nice to smoke from DGC so I'm happy and if it doesn't work then I have my dealer to fall back on and we get decent draw in France straight from Morroco and Algeria :)
silentneuville

Post by silentneuville »

And finally, as far as the evidence presented in both sets of pics on this thread.

Unless you show me video of the mail being picked up at the post office or delivered by the mailman and then show it uninterrupted through the opening process... i won't belive.

How ridiculous for so many reasons

1) My girlfriend went down to get it from our post box
2) Why would I folllow her down and film it
3) The pictures should be enough proof

I say to anyone here make your own minds up order a 3G tester from DGC if it doesn't come then write your review here , if it does then post some pictures as proof or alternatively a video lol
Jason09

Post by Jason09 »

Trichome_Dense wrote:why are you so bent on disreputing Dutch_Weed?

The fact that I have so many posts in only 3 months, means nothing except I have a lot to say... call him what you want, and I'll keep schmokin' the Maroc he sends me! Dunno why I bother, except he's a good bloke and I don't like unknown members with like 20 odd posts slagging him off!
He's an obvious rip off merchant who relies on people who are to trusting. He thought I would happily send him money because I bought from DGC and even though I used them was still trying to convince me they are scammers. You could be Dutch_weed for all I know.

Any way this is the last time I post here, can't stand up tight know it alls like twocanucks. To much hostility. I only joined because every one thought they were scammers and I like defending the underdog especially when the underdog is the winning side.
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

silentneuville wrote: I say to anyone here make your own minds up order a 3G tester from DGC if it doesn't come then write your review here , if it does then post some pictures as proof or alternatively a video lol
SPAM
silentneuville

Post by silentneuville »

Two Canucks what is your problem , so no-one is allowed to be new here , no-one is allowed to say anything when they're new and you don't believe anything anyone says . You are so intelligent and you think you're all things here. I smoked the weed that I got today and the hash and I'm very impressed. DGC kept to their promise and that is good enough for me so go f*!k yourself if you don't believe me and SPAM my ass !!!!!!
Sir Niall of Essex-sire

Post by Sir Niall of Essex-sire »

silentneuville wrote:Two Canucks what is your problem , so no-one is allowed to be new here , no-one is allowed to say anything when they're new and you don't believe anything anyone says . You are so intelligent and you think you're all things here. I smoked the weed that I got today and the hash and I'm very impressed. DGC kept to their promise and that is good enough for me so go f*!k yourself if you don't believe me and SPAM my ass !!!!!!
Expressing yourself in a logical and controlled manner seemed to be doing well untill you included your last bit. Theres a place for that its called Channels.nl, if you want a fiesty forum thats your place. This is a peaceful forum, we should try to keep it that way.

I think we've all grasped your view of this serivice, im glad it worked for you. Im glad your impressed with your stash. Anyone scoring some good smoke is a cause for celebration in my book.

If its that good of a service would it not be in your interest to not advice it on a public forum? Just a thought. Enjoy your smoke man, the viewpoints are there for people to read and decide what they're going to do. I think thats enough without telling people to go fuck themselves.

Keep the peace.
Defeating evil with a thing called love
Trichome_Dense

Post by Trichome_Dense »

:lol: Well said Sir Niall, ... funny how situations can get outta hand. I had to object to scientificz' flawed opinion on the 911 thread. And did it well, so well that he started getting abusive... needless to say I broke him lol... this thread has gotta end somewhere! :wink:
... as long as it aint a cheque ;)
silentneuville

Post by silentneuville »

Ok I may have gone over the top a little bit telling Two Canucks to go forth and fornicate but on the other hand SCAMMER is not hello pleased to meet you my name is Two Canucks . I am simply someone who's done research on DGC and then Jason posted the photos which spurred me on to order some. I have smoked since I was 15 and their skunk is top quality and better than you can get anywhere without going to the Dam . So if I offended anyone sorry and I come in Peace

That's all from a very hot France !!
steven

Post by steven »

How many posts do I have :lol:

36, does that make me genuine... i hope so.
Just because I prefer to read rather than post shouldn't cause doubt to other members, just look at my threads and you'll see how genuine I am.
Posted menus, posted reviews and helped other smokers :lol:

However I was surfing the net about the cannabis cup 2009 and there were links to sites for "legal Bud" this I have never heard of but could be interested after reading reviews..

Rather than post the site up I'll post the link for the cup, futher down the bottom you'll see the links.

Has anyone ever tried this :lol:
http://hightimes.com/cancup/ht_admin/14 ... e=rss_home
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

You're better off rolling your 50 bucks into a joint and smoking instead of ordering 'legal budz'.

stuff is garbage, contains no THC, and is only making the maufacturer rich.

stick to weed... God made for it for man to enjoy!
SoulRider

Post by SoulRider »

TwoCanucks wrote:You're better off rolling your 50 bucks into a joint and smoking instead of ordering 'legal budz'.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA sorry dude, I've only just caught up with the thread, but this last comment is ridiculous.

I used to buy from Legal Budz website all the time, and guess what, I'm not an idiot, so I knew I was buying LEGAL buds, NOT marijuana, because that is an ILLEGAL bud.

If you buy legal buds expecting to get Marijuana then you are stupid, period. Legal buds are other plants from our great planet which also have effects on the human body. They are not Marijuana, and do not try and impersonate Marijuana. You can buy many different types of plant and get many different effects.

They are a waste of money if you are stupid enough to be expecting marijuana. If however you are using the site to try OTHER means of getting high, or low, or whatever the particular product causes, then it is a great site.

Some people like to try many different ways of getting high, myself included, I don't limit myself to only taking marijuana. There are masses of plants which have different effects on the human body, to use one at the exclusion of all others is one way to do it, but then, I like to look at the whole picture, with a wide experience of many different things.

Start here and learn about the myriad of other plants that God made for us to enjoy http://www.erowid.org/psychoactives/

Maybe you might even work up the enthusiasm to work through the list and try some of them out.

Really Marijuana smokers looking down on people who try other drugs....
Just trying to be 'En Vogue'
munkyboy2k

Post by munkyboy2k »

haha looking at those legal buds sites make it look way tooo good :lol:

if only they sold real thc infused buds like the old days *sighs*

good point soulrider on trying other plants n shizzle

anyone tried Valerian?
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

SoulRider wrote:
TwoCanucks wrote:You're better off rolling your 50 bucks into a joint and smoking instead of ordering 'legal budz'.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA sorry dude, I've only just caught up with the thread, but this last comment is ridiculous.

I used to buy from Legal Budz website all the time, and guess what, I'm not an idiot, so I knew I was buying LEGAL buds, NOT marijuana, because that is an ILLEGAL bud.

If you buy legal buds expecting to get Marijuana then you are stupid, period. Legal buds are other plants from our great planet which also have effects on the human body. They are not Marijuana, and do not try and impersonate Marijuana. You can buy many different types of plant and get many different effects.

They are a waste of money if you are stupid enough to be expecting marijuana. If however you are using the site to try OTHER means of getting high, or low, or whatever the particular product causes, then it is a great site.

Some people like to try many different ways of getting high, myself included, I don't limit myself to only taking marijuana. There are masses of plants which have different effects on the human body, to use one at the exclusion of all others is one way to do it, but then, I like to look at the whole picture, with a wide experience of many different things.

Start here and learn about the myriad of other plants that God made for us to enjoy http://www.erowid.org/psychoactives/

Maybe you might even work up the enthusiasm to work through the list and try some of them out.

Really Marijuana smokers looking down on people who try other drugs....

Nowhere in my post did I say 'idiot': "and guess what, I'm not an idiot"

This was my point: "If you buy legal buds expecting to get Marijuana then you are stupid, period."

and I don't recall doing this: "Really Marijuana smokers looking down on people who try other drugs...."

Since when did I look down on anyone who 'try other drugs'? I have tried so much shit in my life for three people.

My point is, 99% of buyers of 'legal budz' are thinking MJ or getting high like MJ, or hoping for a 'fix'... that's why they are advertised in MJ mags.

That's it, nothing else to be read into it.

EDIT: I got a chuckle when I read this in the fine print at the bottom of the webpage: None of our products will alter the structure or function of the human body.