Coffeshops that show the Premier League???

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
liquidSwords

Coffeshops that show the Premier League???

Post by liquidSwords »

Arsenal will be playing Spurs when im next im Dam and was wondering if their were any coffeeshops that have the football on, or any smoker friendly bars, i think Hunters have sky sports, but if their are any coffeeshops that people know of please post here, thanx

Excuse me while I light my Spliff.....
CHELSEA_SMOKERS_SOCIETY

Post by CHELSEA_SMOKERS_SOCIETY »

'stones cafe' in the red light district is a decent smoker friendly bar, that shows football. ive watched a couple of chelsea games over the years in there.

it has an affiliated coffeeshop just down the same street, so it is definatly fine to smoke in.

im sure youll find tons of bars, especially in RLD that will show it, stones cafe is just one of our favourite places so i always advice that place.
Trips to the 'dam: 27
liquidSwords

Post by liquidSwords »

CHELSEA_SMOKERS_SOCIETY wrote:'stones cafe' in the red light district is a decent smoker friendly bar, that shows football. ive watched a couple of chelsea games over the years in there.

it has an affiliated coffeeshop just down the same street, so it is definatly fine to smoke in.

im sure youll find tons of bars, especially in RLD that will show it, stones cafe is just one of our favourite places so i always advice that place.
Is Stones Cafe the bar with a pool table in the front and a back door out to the streets behind the old church???
rks0

Post by rks0 »

Ditto what CSS said about the RLD.
Smoking Bull show footy, and I believe that they are smoker friendly.
Trainwreck

Post by Trainwreck »

I watched a match at Stones last March (don't remember who was playing, but that's Amsterdam for you). The guy in there was so weird, think he was the owner, he was just walking round to all the tables saying random things, and occasionally getting angry with people, luckily not with us. He was mighty peculiar though.
CHELSEA_SMOKERS_SOCIETY

liquidSwords wrote:Is Stones Cafe the bar with a pool table in the front and a back door out to the streets behind the old church???
yep thats the one

and trainwreck...

you mean this guy:

big bald guy in stones

yeah he is an absolute fruit cake ha ha, he always burts into song and shouts and/or says starnge things to everyone.

still, he seems fun and nice, a gentle giant imo.
liquidSwords

Post by liquidSwords »

Ok cool, thannx guys... would prefer a coffeeshop to a smokers friendly bar... hopefully will find a decent one...
corpse

Post by corpse »

the sports cafe in leidseplein is ok, they usually have about 3-5 games on at a time and you can ask which one you want the commentary and sound for and theyll turn the music off for you. although its usually very busy, you can blaze in there and they have a good food menu. i only really chose to go there because it was opposite our hostel.
Next outing: maybe march
mdhfc

Post by mdhfc »

Green Place at Nieuwmarket show Premiership footie
CHELSEA_SMOKERS_SOCIETY

mdhfc wrote:Green Place at Nieuwmarket show Premiership footie
do they!!!!! shit, ive still never got to this place, and i hear nothing but good things.... great 5g deals, old school strains, and football!!
liquidSwords

Post by liquidSwords »

[quote="mdhfc"]Green Place at Nieuwmarket show Premiership footie[/quote

On my last 2 trips i've visited Stones Cafe to watch the football, but if i had known Green Place shows The Premiership then i surely would have kotched there to watch the football and smoke my weed.... Might do a day trip to Amsterdam to watch the FA Cup final!!!
murphyscafe

Post by murphyscafe »

the smoking room at the back of greenplace has a big-ish flt screen showing the footy! and if u cant see the tv, theres a mirror on the opposite side to let u view!!! weirdish to watch when stoned!
----------------
"Toke on John"
FenixNYC

Post by FenixNYC »

What about baseball & basketball?

The NBA Playoffs kick off the day I get there and was hoping to catch a game or two in one of the shops.
Before anything, get the daily dose of choke.....
Ash333

Post by Ash333 »

FenixNYC wrote:What about baseball & basketball?

The NBA Playoffs kick off the day I get there and was hoping to catch a game or two in one of the shops.
go to a diff contintent
No Victim? No Crime.
ramses

Post by ramses »

Yeah Fenix, I figured you would get an answer like that. Just like most of us Americans think football or "soccer" absolutely blows, they probably think the same about our sports. It would be like some guys walking into a sports bar on Monday night and asking if they would change the game so they could watch a soccer match.
Everybody's a jerk. You, me, this jerk.