weirdest/stupidest place or time you ever smoked!

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
munkyboy2k

weirdest/stupidest place or time you ever smoked!

Post by munkyboy2k »

come on everyone who has a toked when it has just been a plain stupid idea!

mine was at work i honestly thought it would make the afternoon go a bit quicker and be more fun but alas it wasn't!
Last edited by munkyboy2k on Wed 20th May 2009 06:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Twichaldinho

Post by Twichaldinho »

The Phone Box, round the corner from Edinburgh High Court.
Rolled and smoked in the phonebox. Dumb, dumb, dumb :shock:
Endure
Herbal Hunter

Post by Herbal Hunter »

hahaha although it wasnt the place I've been busted at as a kid, I'd have to agree and say a phone box at night time! 2 lads puffin a reefer lit up like a christmas tree :lol: funny times
Jason09

Post by Jason09 »

Back in my younger days we smoked in some stupid places. In school we used to get stoned in the toilets and walk about usually ending in being chased around the school by teachers.

Most insane time was in a little room filled with bean bags at school, it was comfy as hell and was so small it was filled with smoke from one joint. When we opened the door the amount of smoke that poured out was unreal. This room was behind the school stage and there was an assembly going on, we also got stoned under the stage at school but no assembly that time. :D
steven

Post by steven »

After finishing my night shift the day of my driving test.
Got in at 06.45 smoked till 09.30 test at 10.00 and passed by 10.45.

Well happy
CHELSEA_SMOKERS_SOCIETY

Post by CHELSEA_SMOKERS_SOCIETY »

ive smoked in a lot of stupid places. i used to see it as a badge of honour to say i'd smoked here there and everywhere....

never got caught (by police) somehow, but have now definatly calmed down on the stupidly obvious front... i dont even carry it on public transport now (getting old and paranoid i guess)

let me see......

1) im barred 'for life' from bar-med in beaconsfield, for smoking in there....

2) smoked at the royal air tattoo, on a military air base. 50% of the people there were in some sort of uniform, and all the others were daily mail readers. youve never known paranoia, untill youve sparked a spliff just as the 'police dog display team' walks past

3) i brought weed into the courts at a town near by, when going to lend support to someone... walked in the door to be greeted by full searches and police (duuuuh), sneaked that one somehow

4) on the tube in london

5) at the airport in uk before going somewhere

6) at college, in my car in the carpark, about 4 meters from the classrooms

7) i smoke everytime we go to a national trust site, which is quite often. thats allways a really nice joint. gardens and old manor houses with a j....

8 ) inside fratton park, at portsmouth away, and southends ground and well.. a lot of away grounds ha ha

etc.etc...
Trips to the 'dam: 27
CHELSEA_SMOKERS_SOCIETY

Post by CHELSEA_SMOKERS_SOCIETY »

oh and this one desrves its own post:

a mate of mine, lives in the village down the road. the train line connecting the two places was out of action, so a bus replacment service was in place.

i got on the bus and a really chatty driver greeted me. he asked what i was up to for the evning, and i said going to a mates for a few at the pub and smoke (i could tell immediatly he wouldnt mind that comment).

the driver said 'your mate isnt called 'N' by any chance?', amazingly that was my mate, who had used the bus the previous night and had shared a joint with the driver at the stop whilst they waited. the driver then asked what bus i was expecting to come back on... i said the last bus, to which he replied 'well if you want i can come a bit later, that way you can catch last orders at the pub'

amazing service. so, i was waiting at the sation for the bus after the pub, when lo and behold, true to his word the driver had arrived late on purpose to pick me up. no one else was on the bus or waiting for the bus, its a small village and it was a weekday. so as i borded i asked if the driver fancied a toke before we set off.

he replied, 'its ok, just smoke on board, ive got a load of dvds to watch if you want aswell'.

so i sat at the front, the driver pulled over into a layby, in pitch black, on some quiet road, and we smoked and smoked and watched the whole of 'Ali-G in da house' on the tvs on the bus. the whole situation was fucking hilarious, he was such a sound guy. when the film finished, he dropped me off on my road, instead of the bus stop...

the joureny between my mates and my place is a 15 minute bus ride, tops, but i had been on there for at least and hour and a half...

i said cheers and thanks, and he pulled away saying cheers too, to never be seen again.

thats the most amazingly surreal spliff(s) ive had
Trips to the 'dam: 27
Dambuster

Post by Dambuster »

If only every bus journey was like that. Sparked some strong stuff on top floor of bus once, smoked it half way got paranoid as fuck then jumped off at next stop. :oops:
Trips to Dam: 11/08 - 06/09 - 11/10
redeyed

Post by redeyed »

For pure audacity I think I can better most of the mentioned here.I spent a weekend once enjoying the hospitality of Holyhead police station in wales.Got arrested off the ferry on a friday night and was informed that they wouldnt be takin me to London (to face a fine that the judge threw out when he heard I had spent the weekend in a police station).Anyway there was someone else I didnt know arrested off the same ferry and in the same boat I got asked by the police if I had any fags for the other guy so I threw him 20(fags were still cheap on Ferry from Ireland at that time).We get let out into their "exercise yard" on sat morning together.He thanked me explained he just had no fags by chance and pulled out a spliff :shock: we had been let keep our lighters and he had skinned up.He asked me if I wanted a toke I said yeah and we walked to the furthest part away from the door to the yard and toked !!!It was a surreal feeling and happened again on sat evening and twice on sunday.We werent supervised outside so maybe it wasnt that risky.I was stooooooooned too, the fella even offered me some of his hash (some leb type stuff or decent slate moroccan).But I declined but thanked him.Defo the weirdest place I have ever toked.But hey it broke up the monotomy of the weekend and the good karma shown by throwin a fella a few fags came back to me in style! :D It was a big yard with a caged like roof luckily being near the sea the wind seemd to swirl and take away any smell (or so we thought).Surreal in the extreme
Herbal Hunter

Post by Herbal Hunter »

haha some good ones here! I think mine comes under daft but if I can remember any better ones I will be sure to share! youve gotta love the school days though when u didnt really give a sh*t. And the closer you are to getting busted the funnier it seems...................................................afterwards that is :lol:
Sir Niall of Essex-sire

Post by Sir Niall of Essex-sire »

On the back of a bus.

In a aeroplane before a skydive.

In a college common room.

Toliets of school.

Toliets of uni.

On top of Glen Nevis in scotland.

In the gardens of the Tate Britain.

Black cab in london.
Defeating evil with a thing called love
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

tour of white house,,oval office...
rockin into the night
redeyed

Post by redeyed »

wow did you inhale though? :shock:
Boner

Post by Boner »

Loads of places I just can't remember where. ;)
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
Ash333

Post by Ash333 »

isola lavezzi, a tiny island between sardinia and corsica. some nice morrocan that I managed to buy in Sardinia on a schoiol trip at the age of about 16.
No Victim? No Crime.