16%
Others
28%

Total votes: 25

billyriz

Re: What's your favourite game?

Post by billyriz »

Battlefield 3 at the minute

Past Favs include Red Dead Revolver & Redemption plus the DLC, All Gta's, Kane and Lynch 1, Various Fifa's, Various NHL/NFL/NBA games, Sonic/Golden Axe series on Mega drive/Genesis, Race Driver Grid and F1 games, Uncharted Series

On wishlist would be GTA 5 and that Watch Dogs on the ps4 looks like it could be something special if you aint seen it headover to youtube

Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Bf3 (fps not an option?) And Gran Turismo are the only games I bother with, new map pack for bf3 is pretty shit though.
billyriz

Post by billyriz »

Kermit wrote:Bf3 (fps not an option?) And Gran Turismo are the only games I bother with, new map pack for bf3 is pretty shit though.
Motorbikes any good? i dont get end game till 12th due to it being ps3 exclusive for a week
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

billyriz wrote:
Kermit wrote:Bf3 (fps not an option?) And Gran Turismo are the only games I bother with, new map pack for bf3 is pretty shit though.
Motorbikes any good? i dont get end game till 12th due to it being ps3 exclusive for a week
They are okay, bit unfair on capture the flag but they are nowt special, I like the Hummer AA though, cleans the skies proper, enjoy.
billyriz

Post by billyriz »

They are okay, bit unfair on capture the flag but they are nowt special, I like the Hummer AA though, cleans the skies proper, enjoy.[/quote]

Currently 641 in the world in anti air so defintly will enjoy a new one to play with
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

billyriz wrote:
Currently 641 in the world in anti air so defintly will enjoy a new one to play with

You will take the piss with that then, especially if even I can shoot aircraft out the sky with it, you can add a few million to that 641 ranking for me :lol:
treetop

Post by treetop »

Piggies. A spin off from Angry Birds. Fun little puzzle game.

Have totally fallen out of love with games generally. Just can't seem to get immersed anymore. When I smoke weed it just seems like too much effort to play anything anyway!
How much did you produce?