PS3 Anyone?

Things to play.

Moderator: Balou

Twichaldinho

Re: PS3 Anyone?

Post by Twichaldinho »

Just recieved this Email....of no relavence to me, I'm never online with my PS3.

Dear PlayStation®Network user:

As you may have heard, PlayStation®Network was suspended worldwide on 20 April 2011 following a criminal cyber attack on our servers. We're pleased to say that we have now started restoring some PlayStation Network services. Over the coming days, more services will be back up and running and you should keep an eye on eu.playstation.com/psnlatest and PlayStation.Blog at blog.eu.playstation.com for the very latest developments.

Before you start using PlayStation Network again...

In restoring PSN, we have introduced a safety measure which means you will need to update your PlayStation Network account password before you can start using PSN again.

If you've got a Playstation®3, you can do this by updating to system software version 3.61 and then signing in to PlayStation Network from the XMB (XrossMediaBar) Menu. Find out more at eu.playstation.com/ps3psn. Otherwise, you can change your password by visiting https://store.playstation.com/login.gvm on your PC. It shouldn't take more than a few minutes and if you'd lke more help you can follow the step by step guide at eu.playstation.com/psppsn.

Free games on us...

To thank you for your patience whilst PSN has been unavailable, we'll be rolling out a Welcome Back programme for all PSN users shortly; this will include free games to download and a month's free subsciption to PlayStation®Plus (or a free month for existing members). Once available, we'll publish a full list of Welcome Back offers in your country at eu.playstation.com/welcomeback.

Again, we would like to thank you for your patience and support whilst our teams worldwide work to get PSN back up and running. Remember, for the very latest updates, you should visit eu.playstation.com/psnlatest, PlayStation.Blog at blog.eu.playstation.com and follow us on twitter.com/PlayStationEU.

We look forward to seeing you online soon,

The PlayStation Network team

Suspended on 420, :mrgreen: , thats almost to good.

Endure
Dava

Post by Dava »

Hope they are some good games! Should give us socom 8)
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

fuck sony, and hunters, and gray area, and dna genetics, and auto flower.....whew....im done
rockin into the night
DanFromUk

Post by DanFromUk »

USBONGLORD wrote:fuck sony, and hunters, and gray area, and dna genetics, and auto flower.....whew....im done
Go on m8 get it off your chest
Hunting for crystals
Boner

Post by Boner »

USBONGLORD wrote:fuck sony, and hunters, and gray area, and dna genetics, and auto flower.....whew....im done
:lol:
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
DC

Post by DC »

Not quite, still room on that list for one more. :idea:
HasAnyoneSeenMyPipe

Post by HasAnyoneSeenMyPipe »

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2011/05/ ... e-users-2/
We will be able to choose 2 of the following.
LittleBigPlanet
Infamous
Wipeout HD/Fury
Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty
Dead Nation
Proffessor X

Post by Proffessor X »

HasAnyoneSeenMyPipe wrote:http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2011/05/ ... e-users-2/
We will be able to choose 2 of the following.
LittleBigPlanet
Infamous
Wipeout HD/Fury
Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty
Dead Nation
Great, 2 i'v already got, and 3 i'm not interested in :lol:
I think they are being quite generous though. Playstation plus free for a month is what i'm looking forward to.
Rusty Shackleford

Post by Rusty Shackleford »

pm me ps3
Last edited by Rusty Shackleford on Mon 29th Apr 2013 02:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KEEP ER LIT
benstraat

Post by benstraat »

Anyone want a game of FIFA 12 on the PS3 just ask me for my gamer tag :)