What game...

Things to play.

Moderator: Balou

Kermit

Re: What game...

Post by Kermit »

Battlefront PS4, slightly addicted tbh :lol: only decent game on ps4 IMO but that ain't hard coz the whole game catalogue currently available is pretty shite :lol:

nycht

Post by nycht »

Massive Dota 2 fan here, searched for the word dota in all sub-forums but to no avail :(
Anyway, show yourselves if you're out there! :D
smokini

Post by smokini »

Im not a big gamer myself. Just a few browser games here and there,. At the moment my absolute favorite game is the Tabletennis Manager which i found at the playstore. But theyve got a website ( https://www.tabletennismanager.com ), too. It is a free browser game and it is about managing your on tabletennis player and winning tournaments with him. I really like playing the game after work, because it is not too complicated and just generally very chilled.
If you like management games in general you should definitely check it out.
honeybadger

Post by honeybadger »

Currently Far cry 5 - I almost conquered all bases 10 times at least ^^
Carver99

Post by Carver99 »

I'm currently living a second life as an outlaw in Red Dead Redemption 2 ... The game is just WOW ...Anyone playing atm and looking fwd to online? Wouldn't mind going online wiht a posse !
Belding

Post by Belding »

Carver99 wrote: Mon 19th Nov 2018 09:39 pm I'm currently enjoying probiotics for ibs and living a second life as an outlaw in Red Dead Redemption 2 ... The game is just WOW ...Anyone playing atm and looking fwd to online? Wouldn't mind going online wiht a posse !
You still playing RDR2, Carver99? I'm game for the online play. Not touched it for about a month but I'd jump in if there's someone else to play with.
Last edited by Belding on Thu 9th Nov 2023 01:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Belding wrote: Thu 17th Jan 2019 06:51 pm You still playing RDR2, Carver99? I'm game for the online play. Not touched it for about a month but I'd jump in if there's someone else to play with.
Carver99 wrote: Mon 19th Nov 2018 09:39 pm I'm currently living a second life as an outlaw in Red Dead Redemption 2 ... The game is just WOW ...Anyone playing atm and looking fwd to online? Wouldn't mind going online wiht a posse !
I to am on the RDR so if you want to hook up on there then add me up, hit my messages 1st though.
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
Starter

Post by Starter »

Until Dawn (ps4)