KINECT

Things to play.

Moderator: Balou

USbongLord

KINECT

Post by USbongLord »

well its 11 pm here..gonna go over to 24 hour walmart now and grab a kinect for my 360 at midnight...getting blazed on some lsd before i go...gonna be fun...anyone else as stupid as me? :D

rockin into the night
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

just switched over to kali mist as im gonna need the energy boost she gives me...got my nerd bashing stick..im gonna beat myself in the head with it :D
rockin into the night
Iko

Post by Iko »

I had to google it.
Looks cool, any good games for it ?
Once In A while You Get Shown The Light
Boner

Post by Boner »

The best thing I can see about it is the ability to control the console with your hand (like Minority Report), other than that it's just another Wii clone and to be honest I fucking hate motion controlled games.
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
dope_demand

Post by dope_demand »

Kinect is the main reason for the new xbox live update (along with better audio quality for the headsets) and the new white scheme is far too bright IMO.

Have a look at the Child of Eden preview on live, its a shoot em up style where the visuals change in time to the music. It looks pretty cool but no idea how it will play. It isnt however available at launch.

Forza 4 currently in development will be Kinect compatible too.
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

hehehe..forza 4....i must dominate..ill set the thing up later and figure it out
rockin into the night
dope_demand

Post by dope_demand »

Apparently you can also set it up to sign you in just by recognising you which sounds pretty cool.
cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Post by cantona7 »

how much is it. i'd consider getting it, because i like some motion controlled stuff, but not if its like $200.
educating myself and waiting for the next trip.
instagram @shooter_mcdabbin
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

149.99...good luck finding one...there was a small riot at best buy and microsoft only shipped 6 to each walmart store..here in maryland....im gonna hook it up soon,i recon..soon as i get home from work
rockin into the night
cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Post by cantona7 »

USBONGLORD wrote:149.99...good luck finding one...there was a small riot at best buy and microsoft only shipped 6 to each walmart store..here in maryland....im gonna hook it up soon,i recon..soon as i get home from work
I've actually had alot of luck getting games/consoles on release day. failed with ps2 in 2000 but was able to get the n64,xbox 360, ps3 etc on release day. and the microsoft employee store usually has a fair stock in of most xbox stuff(cousin is an employee). how is it though? let us know when you try it usbl. looks cool in the commercials.
Iko

Post by Iko »

Xbox really needs a "Mario" or something simmilar.
They released this Kinect without a single "big" game, kind of strange.
Surprised they did not atleast get Disney to release there new Wii game on Xbox.
Looking at the titles i can not find a reason to but this yet.
Once In A while You Get Shown The Light
Pauli Wallnuts

Post by Pauli Wallnuts »

USBONGLORD wrote:149.99...good luck finding one...there was a small riot at best buy and microsoft only shipped 6 to each walmart store..here in maryland....im gonna hook it up soon,i recon..soon as i get home from work
so, is it any good? you should get fight night rd3 (or is it 4 now) :lol:
cantona7

Post by cantona7 »

Pauli Wallnuts wrote:
so, is it any good? you should get fight night rd3 (or is it 4 now) :lol:
rd 4. and i think rd 5 drops in 2011.
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

the boxing on the sports disc is kinda fun......its a neat idea..im liking it..it will get yer heart going and get ya loose....
rockin into the night
cantona7

Post by cantona7 »

USBONGLORD wrote:the boxing on the sports disc is kinda fun......its a neat idea..im liking it..it will get yer heart going and get ya loose....
can you play against people on xbox live?