Things to play.

Moderator: Balou

Iko

Post by Iko »

THAT would be very cool !!!

Once In A while You Get Shown The Light
templeball

Post by templeball »

dope_demand wrote:Kinect is the main reason for the new xbox live update (along with better audio quality for the headsets) and the new white scheme is far too bright IMO.

Have a look at the Child of Eden preview on live, its a shoot em up style where the visuals change in time to the music. It looks pretty cool but no idea how it will play. It isnt however available at launch.

Forza 4 currently in development will be Kinect compatible too.
its from the author of REZ, the most obviously desgined game for stoners ever?

Looks amazing. But, who the fuck wants to stand up for an hour or two waving your hands around, its like being stuck on a bus..not my idea of relxing gaming...it needs a really groundbreaking very abstact 3d-type game I suspect to really pull out the hardcore gamers as opposed to the kiddies and mumsies and aunties etc
In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is King
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

cantona7 wrote:
USBONGLORD wrote:the boxing on the sports disc is kinda fun......its a neat idea..im liking it..it will get yer heart going and get ya loose....
can you play against people on xbox live?
yes...im 9-0...hehehehe...i beat up the mascot from florida state avatar last night :D..i had to put onmy 10 ounce gloves so i wouldnt dislocate my shoulders...thing doesa good job of sensing power....real nice..i have people hitting themselves in the face...heheheh...ill be 45 tommorrow?...hehehe..i aint gettin too old yet... :lol:
rockin into the night
HPdrift(r)

Post by HPdrift(r) »

AKA JOHNNY "rocket" NANDARO
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

Nintendo is putting hold on the next thing since this X-box kinect ...i think wit time this thing will kill the Wii and Nintendo better come up wit the next big thing cuase if not they gonna lose the war!
and i know for a fact after Xmas the sells of the Kinect will DIE and Wii ZELDA will kick someass in sell they already out pre order the Kinect so...
GO ZELDA GO! well more like link :D cant wait :D and they talking about making a shield and sword so it more real :D and probalby out sell the most sold game of all time and YES it a WII game called WII FIT :twisted:

and why you ppl feeding the machine called BILL GATES? Shame on all of you X box owners :x
redeyezman

Re: KINECT

Post by redeyezman »

This round of console wars is over as far as I see it. Put the PS3 up for sale on E-bay today, and once she sells, getting a 360+Kinect.

Main reason I got PS3 was for linux/bootlegging. They locked it all down though, got (easily) hacked for all customer CC info.....oh well, fuck em, didn't get mine!

ABANDON SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Shells sink. Dreams float.
Mint

Re: KINECT

Post by Mint »

Kinect is excellent, my boy loves it. its especially good when he's a bit hyper :twisted: 10 mins of Kinect sports and he starts to calm down :D

im trying to get from League 2 to the Prem on FIFA 12 at the moment.. im in the championship now so all good so far :)
Bring on Barcelona in the champions league
Mint