FIFA 14 on PS3

Things to play.

Moderator: Balou

Grunt

FIFA 14 on PS3

Post by Grunt »

Anyone play online team play on FIFA 14.

I use to love the 2v2 feature on FIFA 13 but they removed the lobby from this years incarnation. It can still be done but you can only enter a 2v2 game if your partner is on your friends list.

So anyone up for teaming up and seeing how we get on, i try to play similar to Ajax with a focus on retaining possession and keeping the ball on the ground

:mrgreen:

Happy Happy........ Joy Joy
Padge247

Re: FIFA 14 on PS3

Post by Padge247 »

I will be well up for playing, but not for a while as I am really busy at uni at the moment =( Similar type of style to me by the sounds of it, though I do like to play rapidly on the attack, quick through balls and the like =) I had been meaning to start a career as Ajax, but I just went with my standard Chesterfield, start at the bottom, work your way up style. Plan is to do a career as Ajax as well and make them a proper European football power =)
Grunt

Re: FIFA 14 on PS3

Post by Grunt »

Cool mate, exams are the priority. FIFA and PS3 will be here later.

Will fire you a PM with username, add it now or later after exams.

Most folks go Barca, Real, Bayern or the like. I love nothing better than beating them with possession footie and using Ajax. If i am doing well i drop it to random teams from around the world, nothing better than giving some poor fecker a lesson when they have Real and we are some shite like Aberdeen, Reading or some halfwit team from no where.

Over and indeed trout

:mrgreen:
Happy Happy........ Joy Joy