More Reasons Why U.S.A. Is #1

Moderators: Balou, Twichaldinho

Marco

Re: More Reasons Why U.S.A. Is #1

Post by Marco »

HasAnyoneSeenMyPipe wrote:American beer is pish, pure pish, its only good for a screamer of a headache the next morning imo.
Go to beer temple in Amsterdam and you will quickly be proven wrong.

Colino

Post by Colino »

Marco wrote:
HasAnyoneSeenMyPipe wrote:American beer is pish, pure pish, its only good for a screamer of a headache the next morning imo.
Go to beer temple in Amsterdam and you will quickly be proven wrong.
+1, american hops are the best in the world, always imo obviously :mrgreen:
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

treetop wrote:Number one in government surveillance of its own citizens?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rwmD4c_NxI
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... -1.1453549

Well if they're using it to drag fuckers like this out of the dark web, fuckin' right on.
What a long strange trip it is.
matty223

Post by matty223 »

spidergawd wrote:

Well if they're using it to drag fuckers like this out of the dark web, fuckin' right on.
that is just fucking sick,,
treetop

Post by treetop »

spidergawd wrote:

Pity that they will use this guy as the poster boy for a surveillance society. Sickos like this guy will simply stop using the internet in the future and the rest of us will continue to be spied upon on a routine basis. Way, way beyond George Orwell does the future lie. :cry:
How much did you produce?
Felty

Post by Felty »

I could give you 100 reasons why America is not #1
I'm British and wouldn't go as far to say that England's #1, but it shits all over USA

Australia is #1, they've got it sorted. Great weather,sparse population, beautiful scenery, can legally grow 2 plants, and their traditional Xmas dinner is a BBQ on the beach. Sounds like heaven
Stay High
Fat Dro

Post by Fat Dro »

Damn! Australia does sound cool 8)
gixxer

Post by gixxer »

Fat Dro wrote:Damn! Australia does sound cool 8)
if ya can understand their weird accent, shite beer and the fact they,re descentants of criminals that stole the aborigines land,,,just like u yanks done to the indians :mrgreen: :lol:
RIP Lee Rigby

a fallen brother
treetop

Post by treetop »

Very cool as long as you are white.
How much did you produce?
Slip & Sal

Post by Slip & Sal »

Felty wrote:I could give you 100 reasons why America is not #1
I'm British and wouldn't go as far to say that England's #1, but it shits all over USA

Australia is #1, they've got it sorted. Great weather,sparse population, beautiful scenery, can legally grow 2 plants, and their traditional Xmas dinner is a BBQ on the beach. Sounds like heaven

You can't grow 2 plants legally anywhere. It's decriminalised in South Australia, Northern Territory and Canberra/ACT. South Australia and Canberra you get a $100 fine on spot/ no court or conviction. Northern Territory is cheaper I think. Western Australia was decriminalised, but they reversed that. ( I think). Where most of the population lives though in Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria, it is still as illegal as rooting a donkey (not that we wanna do that) New South Wales( where Nimbin is) You get 2 cannabis cautions for under 50 grams and and then a fine. Queensland and Victoria if it is under 50 grams and you admit it is yours and co operate when they are searching you, you always have to be offered drug diversion and maybe a little fine. If your an asshole they will fine you more and I have seen one dude go to jail for the same as a person before him that did the same thing, only cause last dude was being a dick.

I had drug diversion once. By time I left I had the Drug Diversion officer convinced that weed was better then alcohol and she sent me on my way.

Other then that I caught 15 Mudcrab the other day 100 metres down the road. No one else was round. Beach to myself, looking out at Fraser Island. :mrgreen: Saving some of those crabs for the Chrissie lunch. :mrgreen: No place is heaven, but I think it's not far from here.

Other problem is if your left to buy any mass produced weed, cause growing isn't easy with Helicopters and nosy neighbours, be prepared to smoke mass shit if you buy the mass produced "Hydge" weed.
I don't take drugs, I am Drugs.
Slip & Sal

Post by Slip & Sal »

treetop wrote:
Very cool as long as you are white.
????
Slip & Sal

Post by Slip & Sal »

gixxer wrote:
if ya can understand their weird accent, shite beer and the fact they,re descentants of criminals that stole the aborigines land,,,just like u yanks done to the indians :mrgreen: :lol:
Wot's Fuggin weerd about me fuggin aksent then hey? If you don't know what Dumb as dog shit, Vagina decliner, Carpet muncher or that all your mates are cunts- then you probably won't understand us :lol: Shite Beer well it's better then that creamy, sludgey, black shiza you guys drink? :P There is a lot of fugging criminal cints here.
gixxer

Post by gixxer »

Slip & Sal wrote:
gixxer wrote:
Wot's Fuggin weerd about me fuggin aksent then hey? If you don't know what Dumb as dog shit, Vagina decliner, Carpet muncher or that all your mates are cunts- then you probably won't understand us :lol: Shite Beer well it's better then that creamy, sludgey, black shiza you guys drink? :P There is a lot of fugging criminal cints here.

fuck you ya fuckin skippy shagger, go stick a didgeridoo up sals twat, she,ll probably get more satisfaction from that than u ,,,ya fuckin ass bandit cocksucker :mrgreen: :lol:
RIP Lee Rigby

a fallen brother
Slip & Sal

Post by Slip & Sal »

gixxer wrote:
Slip & Sal wrote:
gixxer wrote:

fuck you ya fuckin skippy shagger, go stick a didgeridoo up sals twat, she,ll probably get more satisfaction from that than u ,,,ya fuckin ass bandit cocksucker :mrgreen: :lol:
Fug me I've met someone who finally understands. :lol:
gixxer

Post by gixxer »

Fug me I've met someone who finally understands. :lol:[/quote]

finally someone with a sense of humour :mrgreen: :lol:
RIP Lee Rigby

a fallen brother