Really no reason to fight in my state....

Moderators: Balou, Twichaldinho

USbongLord

Really no reason to fight in my state....

Post by USbongLord »

http://touch.baltimoresun.com/#section/ ... -79434665/
And this is why we dig in deeper each year...I will fight with my fists if every I need to...they are destroying strains that can't be replaced...have fun with your freedom cause it ain't coming here anytime soon :cry:

rockin into the night
dude65

Re: Really no reason to fight in my state....

Post by dude65 »

You gotta stop smoking that dangerous drug! Dude, 37 people died from MJ overdose on the first day of legalisation in Colorado. Holy fuckamoly.

Seriously, I'm wondering why you haven't packed up and moved to Colorado. I hear it's pretty nice there. And much closer to California ;-)
Last edited by dude65 on Wed 26th Feb 2014 08:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lemon Haze

Post by Lemon Haze »

Guy sounds like a moron, hopefully others will see that as well. Good to see there was some rebuttal from Republicans and Democrats to this guy's arguments, or lack thereof.
"Drugs induce paranoia and psychosis in people who have never taken any." Terence McKenna
Uncle Ron

Post by Uncle Ron »

"The only people I've seen overdose on marijuana had a big snack and fell asleep," said Sen. Nancy Jacobs, a Harford County Republican.
Nothing else needs to be said.... :lol:
... :mrgreen:
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CRII3p8rcI

AS YOU CAN SEE THE POLICE SAY WE HAVE NO MORE FREEDOM OF SPEECH...welcome to baltimore :? ive been to colorodo and cali too...nice places but this is where im from and where I make a stand...if all the good ones leave this town is doomed...its tough its rough and really hard to have fun around here,but its home...just want everyone to see what kind of knuckleheads we are up against...take care everybody :cry:
rockin into the night
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

Sen. Robert A. Zirkin, a Baltimore County Democrat and author of the decriminalization bill, said he had "looked high and low" for evidence from 16 states that now treat marijuana possession as a civil offense. He said he found no evidence suggesting that usage had increased. When Zirkin pressed Morris to back up his assertion with studies, the chief could not.

Public polls show growing support for loosening marijuana laws in Maryland and across the country. A recent Baltimore Sun Poll found that 58 percent of Maryland voters favor either legalization or decriminalization
Mate they're on the losing side, I think this is probably desperate last stands by the fuckers. You're right man, you've got to stand by your own place.

One thick cop mouthing off, you dont want to read too much into a youtube vid. I think he got slapped down for it.
Baltimore County Police have responded very quickly in affirming citizen's right to film, calling the officer's comments in the video "incorrect, inappropriate and unnecessary." They also said that the language used by officers in the video and the statements about the citizen’s lack of constitution rights are simply wrong. They have placed the officer on admin duty till it is investigated.
What a long strange trip it is.
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

90 percent of em are like that...the kid got lucky
rockin into the night
treetop

Post by treetop »

In a way these protests from establishment figures are a really good thing. They display such a spectacular level of ignorance on the subject that their efforts really do look quite desperate and self serving.
How much did you produce?