Uncommon Knowledge - Dismantling America

Moderators: Balou, Twichaldinho

redeyezman

Uncommon Knowledge - Dismantling America

Post by redeyezman »

These are people who consider themselves citizens of the world, and the rest of us are so lucky to have them here to change America. So that people like us, don't have a voice.

Shells sink. Dreams float.
RvanSteensel

Re: Uncommon Knowledge - Dismantling America

Post by RvanSteensel »

America is covertly ruled by "British" Royalty
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
treetop

Post by treetop »

[quot
Last edited by treetop on Tue 11th Oct 2016 03:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
How much did you produce?
tot ziens

Post by tot ziens »

RvanSteensel wrote:America is covertly ruled by "British" Royalty
They do a good job of covering that up, for years the British have acted as America's bitch. I wish someone, anyone in the West would stand up and do the right thing for the masses.

There are really only two kinds of people left, those who make a mess and those who clean it up.
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

The best joke of the day :roll: your kidding right?
The USA is ruled by Israel since Israel illegally became a country ...
If you took all the Hebrew money and it's people a america would be more boke then they are already... And if the Saudis took back every thing they have and built America the whole country would become like Detroit ... Ghost town USA ... And would probably be bought and become part of china 8)
tot ziens

Post by tot ziens »

Adamster wrote: The USA is ruled by Israel since Israel illegally became a country
How was it illegal?
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

Adamster wrote:

The best joke of the day :roll: your kidding right?
The USA is ruled by Israel since Israel illegally became a country ...
If you took all the Hebrew money and it's people a america would be more boke then they are already... And if the Saudis took back every thing they have and built America the whole country would become like Detroit ... Ghost town USA ... And would probably be bought and become part of china 8)
nah israel is just another creation of the brotherhood of the snake .
just like america is .....

They want you to think zionism is hebrew , but its not

Note , i put british between " .
Cause theyre not really british theyre German lol
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

tot ziens wrote:
Adamster wrote: The USA is ruled by Israel since Israel illegally became a country
How was it illegal?
It's not. Adamster is just a biggot of the worse kind.
redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

treetop wrote:
Is that the cliff notes version? I switched off when he made the leap between a lack of American flags after 911 at Berkeley and them being 'citizens of the world.' Shakey.
It wasn't a leap. It was facts. He's reporting on what he saw. What's so offensive about that? Turning something off because you were slightly offended for whatever reason is a real good way to stay blind to a reality other than your own....disappointing... 81% (bush approval rating) seemed to be unified by an attack within our borders. Ignoring the irony of US occupation clearly there was people who didnt care. If you can't believe there are people who didnt care, or justified the blowback of those events then you're lying to yourself. I mean there is lots of facts that would one could interoperate that even the gob'mint (snowden was most recent to say we had all intel we need to know attacks where gonna happen) did care it was going to happen. Dr Sowell is MLK+Einstein....he is old enough to have been influenced by both when he was younger

I don't get to "be right" about federal reserve, fiat currency and the such TT without being right on the widespread results of such a system. Why would I understand one, but not the other?
redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

But didnt Andrew Jackson stop that when he killed the banks back in 1834? I suppose you cut off head of one, and 3 grow back eh? haha

this is how i look at things. there are a few city-states in the world the rule things regarding one subject/aspect of world needs. london does banking, vatican does religions, and DC does military.
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

3/4 of the USA was once French land and if wasn't for the French giving land you'd gave a big chunk that would be called france or New France :roll:
Plus who helped the Americans win the war vs the Brits ;) la France ....
Last edited by Adamster on Mon 2nd Jun 2014 02:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

tot ziens wrote:
How was it illegal?
The land was stolen and given to the Jewish people .since they been doing illegal thing like burning religious place ,that are not Jewish .they killed the Christian population in the area since . They also lied about everything they do ,done and will do... If you ask me that wall is just like what hitler's people did to the polish Jews and worst cause been up too long !

That simple!
It's not. Adamster is just a biggot of the worse kind
how nice of you! :x
Would I be a biggot if I told you get off my land and you ancestor took and robbed my ancestor with shiny things and alcohol or if I told Chinese people to leave Tibet alone and go back to fighting the Japanese ? Little people like you r the problem in this world !
redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

Adamster wrote: Would I be a biggot if I told you get off my land and you ancestor took and robbed my ancestor with shiny things and alcohol or if I told Chinese people to leave Tibet alone and go back to fighting the Japanese ? Little people like you r the problem in this world !
There is no intellectual way to address your "what-if" questions you create time and time again in pathetic attempts to sustain your role here as resident troll. Now that I've directly addressed you please respond with some twisted nonsense in another veiled attempt to appear to have a better clue than everyone else.

Perhaps some feel duped from the title of video versus its actual substance. Oh no! Facts! Run for the hills stoners!
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

There is no intellectual way to address your "what-if" questions you create time and time again in pathetic attempts to sustain your role here as resident troll. Now that I've directly addressed you please respond with some twisted nonsense in another veiled attempt to appear to have a better clue than everyone else.

Perhaps some feel duped from the title of video versus its actual substance. Oh no! Facts! Run for the hills stoners!
Interlectual? Doh! You cant cause your brain dead ;) probably blinded from your government and ideological parenting and education ! I can't relate ... I'm sorry!
See just like evolution and creation I learned you always have two sides to everything one mostly made up added with lies and more lies and then you got the conspiracy of the lies and more lies .... One the biggest lies we have created was religion ... Jews aren't no chosen know why? Cause god doesn't excite. Abraham Jesus ... All fakes lies created by crazy people and puppets like you believe in these lies that humanity created ... So making you a puppet to everything cause you probably believe everything you read told or saw ... Most of the worlds histories they teach are lies ... Example not one American school teaching america history will tell or teach you about how Canada beat the American out of Canada and out numbered 10/1 and the ran back to America cause they got scream of a few Mohawks !! 8) or the fact that if wasn't for the French America would probably be part of Canada :p
I could go on but now remembered I'm speaking to a puppet whit no brain ...
I rather be a evil troll then a puppet to society that try control populations with lies !
And I'm not a biggot and can't be in multicultural got that white boy ;)
redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

And I remember I'm speaking to a simpleton who is deeply divided and mind is conquoured (defeated) from his misplaced blame on ones own sad reality. Yes we all know America is a mix of all nations. Almost as if freedom has no boarders like good weed doesn't. And now you will go into a bunch of bullshit about no freedoms and hypocrisy of USA policies. Like stoners here effect it or some shit? The difference is clearly illustrated in many ways. Because of the vast freedoms and consequently the free market that created more true wealth than those goofy Rothchild type fucks could ever congure up. Millions immigrated to jobs and opportunity because of free markets such limited gov'mint allowed for... Now they come for the welfare state created by aforementioned interventionists. This is why ALL YOUR GRAND CONSPEIRCIES are bullshit. Proof has been created a free market will bulldoze any interventionsit regardless of their current stature in the world. You hang on the thread of blame because you can't comprehend or accept actual facts...

All the best weed in the world and the "genius" minds at Berkely arn't gonna figure out something to trump the free market if those fuckers printing the money can't. You just don't want to look at facts because its not convenient. What would you do when you got stoned then? Be a functioning member of society? Nah you're too smart for that. That's for sheep. Stick to your weed and imagination. You only get one shot at life, and if that's how you went to spend, cool. Enjoy.