Scottish Independence Referendum 18/09/14

Moderators: Balou, Twichaldinho

Kermit

Re: Scottish Independence Referendum 18/09/14

Post by Kermit »

montana85 wrote:Unless your Scottish & voting in September, your opinions count for fuck all!! Let the people of Scotland decide!
Soz geez, this is fuck all to do with the real thing just a convo on a forum, public forum with multinational members, we discuss, argue and acheive nothing, same old same old, none of us are important.

On topic, just wondering what your parents think about all this or Grand parents? Tbh sick of hearing what politicians think about it either Scottish or British coz let's be honest all politicians have there own agenda. None of which benefit the real people.

Wonder if the greatest British P.M ever Gordon Brown can get a job with ya, :wink: :lol:

montana85

Post by montana85 »

Haha man whatever! Ole Gordon? Sure he can get a job with me. So long as he likes flying from top lifts of scaffolds! :mrgreen:
"Excuse me while I light my spliff, good God I gotta take a lift!"
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

Ganjaman70 wrote:you thick piece of shit
We don't have many rules here but you're breaking them. Please refrain.
Ganjaman70

Post by Ganjaman70 »

Lemming wrote:
Ganjaman70 wrote:you thick piece of shit
We don't have many rules here but you're breaking them. Please refrain.
You've got a fair enough point and we don't need any banning over it so on this occasion one will refrain :roll:
It WAS a birthday trip to remember.. 25/7-31/7
redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

Take your meme's back to Facebook. This is a place of peaceful and/or learned people. The rule he is referencing is the golden rule....where you treat others how you wanted to be treated. I suppose you have a better idea :idea: for a measurable standard for how people should interact with one another. We're all ears. :arrow:

On topic, I hope it passes. If not this time then next time, and so on. Shit maybe one day the tables will turn and the Scotts will be ruling over the English? Unless their just peaceful people who want to be left to their own success or failures. Makes me wonder why English still ruling over them anyway. Isn't that common wealth from many moons ago? My miniscule brain cannot comprehend how a society can rule under monarchy. It's my understanding there is a prime minister and some other sort of governing body to which it makes it all see fair, and on the up and up, and yet....it is also my understanding that the queen has to give her blessing on whom is elected? Sounds like USA's shadow gobmint that just operates how it wants anyway, despite laws. Royalty only does what is proper when all eyes are on them, but behind closed doors....thats seems like a fuck load of money to be maintaining and/or expanding with.

Please correct me on anything im wrong/off about any of above because for fuck all of me i cant grasp it. Perhaps its American culture instilled in me, but shit, at least even terrorism has some tangible reason for being nut jobs. I can understand scapegoating people via religion, happens all the time I'd say...but why the fuck so many care or let the actions of one family effect them....holy fuck....they're not the inlaw's...i just dont get it. :|
Last edited by redeyezman on Wed 27th Aug 2014 03:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shells sink. Dreams float.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Na its the common wealth holding on to us, they can drop the queen as head of state, stop taking millions of pounds of handouts that let's be honest is most of them countries whole income, I agree we should drop the lot, and hold back all the cash aswell, its all about the money money :lol:

On topic, anyone Scotish asked any parents or grandparents what they think?
treetop

Post by treetop »

It's about selling guns in the end Red. The royalty has its uses. There are perks involved. Drawbacks too.
How much did you produce?
KeyMonCha

Post by KeyMonCha »

Several things, as i understand them:

1) Scotland will have little oil if they vote "yes", as the North Sea oil field is almost tapped out (despite what Salmond wants you all to think).

2) The rest of Britain cares more about Cliff Richard than what Scotland is doing.

3) Scotland WILL vote "No"!

4) The Queen is a hood ornament.

5) All politicians think you're stupid!

6) I'm starting to think they're right.

7) ...But, Seriously... Cliff's gonna be ok, right?
honestguy

Post by honestguy »

queeny at engles only make child pederass her sired nights. what the hell go on silly island people?
Pierre von Mondragon

Post by Pierre von Mondragon »

KeyMonCha wrote:Several things, as i understand them:

1) Scotland will have little oil if they vote "yes", as the North Sea oil field is almost tapped out (despite what Salmond wants you all to think).

2) The rest of Britain cares more about Cliff Richard than what Scotland is doing.

1) There is a massive new field opening up west of Shetland
2) True
3) We'll see, the polls are bad at getting total representation, and there is a massive drive to register the poor...
4) A hood as in the leader of a hereditary criminal gang...
5) Sadly
6) Defeatist talk
7) I think not
Pierre von Mondragon

Post by Pierre von Mondragon »

USbongLord wrote:
Looks like a fun place :lol:
A nice guy the Wee Man, had a puff with him... by the way, but...
KeyMonCha

Post by KeyMonCha »

Pierre von Mondragon wrote:
KeyMonCha wrote:Several things, as i understand them:

1) There is a massive new field opening up west of Shetland
2) True
3) We'll see, the polls are bad at getting total representation, and there is a massive drive to register the poor...
4) A hood as in the leader of a hereditary criminal gang...
5) Sadly
6) Defeatist talk
7) I think not
I'm starting to think all posts should be answered in this format... :D

1) We'll have to wait to see which professional liar is lying about this one.

2) Damn!!!

3) Indeed, i was speculating, but i trust that many thoughtful people are unsure about such a serious shake-up when the facts are still reasonably unclear.

4) Well, i'm still loyal to the House of Wessex, so don't ask me about independence!

5) We appear to try so hard to prove this (read any internet "Comment", especially the Daily Mail)

6) *-(See No5)

7) But, he's Cliff!?!?! ...Who's next? ...Uncle Bulgaria? ...Bagpuss? ...I always though that J.R.Hartley was a wrong'un!
treetop

Post by treetop »

All the bad men will be exposed by the daily mail
How much did you produce?
se7enty2wo

Post by se7enty2wo »

Do we get ripped off by a bunch of self-serving wankers in Westminster, or a bunch of self-serving wankers in Edinburgh? It's a tough one right enough. I literally won't make my mind up til I'm in the polling booth. To be honest, I'll probably just draw a massive penis on the voting slip.
Uh, I'm just gonna go find a cash machine....
Roccy Tittzenbeer

Post by Roccy Tittzenbeer »

Unfortunately what a horrible bunch of politicians on all sides to try and pick from - would you trust any of them?
I am not sure whether it is a case of total Independence or a divorce from Westminster and England.
On a lighter note, if a divorce happens and Scotland would wish to 're-marry' which country would be a favourite new partner?
Netherlands? any thoughts?
Cheers,
RTnB
First visit October 1976 last visit still to come ....