Je suis Charlie

Moderators: Balou, Twichaldinho

Uncle Ron

Re: Je suis Charlie

Post by Uncle Ron »

Je suis Charlie :cry:
I was shocked and saddened by the news of these cowardly attacks on unarmed civilians and the police officer.
Papi_3city - France had it coming because of over tolerance? Feeling weird being white in Paris? Those are brave statements, which I can understand how some may find racist, but I don't. Nobody has this coming to them, nobody. As for feeling weird being a Caucasian in Paris, since when? I've been to Paris and I see it as a multi-cultural metropolis. It has been this way for centuries, and will remain so. I agree that the more recent influx of middle eastern and African Muslims into Europe has brought with them an undesirable element - extremists. So what is the solution, a final solution perhaps ala Adolph's Merry Henchmen, or perhaps something less drastic like reaching out to the moderates. Also would help not to bait them; just saying that if you kick a sleeping dog, don't be surprised if you get bit. The more they are antagonized, the more likely it is that some who would otherwise not care will join their cause. See ISIS.
Lastly, the old Polish Professor you quoted is an ignorant fool, and all those who prescribe to his/her way of thinking as well. I will say one name, Timothy McVeigh. Want more examples - use Google or visit your local library. Not every terrorist is a Muslim, that's just simple ignorance, and bigoted as well.
RvanSteensel - How many times have you fired an AK-47? How many people have you personally seen shot or have shot using an AK-47? If we ever meet, and either of us remember this thread, perhaps we should have a conversation about the effects of being shot. I've got some experience on the subject.
dconstrukt - WTF did the jews have to do with this cartoon? They didn't have anything to do with the cartoon, and didn't need to either. Perhaps you should read something/anything about the hatred that Islam has towards Jews/Israel. Islamist terrorists will kill Jews on sight whenever possible, period. No other reason is required.

Je suis Charlie
:cry:

RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

you see the bullet hitting the floor and cementdust in the air....

the video slowing it down to show this is being deleted from youtube lol

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=2ee_1420714352

There's a reason this topic is called PoliTRICKS and not politics.
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
macky

Post by macky »

That cop,s a muslim ,his family no,s he dead he,s fellow french men no he,s dead but you some pot head no,s better. Ok expand on this theory , whoops what I,am thinking you and papi get together talk it out .It should be interesting seeing inside the thoughts of great minds :)
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

History repeats itself :roll:

"The mayority is always wrong" - Mahatma Gandhi

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it." - John Lennon
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
macky

Post by macky »

That,s to easy .Mahatma Gandhi,John Lennon,RvanSteensel your kidding right? Sorry people I will stop now . :)
dconstrukt

Post by dconstrukt »

LOL… RvanSteensel…. yes history does repeat itself.

You were a jabronie before this event.

...and you are STILL a jabronie after this event.

it's obvious to anyone with half a brain (other than yourself) that shot missed.

use your eyes.

bullet hits the sidewalk thats why there's no blood.

but we know that a shot DID kill the officer…

Where's your video on the entire operation?

How do you know someone else didn't shoot him after?

I mean your wonderful video shows what? 20 seconds of an entire operation….

Any jabronie can pull 1 video clip to prove their own point… but the film IN ITS ENTIRETY doesn't lie.

hate to break it to ya… but your "point" has more holes than swiss cheese. :)
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

dconstrukt wrote:LOL… RvanSteensel…. yes history does repeat itself.
You were a jabronie before this event.

...and you are STILL a jabronie after this event.

it's obvious to anyone with half a brain (other than yourself) that shot missed.

use your eyes.

bullet hits the sidewalk thats why there's no blood.

but we know that a shot DID kill the officer…

Where's your video on the entire operation?

How do you know someone else didn't shoot him after?

I mean your wonderful video shows what? 20 seconds of an entire operation….

Any jabronie can pull 1 video clip to prove their own point… but the film IN ITS ENTIRETY doesn't lie

hate to break it to ya… but your "point" has more holes than swiss cheese. :)
dconstructs word of the season :mrgreen:

Jabroni = Professional wrestler who's paid to make the other guy look good. Or can be spelt with an "e", a general insult; "sissy"; "idiot"; "nobody"; "loser".

Just was curious so I looked it up :roll:. :P
Last edited by spidergawd on Mon 12th Jan 2015 03:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What a long strange trip it is.
dconstrukt

Post by dconstrukt »

lol… spider… its from the rock.

i just use it tongue and cheek.

no harm.

its sarcasm.

pretty funny too IMO.

but seriously….. that guys who argument is invalid.
dconstrukt

Post by dconstrukt »

lol… spider… its from the rock.

i just use it tongue and cheek.

no harm.

its sarcasm.

pretty funny too IMO.

but seriously….. that guys whole argument is invalid.
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

Cool word though :D

Does it say anywhere that the guy only fired one shot?
What a long strange trip it is.
dconstrukt

Post by dconstrukt »

its an AK47.

let's be realistic...

its damn hard to fire just one shot from an AK.

plus the dudes had training overseas.
treetop

Post by treetop »

Quazer wrote:I've lost trust in the media and their chorus like headlines. Whenever they tell me to feel outraged I take a minute to think about it... you could make headlines about any murder/crime/whatever, just depends from which angle you present it. Advertisement pyschology... control what people want and give it to them. To me its just like following the Pied Piper, not worth my time. All just my opinion of course.

This + 1 million.

It is worth noting that a white Christian killed 600+ (or was it 800+) fellow Americans in OK

He was a terrorist. Not a muslim. His abominations predate the abominations perpetrated by Muslims more recently.

Finally. Real people die in false flag attacks. That is why they are so devastatingly effective as a tool for starting conflicts. They produce an emotional response which clouds judgement.

Doubt this one was a false flag though. Not enough people dead.
How much did you produce?
dconstrukt

Post by dconstrukt »

dude you're comparing apples to oranges.

and look I never watch the news on tv (all negative and what they show dictates your news which is bullshit)… but something like this? you gotta find out whats going on.

because in OK… there was no "greater motive"

no other group involved.

this shit is bigger than the media….and there is no "cover up"

if you aren't pissed off by what happened, by innocent people getting killed… news telling you this or not, you are a fucking jabronie… and need to be royally slapped upside your head.
treetop

Post by treetop »

dconstrukt wrote:dude you're comparing apples to oranges.

and look I never watch the news on tv (all negative and what they show dictates your news which is bullshit)… but something like this? you gotta find out whats going on.

because in OK… there was no "greater motive"

no other group involved.

this shit is bigger than the media….and there is no "cover up"

if you aren't pissed off by what happened, by innocent people getting killed… news telling you this or not, you are a fucking jabronie… and need to be royally slapped upside your head.
I was beyond pissed off. I was in stunned shock for 2 days. Then fear. Then anger. Just as it might have been meant to be. :wink:

That does not mean that we should question what we see and read any less. On past evidence the media have been willing co - conspirators in the build up to falsely started wars going back almost as long as the medium has existed. All people and things that try to set themselves up as 'the authority' can and should be questioned at all times. That includes the media.

Otherwise before we know it those fuckers will use this opportunity to start a war. Great for ratings, great for business, great for stealing oil etc.

To start labelling others because they express their outrage in differing ways means that you might end up having to look in a mirror to see this 'Jabroonie' of whom you speak. :wink:

Je Suis Charlie

RIP
How much did you produce?
dconstrukt

Post by dconstrukt »

treetop…. cmon man.

the news is responsible for your feelings?

LOL… thats nonsense.

you know what kind of answer that is?

thats a lame excuse for a weak minded person wanting to shift the blame on everyone else and refusing to accept that they are responsible for how they feel and act.

you SHOULD question whats on the news of course. (especially if you watch FOX LOL) :)