Je suis Charlie

Moderators: Balou, Twichaldinho

Lemming
Site Admin

Je suis Charlie

Post by Lemming »

I'm heartened by this initial reaction of refusing to be silenced. I expect that a more populist, right-wing, anti-Islamic reaction will appear in time but I'm encouraged that at least that wasn't the first to arise. It would be nice to see all of the papers print 'Je suis Charlie' across their front pages tomorrow morning.

Papi

Re: Je suis Charlie

Post by Papi »

I was shocked after seeing those videos today but France had it coming with their overtolerance and the fact that being white in Paris makes you feel weird nowadays. All papers tomorrow shall print mohammed screwing some goat on their front pages in order to show their support. "Religion of peace" has shown its true face again. One of very old professors in Poland said once:
"Not every muslim is a terrorist, but every terrorist is a muslim". That sums it up.
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
Quazer

Post by Quazer »

I've lost trust in the media and their chorus like headlines. Whenever they tell me to feel outraged I take a minute to think about it... you could make headlines about any murder/crime/whatever, just depends from which angle you present it. Advertisement pyschology... control what people want and give it to them. To me its just like following the Pied Piper, not worth my time. All just my opinion of course.
macky

Post by macky »

Papi_3city wrote:I was shocked after seeing those videos today but France had it coming with their overtolerance and the fact that being white in Paris makes you feel weird nowadays. All papers tomorrow shall print mohammed screwing some goat on their front pages in order to show their support. "Religion of peace" has shown its true face again. One of very old professors in Poland said once:
"Not every muslim is a terrorist, but every terrorist is a muslim". That sums it up.
Every terrorist is a muslim,your mite won't to read lemming post again.One man.s freedom fighter is another man,s terriost.
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

Maybe they did read my post and are just exercising their right to free speech.
I may not agree with the sentiments expressed above but I absolutely defend the right of the posters to state their opinions.
I think we should always beware of powers using a perceived threat from any faction as an excuse for restricting our freedoms.
His Holiness Pete Townsend summed up the consequence of following charismatic revolutionaries in "Meet the new boss, same as the old boss."
It's always worth bearing this in mind before following anyone, be that Jean-Marie Le Pen, Hitler or Pete Townsend himself for that matter.
macky

Post by macky »

What,s freedom of speech got to do with racesism(all muslims are terrorist0 From what I read about magazine they didn,t just take the piss on muslims but all religions.I my self have no time for the jewes book of fairy tails or any religion .I to refuse to knuckle under to the modern day prolitarite regime oops getting carried away. :) :)
FroggyStyle

Post by FroggyStyle »

I'm french and it's a very sad story about those journalists. RIP.

Please can we avoid having some racists posts on this thread?

" the fact that being white in Paris makes you feel weird nowadays" : I lived 25 years in Paris, that is the dumbest statement of all time, some people still have skin colors issues here? WTF!!! GTFOH Papi
"Il convient d'accorder notre mépris avec parcimonie, tant nombreux sont les nécessiteux."
macky

Post by macky »

FroggyStyle wrote:I'm french and it's a very sad story about those journalists. RIP.

Please can we avoid having some racists posts on this thread?

" the fact that being white in Paris makes you feel weird nowadays" : I lived 25 years in Paris, that is the dumbest statement of all time, some people still have skin colors issues here? WTF!!! GTFOH Papi
Thanks for your opinion I thought I was back in the fifty,s :)
Papi

Post by Papi »

I must say, my secret has been revealed. I'm a time-traveller sent to 21st century to see whether "modern europe project" is going to be good. My report will not be very pleasing.
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
FroggyStyle

Post by FroggyStyle »

Damn papi you suck!! ACD is a forum about stoners who love to travel in amsterdam.

You have racists comments, and some issues about...skin colors??

I suggest two things:

1/Stop travelling in Amsterdam, you will meet some people that come all around the world with non white skin colors. Stay in your shithole home with your white trash family; it's better for you obviously

2/ Stop smoking pot, it gets you paranoid and then you feel bad when your stand amongst people who don't have the same skin color than yours.

To sum up, GTFO this site and go to Iamracist.com
"Il convient d'accorder notre mépris avec parcimonie, tant nombreux sont les nécessiteux."
macky

Post by macky »

Game ,Set, Match I like your style froggy. Nana nana nana hey hey good bye. :D
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

First moment i saw it on the news i knew it had to be a falseflag
Otherwise they wouldnt have fucking movie showing every detail .

The guy you see being shot ...
an AK47 with absolutely no recoil whatsoever ...
no blood... if you get shot by an ak47 from 10cms all kinds of shit will splatter from it

Nothing found but....... ALL 3 ID CARDS ?!?!

LIKE YOU WOULD BRING ID TO A TERRORIST ATTACK
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
macky

Post by macky »

False flag ? tell that to the four little girls whose daddy.s not coming home,Fuck what are you smoking? Every since they started using solvents to make hash ,buddter what ever is making potheads paranoid. Nothing personal but holy fuck :)
dconstrukt

Post by dconstrukt »

RvanSteensel… false? oh yeah you're a real fucking genius here…. go tell the people who were just killed it was fake you dumb fucking jabronie.
Last edited by dconstrukt on Sat 10th Jan 2015 01:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dconstrukt

Post by dconstrukt »

who the fuck shoots and kills people because of a CARTOON????

jews?

buddists?

christians?

nope.

extremist muslims.

that said, I have muslim friends and they are cool and don't think like the whackos.

then ...the fuckers kidnap and kill people in a kosher supermarket?

WTF did the jews have to do with this cartoon?

nothing… we're just easy targets.

and you wonder why there's shit going down between israel and the rest of the whack jobs?

sad stuff man… france for jews is bad… many are leaving...