Je suis Charlie

Moderators: Balou, Twichaldinho

RvanSteensel

Re: Je suis Charlie

Post by RvanSteensel »

dconstrukt wrote: (especially if you watch FOX LOL) :)

Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
dconstrukt

Post by dconstrukt »

LOL!!!!

fox is the worst

want to talk about manipulating the public?

look no further than fox news.

i don't watch the news but I THINK our dish network removed them (thank god)
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

What makes me mad about this terrorist attack is how isreal reacted !
For one 13 other ppl died then 2 days not only 4 jews ( n are they jews or just normal french clients) 2- see the picture of all the leaders on front papers of the israeli new papers they photoshop out the german leader and some other lady!!

Je ne suis pas Charlie - le pen
worldcitizen1723

Post by worldcitizen1723 »

http://www.businessinsider.com/extended ... ce-2010-12

STUDY: Watching FOX News Makes You Stupid
FroggyStyle

Post by FroggyStyle »

Damn, the only thing high on this forum is the level of stupidity and hate.

I thought people got high on weed to open their minds. Amsterdam is one of the coolest/ most open minded city in Europe. It's a multicultural city where you can dress whenever you want without people harassing you.

So WTF are some people quoting Le Pen (Adamster) or illuminati like Rvansteelsen are doing on this forum? Ban them forever.

People like those guys, please avoid going in Amsterdam, this is not a city for you. Don't travel please. We don't want to meet you in a Coffeeshop.

Rvansteelsen, this is a very dumb demonstration about Fox, so let me tell you MR Lucifer: your name on this site begins with "R" which is the 18th letter of the alphabet. 18 is 3 times 6= 6+6+6 = 666 = the Beast aka the Devil, ahhhhhhhhhhhh, you see how dumb you are??
"Il convient d'accorder notre mépris avec parcimonie, tant nombreux sont les nécessiteux."
dconstrukt

Post by dconstrukt »

Adamster - wtf?

you don't get it man…. you totally don't get it.

maybe photoshopped because they didn't want anyone from israel there?

we said fuck you… our people were killed…. we are going to be there to show support.

with jews and israel… you have a country + religion.

you maybe can't comprehend the in the western world… I dunno.

maybe because you're not jewish, you wouldn't get it… i dunno.

israel was created by the jews for the jews.

look at paris last year…. muslim terrorists attacked and killed jewish kids at school.

wtf did the kids in france do to anyone?

we've been hunted down, killed and slaughtered since the beginning of time.

and it still continues to this day.

we stick together.

you think jews being murdered in paris and no one from Israel would show up?

lol… sadly mistaken my friend.

the french don't like jews.

everyone knows its a very anti-Semitic country.
Slip & Sal

Post by Slip & Sal »

The French don't like nobody. :mrgreen:

This is a shit thing be it french men, jewish or fucken aliens.
I don't take drugs, I am Drugs.
Old Timer

Post by Old Timer »

dconstrukt wrote:Adamster - wtf?

you don't get it man…. you totally don't get it.

maybe photoshopped because they didn't want anyone from israel there?

we said fuck you… our people were killed…. we are going to be there to show support.

with jews and israel… you have a country + religion.

you maybe can't comprehend the in the western world… I dunno.

maybe because you're not jewish, you wouldn't get it… i dunno.

israel was created by the jews for the jews.

look at paris last year…. muslim terrorists attacked and killed jewish kids at school.

wtf did the kids in france do to anyone?

we've been hunted down, killed and slaughtered since the beginning of time.

and it still continues to this day.

we stick together.

you think jews being murdered in paris and no one from Israel would show up?

lol… sadly mistaken my friend.

the french don't like jews.

everyone knows its a very anti-Semitic country.
dconstrukt, as a fellow Jew who's been living in Israel for 25 years, I recommend that you just ignore anything that Adamster says, he's a racist and has proven that here on numerous occasions.

Unfortunately, European countries are waking up a little too late to the threat of the extreme Muslims, and the problems that having weak immigration policies and open borders can cause.
As the Muslim Mayor of Rotterdam said the other day: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ve-TV.html, if they are prepared to live as normal peaceful citizens, fine, if not they have to be dealt with very severely.
dconstrukt

Post by dconstrukt »

Old Timer - thanks dude… had no idea you were also part of the tribe. Ma nishma? :)

ya.. europe is FUCKED.

french are almost a minority in their own country.

same with others…

hopefully things calm down and everyone can just live their lives and enjoy.
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

I'm sorry say being jewish jews or is not a race but I religion ... In other word I ain't racist but anti religion :mrgreen:

I said the isrealie newspaper went n took out two leaders out of the picture but kept the Palestinians leader in picture! Why? They did this is become they have no respect for woman jews don't believe woman are equal to man plus they were german n to Israelis german r still nazis!!

2 le pen did say je ne suis pas Charlie cause Charlie didn't stand for what french r or be!

3 when calling someone names you clearly have issues ;) racist? I can name you the biggest racist nation in the world it actually two nations israel n uk!

israel built by jew for jews !! That fucking funny! The land ain't yours n if wasn't for ottoman empire breaking to other nation who gave yA the land would of dared give it to them !
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

Your terrorizing me with your religious belief and nation !? Should I call you terrorists?
dconstrukt

Post by dconstrukt »

hey jabronie.

let me stop you right there before you assume I give a shit.
FroggyStyle

Post by FroggyStyle »

Oh my god ! (I am an atheist by the way, but was baptised as a christian).

I thought Dconstukt and Old Timer were the good guys there but NO, they are dumb as fuck and also as Adamster.

I like this statement: "dconstrukt, as a fellow Jew who's been living in Israel for 25 years, I recommend that you just ignore anything that Adamster says, he's a racist and has proven that here on numerous occasions."

I do agree!

But why going on with that crap? : "Unfortunately, European countries are waking up a little too late to the threat of the extreme Muslims, and the problems that having weak immigration policies and open borders can cause."

Busted!! Ignorant and racist!! Fuck both of you guys! Stupid statement, please one day take time to grab an history book.
"Il convient d'accorder notre mépris avec parcimonie, tant nombreux sont les nécessiteux."
dconstrukt

Post by dconstrukt »

LOL… frogstyle thats not even remotely the case… and I'm sorry you feel that way.
Old Timer

Post by Old Timer »

FroggyStyle wrote:Oh my god ! (I am an atheist by the way, but was baptised as a christian).

I thought Dconstukt and Old Timer were the good guys there but NO, they are dumb as fuck and also as Adamster.

I like this statement: "dconstrukt, as a fellow Jew who's been living in Israel for 25 years, I recommend that you just ignore anything that Adamster says, he's a racist and has proven that here on numerous occasions."

I do agree!

But why going on with that crap? : "Unfortunately, European countries are waking up a little too late to the threat of the extreme Muslims, and the problems that having weak immigration policies and open borders can cause."

Busted!! Ignorant and racist!! Fuck both of you guys! Stupid statement, please one day take time to grab an history book.
Note that I said "extreme" muslims!
Or do you want European countries (France in your case) to let as many "extreme" muslims (ie. terrorists) to be citizens?
Who's the dumb fuck? :oops: