Multiculturalism is the new racism.

Moderators: Balou, Twichaldinho

Ice Pick in Skull

Re: Multiculturalism is the new racism.

Post by Ice Pick in Skull »

@Mokum, Macky,

Guys, you are falling right in to the trap set by the author of this post.

The post is inflammatory, inciting, purposefully provocative to arouse passions and emotions. It's sitting back laughing whilst you argue about agreeing with each other :roll:

The post is the work of someone who gets off on causing divisions, driving wedges and causing arguments (guessing it doesn't get too many party invites).

Shake hands fellas, have hugs, exchange air bumps or whatever it is you do these days but don't come back here and give this post any further momentum :D

mokum

Post by mokum »

I dont want google and apple either . The lack of morality is showing when they sell your privacy to third parties. You as a nation accepted it first and later on its forces upon us.

For as far I could speak about your great advantage in cannabis world, I am good with my nederwiet and moroccan hash. Occasionally a nederhash or something asian. But thats the way we dutchman do it. Smoke joints only , never touched a bong or a edible in my life. Also the dab , rosin shit. Why do I need it for? When my tolerance demands me too smoke to much , I just quit for a while.

Comparing us imperialism with the 17th century slave trade. Very questionable but okay. The slave trade was very common in that era. But you couldnt say every country is forcing their way into our society. And we have very powerful neighbours like Russia. As a matter of fact I should hate my neighbour because you want me to. Thats the lack of morality showing again.

@ice pick I already made it clear that I have some american friends like the ones from grey area. And I respect the sane american for his extra effort to remain healthy. Macky is the one who cant handle any critic. He even try question my morality over something happened 500 years ago. Like I voted for the guy who made it all possible that time.
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

Mokum I think you might have got the wrong end of the stick with Macky I know he's a cool fully paid up member of the human race. It's good that you can get it off your chest, I'm an old skool european toker and I've toked all over the world and bongs, gadgets and frankenstein manipulation of the herb has never been to my mind what it's about.
The big buck is just the American way, and this moment in time Cannabis has become the silicon valley of money making and possibly your pension fund and mine will have a cut of it one day :idea: . The yanks are cool, just some of them are a bit nervy so like to keep an anti tank gun in the glove box. :D :wink: Just joking my good American friends, I know you well, first came across the Atlantic in 1963 and many times after that. First smoked decent weed in Florida and later in the early70's I had the best acid either before or since, also in Florida.
I also knew Amsterdam and Rotterdam well during that time and I understand what was and is meant by that wonderfully typical Dutch accomodation (from a more liberal time) called Tolerance, of what was seen as a relatively harmless pass time for a minority of Dutch citizens mainly situated around the ports I think, which I have to say were often swimming in beautiful herbs and hashes from all corners of the globe, and as I observed, the seamans bars, some of them morphed into coffeeshops later on, and in a nutshell after I had a break from Holland from the early 80's to the mid 90's ish, I went back and found Disneyland :shock:. Still though old skool basic product, herb/hash. I do vapourise my herb, but I have modern friends and admit to having aquired a little taste for a dab on occasion. I've wandered off the path, again. 8)

Let us not take up the slings and arrows among friends in the Coffeeshop :D
What a long strange trip it is.
redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

Ice Pick in Skull wrote:@Mokum, Macky,

The post is inflammatory, inciting, purposefully provocative to arouse passions and emotions. It's sitting back laughing whilst you argue about agreeing with each other :roll:

The post is the work of someone who gets off on causing divisions, driving wedges and causing arguments (guessing it doesn't get too many party invites).

Shake hands fellas, have hugs, exchange air bumps or whatever it is you do these days but don't come back here and give this post any further momentum :D

Wow lots of bad things said about me. I'm no troll. You seem like the kind of person to call it a racist act to continue my own race.

I don't measure my self worth by number of party invites.
Shells sink. Dreams float.
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

I wonder whether anyone's watched that video. It's fairly crude, even by knuckledragger standards. I got as far as the very amateurish edit at 1'37", and decided life's too short, and lit up a pipe.

Nobody's stopping you from continuing your race, redeyezman. In fact, I suspect people often encourage you to do it.
macky

Post by macky »

@ mokum I,m not American? I,m just a Canadian who,s grampa and six brothers came over to liberate you . If we had of known that s how there grand kids would feel about Us . I guess we should of stayed home . Not sure Don,t think you would have CS ,s in Germany :D No Google ,no apple but you will take Internet and Hbo and...... :lol:
KeyMonCha

Post by KeyMonCha »

Probably should avoid all this Nationalistic stuff guys... Being prideful over something that was basically a lotto of birth seems a little silly... This website is proof that anyone can get along in the real world, without being coerced and manipulated by the rich and powerful... Personally, i prefer to make my opinions based on a face to face approach, rather than just generalise... It's so true that people are people all over the world... Most people are cool, some are not... That is life.... Race and geography are basically irrelevant... Unless your issue is with logic! :wink:

Peace!
macky

Post by macky »

Ice Pick in Skull wrote:@Mokum, Macky,

I know it,s inflammatory ,hence why I ask in in first post ..Red what,s this shit :) But talking about this stuff is good way to kill stereotype shit :D @Key MonCha just playing around ,Nice new avatar :)
Quazer

Post by Quazer »

The issue isn't really about race, but about culture imo. Makes sense to preserve ones culture, but the races will always mix up to a certain degree. It becomes a problem, once a race forces their antiquated ways on another race. Cultural diversity can only remain as long as we don't try to stir every culture into a bland stew. At the core we all came from the same source (one heart, one soul) - takes a certain stage of self awareness to come to that realization. Although in order to live as one people on a global scale, we would need to have a quite spiritual civilization.
mokum

Post by mokum »

Macky stop being so american then. Just stick to the facts. Yeah you guys did some pioneers work for technology. But now we are paying the price for it. All your companies lack of morality is showing. About the internet since you are so big on that, I havo no choice. Otherwise I would never touch this godforsaken piece of technology. I just try to ignore the filth that is coming from your side of the ocean through the tv and internet. So definitely no hbo for me. Or knock off sports like american football with every 3 minutes a commercial. :mrgreen:

Respect for every soldier that died for the liberation of europe. But also your version of the history shows great lack of morality. The russians lost a staggering 10 million soldiers during that war. How come we all thank uncle sam for a free europe? But in the period of 45-present time we are not allowed to be friends with Russia. As a matter of fact , its gettin worse. I guess we are not so free after all.

So to compensate that I am a sucker for knowledge. Which sets me free eventually. Therefore I dont need that kardashian filth or all that other things you invented to distract the human mind. The reason you like to come here is because the things europeans invented. Look at our cars , buildings and clothing for example. Unmatched in the world. Its about time we stop being a vassal state of usa and try to be our own boss again. After all the world is looking for european quality product and if they want cheaper alternatives they go to china. Where your own' superior quality ' is fabricated anyways. The future is not so bright for you. Maybe that why you so nervous and even think about choosing a nutjob like trump for president.
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

@mokum
When arguing your case - it's worth remembering a couple of things.

The American culture you seem to despise so much was created by British, Irish and other European immigrants - not too long ago. Should you spend some time examining the claims you're making about fashion, architecture and technology (major exports of both cultures) - I think you'll find that there's a great deal more cross-over between the European and US culture than you suggest. Those industries at both sides of the pond have developed and grown alongside each other with equal aplomb. I simply cannot take your 'everyone wants European goods' claim with any seriousness.

It's ok to be critical of culture. Debate is the cornerstone of progress after all and there's plenty to critique in American culture. But in order for ones position to be offered respect. One has to ensure that they're not arguing from a position of ignorance.

America is probably the most morally controlled country in the western world - given that religion still plays a huge part in its political landscape. To claim it's devoid of morals is laughable. It's clearly overly moralistic - and that's a rational and demonstratable critique.
It is a very mixed up set of morals - on that we can agree.

I think what you're criticising is the seeming immoral nature of selfish capitalism and the military industrial complex. Please remember - both are largely British exports conceived and exported when Anerica was largely grassland populated by a peaceful indigenous population. Until we Europeans (and notably the scalping Dutch) arrived of course and began murdering, raping and generally wreaking havoc. Amongst the things we should be most ashamed of. The industrial revolution created a culture of slave labour, land grabbing landlordism and selfish greed and imperialism. Britains very worst legacies.

We're (if you are indeed a Brit?) in no position to throw stones regarding a lack or morality, a fact which you seem unfortnately unaware of - so the moral high ground you seem so intent on taking is distinctly lacking in credibility and more than a little crass from my perspective. Our aristocracy taught the modern world how to act like imperialist, capitalist racist arseholes that treat humans like cattle. In fact - they wrote the book.
Last edited by OneHighMofo on Sat 21st May 2016 08:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

OneHighMofo wrote:Our aristocracy taught the modern world how to act like imperialist racist arseholes that treat humans like cattle. In fact - they wrote the book.
Give all the veterans a free wank at the Dutchess of Cambridge instead of some bull shit memorial I say!
macky

Post by macky »

redeyezman wrote:
OneHighMofo wrote:Our aristocracy taught the modern world how to act like imperialist racist arseholes that treat humans like cattle. In fact - they wrote the book.
Give all the veterans a free wank at the Dutchess of Cambridge instead of some bull shit memorial I say!
Shit like this Red hard not to say troll :mrgreen: The lunatic is in your head :D
redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

macky wrote:
redeyezman wrote:
Shit like this Red hard not to say troll :mrgreen: The lunatic is in your head :D
The Dutchess doesn't fancy these forums so how could I be trolling her? It seems fair to me but maybe I'm bias veteran. Men sacrifice for God and country she can do the same.
macky

Post by macky »

Veteran bias Red ,Ah! Your sexual fantasy .....your on the wrong site again :lol: :lol: The lunatic is on the grass :D