UK Leaves EU

Moderators: Balou, Twichaldinho

Bob2

Re: UK Leaves EU

Post by Bob2 »

iceland wants us to join the nordic non eu countriestrade deal,its not a massive thing,but still. 8 want referendums after we left, trade deals take time but could be done in 2 years ish with a push with a simple free movement of trade.
and all the trade deals are still the same as they where before we brexit. thats all within a week. hollande/merkel aint winning next elections, their are lots of eurosceptic parties in europe now on the verge of winning elections. give it a few months, in years to come once we leave the euro union and dont have any deals in place, then worry.

free_phil_spector

Post by free_phil_spector »

stuart1976 wrote:in years to come once we leave the euro union and dont have any deals in place, then worry.
I'd rather worry about it now while we can still do something about it rather than wait until we're in deep shit with no way out.

This is a gamble and no one even knows what the odds are. It's utter madness.
It's so easy to laugh, it's so easy to hate - it takes guts to be gentle and kind...
redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

free_phil_spector wrote:
stuart1976 wrote:in years to come once we leave the euro union and dont have any deals in place, then worry.
I'd rather worry about it now while we can still do something about it rather than wait until we're in deep shit with no way out.

This is a gamble and no one even knows what the odds are. It's utter madness.
There's no "odds" because the house always wins when you gamble. Why gamble with faceless politicians running your life? Make your own way. No gamble there. Only problem is nobody else to blame when things go wrong, which for hard working middle class types don't tend to do.
Shells sink. Dreams float.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

@stu, thank fuck there is someone on here with half a brain cell who ain't swallowed a load of uni books just to get a job as a crystal ball reader.

there is still no problems down here where the poor blokes sit on the ladder (ME), shares are still up n down as shares do all the time, currency is on the up as expected, that's the problem with markets, it's an up and down game. We have a new P.M coming in who will follow the wishes of the majority and IMO she ain't taking no shit from the Nazi machine, There will be no re referendum as she stated :D , Nicola sturgeon well say no more coz she aint :lol:. We can do trade deals now with countries that have money (China, India, Korea, and Brazil) which won't take 10years (pmsl mug), Europe need to sell to us more than we do to them, Ask BMW and VW group where all them cars go :lol: The world is the free market, you don't need to pay for membership for that one so why pay Germany to be in there gang?

2 World Wars and still trying to control Europe.

If you don't like the new independent U.K then the doors that way :arrow: :lol: best be quick though before it shuts for good :lol: :lol:

The Dutch will be next when they realise they pay more than any other European country to be a member @ £800 per head, we only paid £200 a head and that was way too much.

Enjoy

Now where is that thread for America being the most racist country on the planet who use there cops to inflict untold damage on the Afro Americans, oh wait there is not one coz that's not important. :shock:
macky

Post by macky »

@Kermit nice dream ...close door ,wake up your goverment going to sign free trade deals. There going to sell workers down the road to get these deals. You will have less independence now, in EU you had a voice.After your country,s gone down free trade road in a few years you will see how much your goverment gave away . These deals are done in secret ,you will see corporation are even more unaccountable :D The realality is your economy runs on three quarters foreign investment,goverment officials have been begging markets not to pull there money out. With your cheap pound just means any good assets will be bought buy foreigner.s....Ah! Ya! Free at last :lol:
macky

Post by macky »

166 billion dollar bail out ,whippey fuck ....18trillion debt. Don,t be scared it,s your goverments hyper worry of inflation or the bail out would be done, The US bailed out there banks and made money :) There economy is healing nicely thank you very much :D Because the Germans won't let it happen has slowed your recovery. Because England leaves EU does not change things,the banks are intertwined . This little game of chicken just means greater chance of default . The problem is when it unravels it,s the little people who will get crushed.
Bob2

Post by Bob2 »

the currency devalued, but it made the debt we owe less

i can show untold links with europe banks (itaily asked for 40 billion then germany blocked now get 150 billion portugal and spainare being fined for overspending the eu is turning that mrs who always wants to hold hands and hug which ultimately pushes the other partner to leave.
so south Korea who we trade 7 billion a year with has stated they want a free trade deal as soon as we are out. were going to india soon for chats then china. were part of the AIIB and china would give us a great deal to pull us out of us sphere. europe 10 y bonds are Negative rate, thats like saying debt is better than cash. and we all know what happened with lehmans and the sub prime triple a rated debt.

keep an eye dueche banke all italy banks santandar, credit suisse. and japan is on verge of helicopter money. and im not even going into the mess of the bond markets or derivatives

everythings all good. why you got zirp? everything is ok. why are you doing QE
the us econemy is fuked it lives off the printing press. loads of pension accounts are bankrupt
stock markets are 75% stock buy backs and you cant pay the debt off you owe the fed has never been right. if you take over $5000 from a us bank they call the police on you . if us didnt have the plunge protection team well. us is ok as its the reserve currency hyper inflation will eventually come or ww3. its all one big ponzi scheme
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

macky wrote:@Kermit nice dream ...close door ,wake up your goverment going to sign free trade deals. There going to sell workers down the road to get these deals. You will have less independence now, in EU you had a voice.After your country,s gone down free trade road in a few years you will see how much your goverment gave away . These deals are done in secret ,you will see corporation are even more unaccountable :D The realality is your economy runs on three quarters foreign investment,goverment officials have been begging markets not to pull there money out. With your cheap pound just means any good assets will be bought buy foreigner.s....Ah! Ya! Free at last :lol:
Cheap pound, what you on about? You know it's cut that loss in half just today (1 day) at close of Buisness, the pound is up against every currency apart from some argentine crap that it's never up against due to the falklands :wink: :lol: your blinded by that shite news channel you watch, that is yesterday's British news, this is today's. Europe is mega skint, the money is in Asia and South America nowadays, and we don't have to have the Eu (Germany) negotiate our Buisness no more.

Your blinded and as the latest news filters over to your neck of France (coz that's what it's about) you will realise, as for assets well it shows how much you know coz fuck all here in the form of a niche Buisness is owned by U.K company's. :lol: :lol: and our government sold of all the good stuff years ago. I live in the shadow of the massive and getting bigger Jag plant, Jag is as British as Mini but both owned overseas company's, it's been like that for as long as I can remember, in fact apart from JCB and maybe dyson I can't think of any UK owned company's left :lol: :lol:

So enjoy your strange fantasy you have of wanting the U.K fail, we have more than penguins you know :wink: :lol: :lol:
macky

Post by macky »

You got me wrong dude ,I have no interest in Britain failing . I just believe you where told lots of shit .The Torys right wing neo-con,s are going to tell you free trade ,a drop in corprate tax from twenty down to 15 going to bring job,s back....BULLSHIT. Happened here went down in stages ,last gift to big business was 08,09 one and a half drop to 15percent right in the height of the crisis . The jobs are not here ,only low paying ones. There,s 480 billion sitting in corprate bank accounts,lots of share buy backs and big bonuses for bank executives :D I think your loss to Iceland should worry you though :lol:
Quazer

Post by Quazer »

Well this is sort of bipolar, if you know what I mean. All about labels and trying to squeeze things in boxes that won't fit. Almost as if it wouldn't even matter what the real facts are, as soon as it's considered right or left wing, some cant do their own research anymore because "its just the fucking lefties, or fucking right-wing pigs". Also funny that people get mad at the Germans, while it should about German politics. I didn't vote for those fuckers. Please do a google search about how the germans voted on joining the EU. Oh, cant find anything? Thats because we never got to vote. I'm actually glad we're having this discussion here, so we don't have to waste each others time in person. Keep em coming.
KeyMonCha

Post by KeyMonCha »

Quazer wrote:Well this is sort of bipolar, if you know what I mean. All about labels and trying to squeeze things in boxes that won't fit. Almost as if it wouldn't even matter what the real facts are, as soon as it's considered right or left wing, some cant do their own research anymore because "its just the fucking lefties, or fucking right-wing pigs". Also funny that people get mad at the Germans, while it should about German politics. I didn't vote for those fuckers. Please do a google search about how the germans voted on joining the EU. Oh, cant find anything? Thats because we never got to vote. I'm actually glad we're having this discussion here, so we don't have to waste each others time in person. Keep em coming.
I fecking love you Quaze! :lol:

...seriously though, :wink: , wouldn't it be kinda awesome to actually google the shit out of this mutha, and try to agree on some basic facts rather than all this fruitless bickering? ...if we can stop all this divisive flag waving and condescending, we might eventually realise that we all, hopefully, want what's best for the UK, and should be able to discus this with that in mind...

Anyone fancy nominating the first fact?

...google at the ready! :D
macky

Post by macky »

True Google NAFTA,TPP trade deal even the one Canada,s doing with EU right now. We Don,t get chance to vote on this stuff @Q . There is no Brussels,s to argue with ,try and hold accountable. The corporation is king . Free trade brings wealth ,nothing wrong with bringing million,s out of poverty . The problem is only the worker,s have to share the wealth while the corprate tax rate shrinks. If you where taking your future back from banks and corporations I,d see voting exit. I just think running down free trade deals will not bring the freedom to strike your own course. After ten years and a few deals you will have less control over your economy . You can try and stop stuff I.e. Mines ,pipelines but under these deals Tax payer,s must pay huge composition . Watch what happen,s with Key stone pipe line ,This was a pipeline that was to run from Alberta to the Texas coast. Obama said no to keep he,s base happy. But under NAFTA he can,t ,there in court now Embribge is asking for 15billion dollars . If they don,t win it will be a first,my country,s been paying US company,s off for years . Most of this shits done in secret . In the end we are living in great times. In my country I my not even be in the middle class ,I own three bedroom home ,have couple cars ,free health care and making my second trip to dam this year :D Can eat steak every day if I wish. Not sure we appreciate what we have :shock:
treetop

Post by treetop »

what happens when England joins the usa? will the new state be called olde England, new new England, new England 2 or something else?
How much did you produce?
KeyMonCha

Post by KeyMonCha »

treetop wrote:what happens when England joins the usa? will the new state be called olde England, new new England, new England 2 or something else?

How about we name it after the new Overlord, and call it Trumpton?