Post by Kermit »

Lol, still goin this thread :lol: :lol: :lol:

@ ACDs resident analysts, how we doing, we dead yet :lol:
macky

Re: UK Leaves EU

Post by macky »

Kermit wrote:Lol, still goin this thread :lol: :lol: :lol:

@ ACDs resident analysts, how we doing, we dead yet :lol:
Not sure what your laughing about....maybe you don,t read thr paper :D ARM British company that gets a little piece of every handset sold in the world ....oh! Ya some Japanesse company just bought it at a discount ...profits now go ,you guessed it Japan. Construction investment lowest level in? This will take time to trickle down ,but be assured it will be the little guys who feel the pain.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

No don't read the paper, full of shit papers are simple, second biggest corrupt Buisness in the world, print anything that sells rags to mugs who want to absorb and take it in. :lol: :lol: :lol:

And laughing coz it's fucking funny, bet you the EU dies before Britain, even the Scottish tart wants both Europe and uk, probably realised she needs someone to pay the unemployment bill in Scotland fix the roads and pay the nhs for them, maybe they should let the rest of the u.k vote on Scotland leaving the U.K, no she won't do that coz the fuckers will be gone :lol: :lol: :lol:

Look :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can laugh coz I can simple :lol: :lol: now back to your paper :lol:
Bob2

Post by Bob2 »

companies get sold every bloody day, if we are so screwed why would they want to buy it? Buy low, sell high. odds on half the parts used by arm is made by china. on the day of brexit 147 billion lost in uk markets, it wasnt poor people losing money it was the rich. the trickle down effect its just a catchy phrase to make you think ok give the rich more money and it will trickle down. australia came out today wants a free trade with us when we leave more will join in like s korea has and now australia. 85% of uk media is owned by 5 people, so if they have an agenda to push to scare everyone they will and they did untold time. as kermit said europe will go before us but our banks will crash after they do All banks are linked it will be like 2008 when uk papers and news all said everything was fine and next day crash. it was so obvious to see shit was gonna hit the fan
macky

Post by macky »

Still don,t hear a plan ....but hey you got the rich people ,German,s,Scot,s right where you won,t them?
Bob2

Post by Bob2 »

dont hear a plan? that cause you read the newspapers, they are going to see germany and france to work out deals and odds on they phone conversations with aus and s korea. are you from the uk ?? germany has negative rates on 10 year bond, your gonna see investment leave. and well we havent had any attacks or mad truck drivers.

the new owners of arm (softbank) said they will double the uk workforce at the company. it was sold to cheaply like most things, but check out the yen over the last year (not just the day after brexit) their currency has devalued the most due to decades of money printing.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

macky wrote:Still don,t hear a plan ....but hey you got the rich people ,German,s,Scot,s right where you won,t them?
Read up on ARM lmao I think you need to, then tell me what they physically make? That's actually build in the u.k.
.No.
ARM doesn't actually manufacture computer processors itself, but rather licenses its semiconductor technologies to others.
The thick cunts paid £25 billion for British brain power, lmao, we have loads of that for 25 billion a pop. :lol:

Funny, America want more British, Australia want in aswell as china, japan, Korea and India, that trade is worth millions more than trade with Europe, they are queuing up bro, your paper don't tell you that though :lol:
Bob2

Post by Bob2 »

do you live in the uk ?

i couldnt bother looking at arm im not interested i dont own any arm stuff like nearly everyone else i know they make processors though. if it was a matter of going bust or selling cheap. we are not a manufacturing country anymore
Right everybody macky wants whole companies sacked instead of being sold cheaply . and macky believes a certain thing so let get rid of democracy. hope your from uk, cause other wise it aint got fuk to do with you what we do in this country .
you believe a certain thing, you read a paper so you listen to opinions instead of facts.
redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

macky wrote:@red where,s your trickle down theory ? Oh! It,s not a theory ,it,s what republicans made up .Let the rich pay no tax and are wealth will trickle down to the little .
macky wrote:This will take time to trickle down ,but be assured it will be the little guys who feel the pain.
Well it didn't take long for liberal logic to come full circle. So you do or don't believe in trickle down economics? I'm confused. All is forgiven mate. We all get to high sometimes.
Shells sink. Dreams float.
macky

Post by macky »

:lol: Should of said shit runs downhill :D You say liberal like it,s a bad thing? With are new liberal goverment we are going to legalize coast to coast to coast and gay people may marry . Yep! Where on are way to hell in a hand-basket....but baby where enjoying the ride ..that.s for you Spider :lol:
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

I'm not enjoying this ride just yet macky, and not sure I will anytime soon.
By the way stuart the £25 bn. and counting, wiped off the stocks aint just rich peoples funny money entirely, a lot of it is small people like me's pension fund investments.
What a long strange trip it is.
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

But we've got our country back, which is the important thing, innit? Stop being such a money-grubbing doomsayer, and go sneer at someone darkish, or speaking foreign.
Bob2

Post by Bob2 »

pension fund investments have been doomed for awhile they like returns of about 5%. so how much have they been making % wise in the last 7 years to cover new claimants to pensions spider ? thats right fuk all. (zirp) zero interest rates means 0. and well if it goes to (nirp)negative interest rates like europe is doing, well how much will they make spider? less than 0.wow your pension looks good spider. i know its not easy finding stories on this stuff, but people dont research like my dad who paid in so much money to his pension and get a right shit £18.50 a month (just buy a property and rent it out mate. shocking how people look at the stock see it go up and well its all perfect. well 2 + 2 is not 4791 its 4. so spider are you now living on the street with no money at all no food in cupboard, bailiffs come round take all your possessions, are you so poor you cannot afford internet now . pensions are a big rip off.its amazing how something not good happens like hate crime well lets put brexit in front of that and there you go, banks failing lets put brexit in front of that. and anyone poor that invests in stock markets are idiots they are rigged. this was way before brexit. you hear not alot about gold or silver from media in us they all it a rock, well my investments went up 40% in silver and just under 30% in gold since jan this year, im not talking ETFs . oh look at that IMF chief lagard admitted they made all doom and gloom about brexit up , but shes still trustworthy oh yeah theres a matter of the french court case and 400 million of fraud. oh well those banks that caused the crash on 2008 are in prison? no, well a few are though? NO, but we control them more so they dont repeat the same mistake? NO they have done the same thing with so much more debt (anyone remember the phrase (kick debt down the road) i think you know that spider? you have kids grandkids ? well that means as long as you get your money now they can suck it when the debt is due and the bonds mature there be on the streets with nothing. its all rigged, it has always been rigged, but now we know the reason its brexit even though this shit was happening years before talk of bexit.
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

Stuart mate go out for a walk and get some fresh air. :D
What a long strange trip it is.