Moderators: Balou, Twichaldinho

Vinnie Vegas

Rotterdam Riots

Post by Vinnie Vegas »

Your thoughts? Glad there not calling it a "Protest"

Fat_old_dwarf

Re: Rotterdam Riots

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

I think you're a very lucky person if the choice of wording in media reports brings you happiness.
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

The two of your avatars stacked on top of one another made me chuckle.

OP: Tell us more about your developed, and carefully formed opinion on this matter though will ya, you're a fountain of insight!
Vinnie Vegas

Post by Vinnie Vegas »

Thanks but I'm not gonna take the bait Nugs16. I guess we know where the both of you stand. Nice sarcasm though. HAGD.
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

You post a thread asking others for their opinion, but when asked your own, act as though you're being tricked in some way, and say you know what people think who haven't said what they think. You must be smoking something good.
Vinnie Vegas

Post by Vinnie Vegas »

You're exactly the reason why Trump won FOD. You try to sit there and play games, but people aren't stupid. They see right through your Bologna. I asked your opinion and don't care to give mine. If that's fucked up so be it. I like how the Dutch handled the riots. Exactly how are "protest's" need to be handled.
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

Curiouser and curiouser. Now after explicitly stating that you don't want to give your opinion, you give it.

Don't bogart that joint.
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

This is indeed an amusing thread. Don't mind me while I pop a squat and bogart this popcorn over here.
macky

Post by macky »

Fat_old_dwarf wrote: Tue 14th Mar 2017 07:50 pm Curiouser and curiouser. Now after explicitly stating that you don't want to give your opinion, you give it.

Don't bogart that joint.
He does not need opinion…..He watches Fox news ,he knows there trouble everywhere :D Be scared.
The fact a bunch of middle aged white guys to afraid to up grade there skills are being left behind,much easier to vote for slogans.
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

macky wrote: Tue 14th Mar 2017 08:21 pm
Fat_old_dwarf wrote: Tue 14th Mar 2017 07:50 pm Curiouser and curiouser. Now after explicitly stating that you don't want to give your opinion, you give it.

Don't bogart that joint.
He does not need opinion…..He watches Fox news ,he knows there trouble everywhere :D Be scared.
The fact a bunch of middle aged white guys to afraid to up grade there skills are being left behind,much easier to vote for slogans.
Nail on head mate. :arrow: :idea:
What a long strange trip it is.
worldcitizen1723

Post by worldcitizen1723 »

spidergawd wrote: Tue 14th Mar 2017 09:22 pm
macky wrote: Tue 14th Mar 2017 08:21 pm

Don't bogart that joint.
Nail on head mate. :arrow: :idea:
yup a header nail
Vinnie Vegas

Post by Vinnie Vegas »

Interesting how one just assumes another's race. Like there aren't blacks and Mexicans who like Trump.
macky

Post by macky »

Vinnie Vegas wrote: Tue 14th Mar 2017 10:50 pm Interesting how one just assumes another's race. Like there aren't blacks and Mexicans who like Trump.
Where talking red dog democrats,50,000 in three states is what won him the popular vote ...AH! No that was Hillary .He won electrical college .But let's bring up blacks and Mexicans and you say Dems play the race card.
Vinnie Vegas

Post by Vinnie Vegas »

You're also the reason why he Won Macky. Bringing up race first and then trying to spin it back on me, ROTFLMMFAO!!!!!! I work in the Hospitality industry as most of us do here in Vegas and all the Mexicans I work with (Who are all legal) love Trump and voted for him. They say it's the ones who are illegal that give them a bad name. It sounds like you fancy yourself a smart man, but you're not fooling me. The hate and bullshit spinning on Police and the stories is what won him the election. Oh and calling the people who can sift through bullshit "Deplorables" didn't help her either. And BTW Forrest it's "We're" and "Electoral". Also if you're not from the USA please don't speak on our election. You don't live here and don't deal with everything that goes on here. Stick to your Opinions on people who like to "protest" peacefully in Rotterdam. No the Dutch are smart and don't bullshit, they call it what it is. BTW Agent Smart I'm African American.
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Oh shit y'all Uncle Ruckus from The Boondocks has joined our ranks!