Me Too, rubbish

Moderators: Balou, Twichaldinho

Fat_old_dwarf

Re: Me Too, rubbish

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

You know how you think of things when you have a smoke that seem profound, and then later they seem like rubbish? Best not to enshrine them for perpetuity.

macky

Post by macky »

Fat_old_dwarf wrote: Mon 21st May 2018 07:08 am You know how you think of things when you have a smoke that seem profound, and then later they seem like rubbish? Best not to enshrine them for perpetuity.
:lol:
Pierre von Mondragon

Post by Pierre von Mondragon »

In the UK what is now the hashtag symbol means 'number', as in, We're #1, pounds is £ or lb
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Pierre von Mondragon wrote: Mon 21st May 2018 02:12 pm In the UK what is now the hashtag symbol means 'number', as in, We're #1, pounds is £ or lb
To be fair it's the same in the US too, but before the hashtag craze the symbol itself was referred to as the "pound sign"
redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

Fat_old_dwarf wrote: Mon 21st May 2018 07:08 am You know how you think of things when you have a smoke that seem profound, and then later they seem like rubbish? Best not to enshrine them for perpetuity.
Touche, Fat Old Dwarf.
Shells sink. Dreams float.
honeybadger

Post by honeybadger »

I understand the reasons for me too and the patriarch is still a big problem - but some points of the m2 movement turned into a radicalism which blame ALL men.