US 2020 Election Prediction

Moderators: Balou, Twichaldinho

Flemish

Re: US 2020 Election Prediction

Post by Flemish »

tRump will always have the white rural RETARD vote, but he has lost many of his anti-Democrat votes to Biden. The orange FREAK is done!

macky

Post by macky »

I live rural little bent ..but re....
“The orange freaks done”..your lips to gods ear :roll:
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

The worst is this rampant new Qanon conspiracy shite.

Somehow the Clintons for sure killed Epstein, but Trump is actually a messiah rogue agent fighting vigilantly to take down the international pedo and trafficking network fueled by the deep state.

There's something deep alright, but it ain't the state, just a meaningless rabbit hole of mentally deficient denialism.
macky

Post by macky »

I will know longer read or watch US news ...I will put on CNN with the volume down.Roll a big fatter and play Green day ,all you really need too know :)
Comus

Post by Comus »

macky wrote: Sat 15th Aug 2020 01:20 pmNot thinking Brexit will help you get a way from the government you got :(
there's a growing number of people in wales, scotland and ireland who believe that the break-up of europe that was forced onto them now becomes the the break-up of the United Kingdom instead ..... they're fed up of 56 million english people fucking their shit up for them .... when we're quite capable of fucking our own shit up to be fair :mrgreen: :thumbup:
I'm in shocks and stares
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

macky wrote: Sat 15th Aug 2020 07:07 pm I will know longer read or watch US news ...I will put on CNN with the volume down.Roll a big fatter and play Green day ,all you really need too know :)

Are you going to start out with this little number.... American Idiot!! :shock: :wink:

AzLaker
8)
If you never do, you'll never know.
Flemish

Post by Flemish »

FREE the occupied territories of the Republic of Ireland!
From the New Fenian Encampment of Eastport, Maine
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

ed the head wrote: Thu 13th Aug 2020 07:46 pm
DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Thu 13th Aug 2020 07:25 pm
macky wrote: Thu 13th Aug 2020 06:16 pm You guys keep saying Biden’s a fuck Up ? When he came to power the US was loosing 500,000 jobs a month .
Lead recover act which was one the most open and transparent audited role out ever . Pre conditions in health care was biggest move forward in US health care ever :D
Biden kicked ass in Ukraine....that’s why the Russian hate him ..if you believe any republican talking point on this subject ...then next time I see you I,ll bring some tinfoil for your hat
I'll be voting for the twat, but make no mistake, his credentials are questionable at best. Candidates like him that the DNC keeps forcing on us, are a huge part of why we're in this pickle to begin with, and if you believe otherwise, I kindly ask you to turn off CNN.
Coming home? Don't count on the mail Lad.
just found out NC allows absentee ballots to be submitted by email - phew. Take that Trump you cheating piece of dogshit.

Also NC is the 9th most populous state and a major swing so I'll be doing my part.
Comus

Post by Comus »

dodgy donald's latest move sanctioning nazi teenager gunmen to murder inocent americans going about their business in cold blood is a bit of an eyeopener to say the least :shock:
I'm in shocks and stares
macky

Post by macky »

Comus wrote: Tue 1st Sep 2020 12:34 pm dodgy donald's latest move sanctioning nazi teenager gunmen to murder inocent americans going about their business in cold blood is a bit of an eyeopener to say the least :shock:
Best not pay attention to that shit show ,when it was an amusing car wreak was one thing .
Now republicans party is Webster’s new definition of fascism in motion :D
ed the head
Location: New Amsterdam of my mind and of my making. Trips:3, Haj:14

Post by ed the head »

Comus wrote: Tue 1st Sep 2020 12:34 pm dodgy donald's latest move sanctioning nazi teenager gunmen to murder inocent americans going about their business in cold blood is a bit of an eyeopener to say the least :shock:
A lot of this is attributable to Fox and Friends and Hannity, 2 NewsCorp 'programs'. It's a frightening cult of mind control through manipulation of facts, fear and anger.

Good book out ... HOAX
He who tries to shine dims his own light