whats everyone having for dinner tonight?

About ourselves.

Moderators: tuttiflutes, chillers2, Balou

cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

whats everyone having for dinner tonight?

Post by cantona7 »

was interested to see what everyone across the globe on thos forum is making for dinner tonight/tomorrow?

im camping in an "rv" 200 miles north of humboldt county in roseburg oregon. drove 375(drove from 11 am till almost 8 pm..with some stops) miles yesterday..then tomm on to humboldt(eureka). tonight weather permitting im going to make marinated teriyaki /garlic korean style beef short ribs, baked/jacket potato, veggies and pomegranate lemonade with some cabernet sauvignon with it. weather permitting this will be done over an open wood fire. if not then on the ole portable propane grill. what about you guys?

educating myself and waiting for the next trip.
instagram @shooter_mcdabbin
gixxer

Post by gixxer »

cantona that sounds very tasty :lol: :lol:
RIP Lee Rigby

a fallen brother
geoffk

Post by geoffk »

Yeah sounds excellent. Food is always better when camping, but that sounds great camping or not.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

An old friend :wink:
cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Post by cantona7 »

Kermit wrote:An old friend :wink:
with cassava beans and a glass of chianti? *ththth*
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

cantona7 wrote:
with cassava beans and a glass of chianti? *ththth*
You know the one m8 :lol:
cantona7

Post by cantona7 »

my friend was telling me he went to the cinema once and before the film statred a psa came on with hopkins about feeding the children. i guess everyone in the cinema started cracking up. :lol:
metal4mullets

Post by metal4mullets »

Damn, dude...that's quite the spread for camping! If it were me it'd be hotdogs and marshmallows the whole night...

But tonight I'm having White Broccoli Pizza!! This is one of the few nights during the week I have a set "dinner date" with an old friend...so that's why I'm eating so well tonight.
Dobern

Post by Dobern »

I had beans on toast with cheese and worcester sauce.

Food of kings!
BigRigRob

Post by BigRigRob »

Decisions...............Decisions................

"Stoners... the only thing that bakes at room temperature..."
BigRigRob

Post by BigRigRob »

Pauli Wallnuts

Post by Pauli Wallnuts »

i went to supermarket tday, bought a large corn fed chicken, cut the breast out chopped em up for tmorows cajun chicken dinner, with rest of chicken boiled it in large pot of water for 2hours, removed it then added some macaroni to the stock, after cooked let it sit for 5mins, then ate with cut up pieces of the chicken & the occasional squeeze of lemon, lovely jubbly
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXbNLkNh ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
cantona7

Post by cantona7 »

Pauli Wallnuts wrote:i went to supermarket tday, bought a large corn fed chicken, cut the breast out chopped em up for tmorows cajun chicken dinner, with rest of chicken boiled it in large pot of water for 2hours, removed it then added some macaroni to the stock, after cooked let it sit for 5mins, then ate with cut up pieces of the chicken & the occasional squeeze of lemon, lovely jubbly
i had cajun jambalaya the other night. couldn't find smoked sausage though and had to use sweet italian.
BigRigRob

Post by BigRigRob »

Mmmmmmm..........Cajun!, good taste y'all.
cattales1960

Re: whats everyone having for dinner tonight?

Post by cattales1960 »

cantona7 wrote:was interested to see what everyone across the globe on thos forum is making for dinner tonight/tomorrow?

im camping in an "rv" 200 miles north of humboldt county in roseburg oregon. drove 375(drove from 11 am till almost 8 pm..with some stops) miles yesterday..then tomm on to humboldt(eureka). tonight weather permitting im going to make marinated teriyaki /garlic korean style beef short ribs, baked/jacket potato, veggies and pomegranate lemonade with some cabernet sauvignon with it. weather permitting this will be done over an open wood fire. if not then on the ole portable propane grill. what about you guys?
Enjoy the trip. I love Humbolt. its so beautiful and great smoke on top of it. Im glad we have friends who live out there that we can visit alot.
I need a miracle everyday