Dogs?

About ourselves.

Moderators: tuttiflutes, chillers2, Balou

buster.g40

Post by buster.g40 »

I've got a couple of dogs...

This is Skye....3 years old,Border Collie/Australian Cattle dog cross.

This is Tess...4 years old,Border Collie/Bearded Collie cross.

Ash333

Post by Ash333 »

Rez wrote:
Ash333 wrote:Anyone got a Viszla?

I do... will post a piccy... one sec...
Lets see it!

BTW, is it a male or female? A friend of mine is looking for a stud for his bitch, also in north London.
No Victim? No Crime.
Rez

Post by Rez »

ah, sorry for the delay... mine's a 5 year old bith, been spayed due to epilepsy too, so no pups for her... :cry:

Image ImageImageImage
"I laughed so hard I nearly had a whitey"

Carla 4/21/2009
sam

Post by sam »

Rez wrote:ah, sorry for the delay... mine's a 5 year old bith, been spayed due to epilepsy too, so no pups for her... :cry:

Image ImageImageImage
Sorry to hear your dog has epilepsy, my st bernard has it also. We give him 15mg of phenobarbital 2 times a day. Before the pills he would wipe out a whole room if he had a siezure(sp?) inside the house. Now he just lays there and shakes a little, it is sad to see but way better than before. He has also been really sick for about 2 weeks but after 3 vet visits and tons of pills he is getting better.
Pauli Wallnuts

Post by Pauli Wallnuts »

sam wrote:He has also been really sick for about 2 weeks but after 3 vet visits and tons of pills he is getting better.
thats really good to hear sam, nothing worse than seeing a helpless animal suffering
Ash333

Post by Ash333 »

Rez wrote:ah, sorry for the delay... mine's a 5 year old bith, been spayed due to epilepsy too, so no pups for her... :cry:

Image ImageImageImage
such a shame that she has epilepsy. She's beautiful!
No Victim? No Crime.
Rez

Post by Rez »

sam wrote:

Image ImageImageImage
Sorry to hear your dog has epilepsy, my st bernard has it also. We give him 15mg of phenobarbital 2 times a day. Before the pills he would wipe out a whole room if he had a siezure(sp?) inside the house. Now he just lays there and shakes a little, it is sad to see but way better than before. He has also been really sick for about 2 weeks but after 3 vet visits and tons of pills he is getting better.
Cheers Sam, She's been ok on the tabs she's on ... when she does suffer she just flops to the ground, stares with really dilate pupils and drools excessively. It's horrible to witness but she soon pulls through...
Ash333 wrote:such a shame that she has epilepsy. She's beautiful!
Cheer Ash, I chose some of her better pics... she's a hard one to photograph as she hardly ever stays still for long enough...

Rez
"I laughed so hard I nearly had a whitey"

Carla 4/21/2009
sam

Post by sam »

This is my first ever try at posting pics so I hope it works. This is a pic of my dogs. The Rottie(Samson) and the St. Bernard(Bernie).

Boner

Post by Boner »

Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
cattales1960

Post by cattales1960 »

I too am a dog lover. Boner, I always get rescued dogs. I will post a pic of mine as soon as I learn my puter better. By the way, there are some very cute dog pics on here. Thanks for sharing.
I need a miracle everyday
bluelaru

Post by bluelaru »

Anybody give their dogs....and trim from your growing

Mine love...love ...love it